C.4

Complicated Family

-morning 4:30AM-

I wake up and realize that jihyo unnie and the others still in Jeju Island. I tidy my stuffs and then take a bath. I change my outfit and then write a note for jihyo unnie. 

I go outside and knock jong kook oppa's door. He open it while his face still sleepy. "Oppa. I'll go now. There's no time left again. I see you on November? If you want to talk to me, just get my number from jaesuk oppa or the others. Bye!" I said and then waving my hand while walking slowly before he say anything. 

I drive to Incheon Airport and then walk to the plane. I give the ticket and then looking for my seat. I sit alone and then fall a sleep. 

-arrived- 

I'm in California now. I take a deep breath. This is my real county. This is where i was born. Jung Soo Jung. I think i should talk in English since I'm in here. There's no Korean. This is the real me. I'll go to my home and meet my family. I'll change my life, start now. 

I walk to the downtown and then start asking peoples where's the location that my father gave me. I speak english since i'm here. I keep walking and then meet a house that looks so elegant. I check the address and it's totally the same. I walk closer and knock the door. 

When i knock the door, a girl open it with a big smile on her face. "Soojung?!" She said and hug me. I think she's my real sister. She's so lovely. Even though she never meet me, she already be nice to me. I hug her back. "Dad! It's Jung Soo Jung!" She shouted and my father run towards the door. He hug me and then kiss my cheek. "You really came! I can't believe it!" He said. I nodded. "You really use English language well, dad. Now i know why i can speak english smoothly" I said. "That's it! You're talking english now! Lets go to your room! I already prepared it for you with many outfits from your sister!" He said and i go enter the house. 

"Soojung. You need to get closer with your sister. Her name is Jung Soo Yeon. Me and your mother called her Jessica while you're Krystal" he said and i nodded. Jessica unnie then come towards me. "Krystal! I know that you're not comfortable with me because you just see me now. Then let me introduce myself. I'm Jung Soo Yeon but all peoples calls me Jessica, I was born in 1989. So we're uhmm... Different 4 years! I wish that i can handle and take care of you. Lets be a good sister!" She said and i nodded. "Well i think you know me already. But please call me with my real name because i feel more comfortable when my family use 'soojung' than 'krystal', sis" i said while chuckling. She nodded while smiling. 

"Lets go to your room!" She said and hold my hand. I follow her to my room. It's really big and elegant. I don't know my dad can be this success. "Sis, i brought many many things for you. I don't know if you like it or not because i don't know yet your favorite. So just check it first!" She said and i open a little door inside my room. I see many things hanged up. It's my closet room! The room really filled by clothes, dress, skirt, hotpants, and the others. Even shoes & high heels are there too! I try one shoe to make sure it's my size or not. "Woah! It's my size! How can you guess it right?" I asked. "I know it from dad and mom! He said that you're the type that loves black and white. So everytime i go to mall with my friends, family, or alone, i keep looking something for you" she said and i hug her. "You're so lovable. You don't know how hard is my life in Seoul. Ugh" i said while rolling my eyes. "Tell me!" She said. I hold her hand and go outside the closet room and sit on my bed.

"So, maybe when i was still a baby, dad having a party to celebrate his wedding with eunhye. Eunhye and dad never tell me about who are my real family. I still don't know anything because i was so young back then. When i keep grow up, i did not see dad again. I finally live with eunhye and then she raise me like she won't do it so she just do it by force because she knows that i'm a trainee of sm entertaiment. Until this year, she finally say all about her thoughts towards me. Like she's so annoyed when i lived with her and the others blah. I moved to jihyo unnie's room in running man dorm and then i call dad and said that i'll go here" i explain. She nodded. "You don't deserve a mother like her too, sis. Because our mother is in Japan now, so she can't be here to see you. Dad will go there too tonight. He already booked ticket for himself. He just wait for you and then he'll go tonight. That's why there's so many suitcases in the 1st floor. They'll stay in Japan for 2months" she said. "Well that's the best way for you to not getting bored too if you're here alone. I came for you!" I said while laughing. She laughs too and then there's a call for me. 

“Soojung?”

“Jong kook oppa, right?”

“Yes. I got your number from kwangsoo. He said that this is your new number. You're in California already?”

“Yup. I already in my home and i meet my older sister too!”

“Really? That's a good story! Text me when you're bored or when you want to tell story! I'll be here. I miss you!”

“You miss me already oppa? Hahahaha. Okay! I'll text you. I miss you too then!”

“Okay soojung-ah. Goodbye!”

And then i hang up. I sigh. "Why?" Jessica asked. "He's the guy that eunhye like and i fell in love with him. He's 76 liner and i'm 94 liner here. I think i can't make it" i said. "Actually you can! Age is nothing for love. There's no such a type that won't get a younger or older one. Love is a love" she said while cheering me. I smile. "Thank you for cheering me, sis" i said and she nodded. She hug me and then we both change our outfit into pajamas.