C.3

Complicated Family

"You can drink?" He asked. I just shook my head but keep drinking the soju. He sighed. "What's wrong?" He said. "What's wrong? I even don't know what's wrong, oppa" i said while sit on the floor. "I know you're in a big trouble now. I just want you to explain me clearly and talk the reality seriously" he said slowly. "You know that i'm in a big trouble right? Well i want you go from the room. I know the room is not mine but i just feeling like want to be by myself. So please go from this room" i said. He grab my arm and look into my eyes. I just keep avoiding the eye contact and then my phone ringing. It's from sulli. "Let me go. It's from my member" i said and he let my arm go. I grab my phone and answer it. 

“Soojung-ah!”
“Eung?”
“Where are you? I came to your house but the witch said that you moved ㅋㅋ”
“Yes i moved. Actually you know what? Jaesuk oppa told me everything. Can you come to Hongdae now? I'll be there too and tell you everything”
“I can! I miss you uri maknaeee~~ i see you there! I'll be there for 10minutes! I love you!”
“I'll be there for 10minutes too! Love you more jinri-ah!”

And then i end the call. "You told me to go from the room but you'll go to Hongdae in this situation? After drinking soju by yourself? I'll drive for you" jong kook oppa said. "Just drop me in Hongdae and you can come back to here" i said while go to the bedroom and slam the door. I change my outfit and go outside. "I'll join you and sulli. I have to take care of a young ladies" he said while chuckling. I glare at him but just accept it. I walk to his car and get in.

He drive seriously while listening to music but his phone ringing. "That's eunhye unnie. Let me answer it" i said and grab his phone quickly before he say anything. I answer it and take a deep breath.

“Oppa~”
“You know my voice or not? Do you recognize me or not?”
“You're a girl? .. Who are you?”
“You even can't guess me by my voice, mom. It's good to hear your voice”
“Krystal?”
“You can guess it now? Thank you for making me like this. Being a bad girl is not a bad thing too. I can do many things by myself. I'm a daughter from dad's wife, right? You even not tell me about it. You just showed it by your attitude towards me. It's kinda hurting my pride but i guess i should be happy that i don't have any blood from you. I'll live my life happily. Thank you for raising me badly until yesterday”

And then i end the call. I give the phone to jong kook oppa and he just keep silent. When we arrived in Hongdae, i get off from his car and looking for sulli. 

"Soojungie!" Sulli greet from behind. I hug her tightly. "Tell me all!" she said and i nodded. We walk to a park and jong kook oppa following us behind with his car. "So, i'm not my mother's daughter. I'm from my dad. So my dad have another wife when he was doing a lovey dovey with my mom. They make love and they have me. But my mom keep it as a secret but only showing it by her attitude towards me. So i want to live with my dad in California. I don't know if there's another sister too when i was a little right?" I said. She nodded as a sign that she's understand all my words. "That's why your father texting you once a week! I think you should ask him nicely. It's good to see you find the story behind all of this complicated things! But how about fx?" She said. "We'll have our comeback next year right? I think i'll be back on November! I'll go to CA for 3 months!" I said. "That's why you're good at english. You were born in California. Now i know all your identity, soojung-ah" she said playfully. I laughs at her reaction and i think my mood got better than before. 

Me and sulli get into jong kook oppa's car. "Oppa. Can you text jaesuk oppa to send me a pulse?" I said to jong kook oppa. "Just let me be the one who send it to you. I rarely use it" he said and send me some. "Thank you" i said and he nodded. I call my dad and he answer it.

“Hello? Soojung?”
“Dad! I know all the problem now”
“You knew it already? Really?”
“So i'm your wife's daughter right?”
“Yes. I'm sorry that i couldn't tell you that time because you were so young. I can't let myself to see you stress just because the family is so complicated”
“It's okay. The good thing is that you still contact me every week. So who's my mom?”
“Her name is Jung Se Young. And you've got one older sister, actually. She's with seyoung when i get married with eunhye. So she's lived in California. She knew the story already. I told her about you too. I hope that you can live with us happily here”
“I'll go there tomorrow at 5:00AM. I'll see you guys soon! Send me the address, dad!”
“Okay!”

And then i hang up. "You really go there tomorrow morning?" Jong kook oppa said. "I won't mess with my life in Seoul, oppa. I'm so depressed now. I just can't help myself again. I need to get know my real family. Not eunhye unnie" i said slowly. "Jinri-ah. I'll go to California tomorrow. Tell the unnies that i'll be gone for 3months! I'll see you guys on November!" I said to sulli and she nodded. She hug me and then get off from the car because she have to go home so do i. Jong kook oppa drive back to the dorm and go to his room.

I go to jihyo unnie's room. I open my ipad and book a ticket for tomorrow to CA.