Guidelines

Welcome To FanForYeol Fic Exchange!

Hello everyone! Weeeeeeeee! Are you all excited? Here’s a little intro to give you guys an idea of the exchange!

 

First off, anyone is free to participate. The more the merrier right? For those of you who are first timers and is reluctant to enter due to inexperience, don't worry! We your FanForYeol mods will be there to guide you in every step of the way and will always be there ready to help regarding any concerns and problems. Just don't hesitate to holler at us, we're kinda crazy but we're very friendly. 

 

Secondly, if you are interested in joining, we suggest you guys to prepare your prompts right now. We require you guys to have a minimum of three prompts that you wish your recipient to write for you. We your mods will then assign you with three prompts that another participant has given. In the sign up forms we will ask you to write down what your strengths and weaknesses in terms of writing genres and styles. That way you won’t end up with prompts that will make you uncomfortable writing with. If in any case that none of the three prompts inspire you then you may contact us so we can ask another set of prompts from who you are writing for. You can write as many prompts as you like actually but the minimum will always be three. When you feel like writing two of the prompts you can do so as you please.

 

Third, if ever you are able to finish your story ahead of time and wishes to share to us another fic that isn’t included in the prompts that are given to you we will be glad to showcase your masterpiece with everyone.

 

Fourth, please be mindful of the dates! We ask you submit to us your entries before or on the set dates for check-ins and final draft. If you fail do submit then please please please inform us that way we can give you an extension. We do hope though that you all will respect the dates that are given.

 

Lastly, we all wish that everyone will have a fun experience filled with feels and happiness throughout this fic exchange. We hope that everyone who loves and support Krisyeol will give their attention to this exchange and we are glad to have you all with us through this journey.

 

 

Let’s spread Krisyeol love everyone!

 

 

 

If you have any questions you may contact us via email through [email protected] or mention us at our twitter  @fanforyeol

 

XOXO,
Mods L.O.V.E.