BONUS CHAPTER

In The Hands Of Fate

When Chanyeol first laid his eyes on Byun Baekhyun, he knew that was it. He was the one. How? Because all his life he thought he was straight until he saw Baekhyun and was forced to reconsider his preference. He personally always thought it was only Baekhyun. He’d change his life for the elder, he’d do anything, really. Unrequited, one sided love was something Chanyeol thought was cliché. Cliché isn’t the word he’d use now. Painful was more like it.

Being the best friend of the person he loved most had its benefits and disadvantages. Sure he got to stay close to him. He’d always be the one that Baekhyun came to, with tears in his eyes. But he’d always be there when Baekhyun came to him with that dazzling smile of his, proclaiming he had finally found ‘the one’. Chanyeol could only hope that it was a false call as he watch the latter holding hands with his most recent boyfriend.

And Chanyeol could only be thankful that it was.

On January 12 2013, Baekhyun came to his door. Full of tears. As usual. But when he latched his lips against his own, Chanyeol couldn’t resist.

Platonic love had meet lust.

Lust for the pink thin lips, and the ivory skin.

-

In all honesty, Sehun fancying Luhan was so painfully obvious. 

So when the blonde male shyly asked him to go out, Luhan had to say yes.

How could he break a person’s heart like that?

Things never worked well.

And Kim Minseok walked into his life.

“Luhan? Luhan!” Sehun shook Luhan’s hand, making him focus on his boyfriend.

“What.”

“Bubble tea.”

“Taro, please.” Luhan smiled at Sehun, who smiled back.

With their fingers intertwined, Luhan felt trapped. 

Seeing Minseok in a table by himself, his earplugs in while reading a book made him lose his mind.

He could simply walk over and say ‘Hi’. 

‘What’s your name?’

‘Can I give you a hickey?’

‘Can I ride-‘

“Luhan, meet Minseok Hyung.”

.  .  .

Luhan cheeks were flushed red, and small pants escaped his parted lips.

“Stop making so much noise. You don’t want Sehun finding out do you now, Luhan.”

“Shut it Minseok.”

Kyungsoo watched as his ball flew across the yard and into the neighbors.

Jongdae laughed as Kyungsoo furiously stomped to the next house.

When he saw a boy flat on his face he couldn’t help but run over.

“Are you okay?”

“Do I look okay? I got hit in the head by a flying ball and-“ The boy stopped talking as soon as their eyes meet.

“I’m sorry.”

“No! It’s okay. C-can I join your game?” 

Kyungsoo smiled, and grabbed the boys hand and the ball before leading him to his yard.

“I’m Kyungsoo.”

“I’m Jongin.”

.  .  .

Jongin’s shoulder brushed Kyungsoo’s as they sat side by side.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah?"

"What is love?"

The 15 year old smirked at the younger male.

"You found the one?"

"Hyung!" Jongin whined.

"Love is knowing. Knowing that without that person you can't exist.  Knowing that without that person, you could never be the same because you got to experience the joy of being with that person. Its when you lose your mind for someone, and when you do the things you never thought you'd do. It's forgiving,  it's trusting,  and it's caring no matter what."

Jongin turned to Kyungsoo, in awe.

"How do you know you're in love? "

"You just know." Kyungsoo turned and smiled, his eyes forming cresents.  And Kyungsoo was right, because Jongin’s sweaty palms and his fast-beating heart weren't necessary to realize his feelings.

He just knew.

A's/N

Weilu: Sorry for not being able to update as frequently as before, but I've been really busy with school. Enjoy the story ^_^.

Selena: It's been a month since we created the "kaibaekyeol" account and put this fic up and this is just a thank you for sticking with us, this is just how they meet and some hunhan/xiuhan. I cannot stress how thankful we are even though weilu is a stone so she doesn't express it well.......we're both busy with school but updates will occur (We'll make sure of that.) Once again, thank you. And of course, hang on for the rest of the story. ♡