C.1

Complicated Family

Soojung pov

I don't have any schedules today. And there's my mom keep talking on the phone with someone. I still can't figure it yet who's the man that she like. I sigh and grab my phone. I call jaesuk oppa and he answer it fast like a light. 

“Ahjussi!!!!!!!!!”

“You again. Jung soojung. I just woke up. How can you know that i woke up already?”

“I just use my telepathy skill! Ahjussi... Please invite me to running man for next week”

“I want to! Ask PD-nim, soojung-ah!”

“You ask it for me!”

“I'll ask then! Wait wait jong kook is here”

He didn't end the call. I keep smiling to myself. I listen to their conv. Jaesuk oppa asking him who's he calling in a morning like this and then the call ended all of sudden while i saw my mom walk towards my room.

"Soojung-ah. Are you just gonna stay in home?" She ask while rolling her eyes. "yes. Why mom?" I asked. "Just go outside! It's so annoying that you're living with me! You don't know the truth yet!" She yelled. I sigh holding my anger. "You know mom? I'm a top star now. I can buy a huge house and bigger than this tiny ugly house! I just want to get closer to you but you keep doing a bad things to me! Why can't you just accept me as your daughter? Am i that disgusting?! Well i'll pack my things and leave this place quickly!" I said while keep talking loudly and walk to my room. 

I packed all the things already and go to the garage. I open the garage and drive by myself. I call jihyo unnie and she answer it.

“Soojung-ah! Wassup? What can i help you?”

“Jihyo unnie!!! Unnie. Can i say this? I just left my home because my mom said that it's annoying when i'm with her. She hates me. Can i stay in your house for a while? Just until i can find a home for me to stay”

“Who's your mother, anyway? I just know it now. Of course you can! Well come to Running Man's Dorm and i'm in number 5. Just knock my door and bring your stuffs!”

“Thank you unnie! I'll be there!” And then i hang up.  I drive to RM's dorm and walk quickly to jihyo unnie's room. I knock the door and she open it. 

"Soojung-ah! Come in. Let me help to bring you stuffs! But keep silent, jong kook oppa is staying beside my room. We won't bother him right?" She said and i nodded while smiling. When i hear that jong kook oppa is beside jihyo unnie's room, i really feel something weird. I shook my head and continue tidying my things to the room. 

I open all my suitcase and tidy it nicely. "Soojung-ah. Unnie will go to grocery first. Do you want to join me?" Jihyo unnie suggest. I shook my head. "No unnie. I have to tidying my things first. Just buy many ingredients and i'll cook to say thank you to you!" I said while cheering. She nodded while laughing and wave her hand to me. I smile to her and close the door. When i was about to close it, someone hold it and open it again. It's.... Kim Jong Kook. 

"Ji— oh soojungie?" Jong kook oppa said confusedly. "Hello oppa. Jihyo unnie go to grocery just now" i said slowly. "Okay. Thank you for the information. What'll she buy?" He asked. "An ingredients for me to cook" i said while continue tidying my things. He nodded. "Let me help you" he said when he see that i try hardly to open my other suitcase. I nodded and he open it easily. "Thank you oppa" i said and he nodded. He go outside and tell jaesuk oppa that i'm in jihyo unnie's room. 

Jaesuk oppa run to the room and he look at me. "Soojung-ah!!" He said happily and hug me. I hug him back. "My old MC Yoo ahjussi!!!!!" I shout excitedly. "Yah you still calling me ahjussi until now. Why can't you just call me oppa like you call kwangsoo?" He said while laughing. "Because the fact is you're old enough to be an ahjussi and kwangsoo oppa is still young" i said while laughing at him and then gary oppa come to the room too. 

"Oh my soojungie! STRESS!" He said while posing at stress's pose. Jong kook oppa walk to the room again and see what's going on. "You guys seems so close to each other" he said.