Mine

In The Hands Of Fate

May 6th 2014

 

“Do you like it?” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly as Baekhyun opened the small box. Inside sat a small silver band. “I had them specially engrave a message for you. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you-”
“Wait...what are you trying to say Chanyeol?” The brunette held the ring, his eyes confused.
“I’m asking you to marry me.”
The ring falls to Baekhyun’s lap as said male gasps, but he is quick to retrieve it.

Chanyeol gets up and kneels on one knee in front of the petite male who was sitting on the couch. “Will you marry me?”

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and saw the most precious person in the world, on his knees, begging him in the most beautiful way possible to be with him together. He has committed countless mistakes during the way, hurt many people in ways he never thought he was capable of. He sincerely regretted it all, would change it except the part where he fell in love with Chanyeol. Everytime he was in his arms, he fell harder but only stayed in denial because he thought he was in love with Jongin. So, with the most genuine smile he has ever showed anyone in quite a while, he promised Chanyeol to never hurt him again, to love him, to be there for him, to repay the endless debt he had with the younger male for putting up with his reckless behavior.
“How can I say no?” Baekhyun laughed, eyes shaped into crescents.

Chanyeol lets himself absorb the beautiful sight before smiling as well. Baekhyun read the engraved message out loud, hoping his feelings were expressed through every word. “I’m all yours, as you’re all mine.” The brunette whispers as he interlocks their lips.
“I love you Park Chanyeol, I really do.”

 

May 7th, 2014        
  
“Kyungsoo, do you want to go out for a walk?” Jongin asked as he peeks his head into Kyungsoo’s room. It has been a few months since Kyungsoo had come around and Mister and Misses Do believed it would help Kyungsoo recovered faster if they moved to the countryside where there is more open land and cleaner, fresher air. Jongin also decided to take a temporary leave from college to stay with Kyungsoo and help him with rehab.
“Sure, I was just beginning to feel lethargic anyways.” Kyungsoo answers as his heart shaped lips breaks into a small smirk.
Everyday, without fail, Jongin would bring Kyungsoo out to the beach and help him practice walking again as they enjoy the view of the sunset and ocean. But today was going to be a little different, Jongin had other plans in mind. As the two were a good mile into their walk, Jongin slowly came to a pause and turned his body so he stood in front of his significant other causing him to come to a stop as well. He slowly reached his left hand out and entwined it with Kyungsoo’s hand and began to speak, “Kyungsoo, have you ever thought about our future?”
Kyungsoo stood there dazed, not being able to comprehend where Jongin was getting at with such a rhetoric question.  

“Of course I have, especially since I have so much time on my hands now.” Kyungsoo responded back sarcastically.  
Jongin’s right hand fidgeted inside his jeans pocket as he listened to Kyungsoo’s reply. “Now is the time…” Jongin’s mind repeatedly told himself. He slowly unwinded his hand away from Kyungsoo’s and took his right hand out of his pocket as well. Jongin continued and bended his right knee and held out the small black box to present to Kyungsoo. As he slowly lifted the top part of the box up, Jongin looked into Kyungsoo’s shocked and now widen owl like eyes and proposed, something Kyungsoo wasn’t expecting at all.
“Will you marry me?”
Kyungsoo was baffled and all he could do was choke out sobs of “Yes!” and “Of course!”
Jongin removed the silver ring from its case and slipped it into Kyungsoo’s ring finger.
“I love you Kyungsoo, thank you for believing in me ‘till the very end and staying by my side.”

“You’re mine, and only mine.” Jongin whispered as he pulls Kyungsoo arm towards him, resulting in an embrace between the two. Jongin slowly leaned forward and planted at first a small peck on Kyungsoo’s small plump lips. But those pecks slowly turned into more passionate and rougher kisses as if they couldn't get enough of each other and wanted to devour one another with their lips and tongue. When the two were finally out of breath and Jongin let loose of the smaller male, Kyungsoo jokingly asked “How did you know what size band to get? It’s perfect!” as he tried to regain his composure.  
“It’s perfect, just like you and I.” Jongin chuckled as he flashed his cheesiest smile at Kyungsoo as if that line itself wasn’t greasy enough.
Kyungsoo flashed back his most genuine smile in return and whispered “I love you too Jongin, and I always and forever will.”

 
 
________
Authors' Note: Sorry for the unannounced huge haitus (and extremely short chapter...)! We both had important state tests on June so the stress level was top notch (But we passed so it's all good now :D...that is until next year).
This is the last chapter sadly, it was a pleasure to write this short chaptered fic, there will be an epilogue being posted soon so please anticipate that (it will be set a few years after they are married!! Yay Marriage life and maybe even parenthood??)!  Thank you for everything!!