C.2

Complicated Family

"It's because we don't have any feelings like love to her. She's our lovely sister" jaesuk oppa said and i laugh. "Yah what's the meaning of that?! I don't have any that feelings too! I love her as a sister hyung!" Jong kook oppa said while holding his laugh. "Gary-ah! When'd you be so close with her?" Jong kook oppa asked. "It's because i got paired up with her when the Wedding Race and then i got her number" gary oppa said and i nodded. 

"Just forget it. Why are you here anyway? I'm so shocked when i woke up see a beautiful girl like you" jong kook oppa said. "Can i say this? Well i lived with my mom. But she doesn't care what am i doing. She just keep talking though her phone everyday while yelling at me. She just want to live by herself. And this morning, she asked me why am i not go outside while there's a bad emotion in her face so i know she's annoyed that i stayed home. She yelling at me and i packed my things up and then calling jihyo unnie when i'm on my way. She said ok and i come here" i explain. "You lived with your mom?! Since when?" Jaesuk oppa said. "Everyones doesn't know it because me and my mother never walk together. And the fans keep asking me too about it. I just can't tell the story to many peoples. She's so annoyed since i lived with her until now" i said while fake smiling. "You don't deserve a mom like her, soojung-ah. Can i know her name?" Gary oppa asked. I nodded. "Her name is Eunhye. Yoon Eunhye. Our surname is different because my ex dad tell me to join Jung Family. At least i still got many love from them. Not from Yoon Family. Actually i still don't know how's my family tree. It's kinda hurting my pride" i said and then i saw jong kook oppa choked when he's drinking. "W–why oppa?" I asked. He shook his head lightly. 


Jaesuk oppa suddenly fake coughing and grab my arms. He give me a sign to go with him. I raise my eyebrow and then follow him to outside the room. "Soojung-ah. I know i'll hurt you now. But.. I just can't let you thinking like you're Eunhye's daughter but she doesn't love you or pay attention for you. It's because.. You're not her real daughter. So when eunhye and your ex father get married, he already have you from his other wife. So you're your father's daughter. Not from Eunhye. You should know this. You're a grown up lady now. And about jong kook and Eunhye. Do you want to know or you want to keep it first for later?" Jaesuk oppa said while patting my back slowly. I start to cry. I don't know why i am crying for a such stupid thing. I wipe it quickly and look at the grass. "Just tell me already" i said slowly while looking at jong kook oppa that talking to gary oppa. "So.. In the past, they're on a same show. Named X–Man. They really received a lot of loves when the 'Dangyunhaji' thing popped up from jong kook's mouth and moves. The important thing is jong kook told me that Eunhye is his ideal type from all girls that he know. So he wanted to keep contact with her even when she's with someone else or alone. So, please understand it soojung-ah. I know it's all nonsense. But i can't help myself to see you like this. Loving a guy that doesn't have any feelings for you but have a feeling for Eunhye, your mother" jaesuk oppa said. "I really understand it and nope. She's not my mother. I'll look for my real mother. I think it's the best way. My father text me once a week too. They lived in California maybe with my another sister?" I said while cry–smiling. 

Later, jaesuk oppa said he should go somewhere with haha oppa, gary oppa, jihyo unnie, kwangsoo oppa, and sukjin oppa too. I call jihyo unnie because she's not come to the dorm yet. 

“Soojung-ah?”
“Unnie. Jaesuk oppa said that you should go to somewhere with him and the others too. Is it true? So you can't come to the dorm first?”
“Yes. I'm sorry soojung-ah. We should go to Jeju Island first for someone's wedding. Just stay at the dorm. Running Man's members all come to the party except jong kook oppa. He said he want to stay there. Just play with him first. I'm sorry!”

And then the call ended. I sigh. When the others start to get ready, i go outside and wave to them. They say goodbye to me and go to their own car. I smile to them and then go to the room. 

I change my outfit into pajamas and watch TV by myself. And then jong kook oppa open the door. "Soojung-ah. Can i come?" He said. I nodded shortly. He sighed and sit beside me. "I know that jaesuk hyung told the story already about me and Eunhye" he said. "Eung" I said. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know that you're eunhye's daughter" he said. "I'm not her daughter. I'm Jung Woo Ha's daughter" i said while standing up and go to the kitchen. "Your father? But i thought that you lived with eunhye that's mean you're from eunhye not from your father's wife" he said while following me to the kitchen. I just look at his eyes deeply. "My life is complicated. Don't ever try to fix it. It can't be help from anyone. So thank you if you can understand my position now" i said while grab a soju from the refrigerator.