Chapter 4

School Romance

Nathan looked at Hana as she sit on the couch. He had only felt like this about one other girl, and that was Hyosung, but all of that was in his dream. Pinching his wrist he groaned some in pain. This was real life, and that made him super nervous. He walked over to her softly, and sat next to her.

 

     “Uh...Umm H-Hana?” he stuttered nervously. “ A-Are you inviting other people too, or is it just going to be the two of us?”  

 

   “Well I was hoping it would just be us. Does that make you uncomfortable?” Hana frowned.

 

     “N-N-NO! nothing like that!” Nathan shouted out. “I was just asking because I wanted to get you a present too, but if others were going to show I would just give it to you a different day.”

 

    “ No please you don’t need to do that.” Hana smiled softly pleased by Nathan’s consideration.

 

    “ I am going to get you something. It is the least I can do.” He blushed warmly.

 

Jonghyun walked out yawning. Flopping down onto Nathan’s lap he grabbed the remote and the tv. Nathan was shocked, and didn’t really know what to do. He just sat there, and looked at Hana, who was just laughing at the scene. Jonghyun moved over so that he wouldn't crush Nathan’s poor legs.

 

    “So what movie are you two going to see on your date?” Jonghyun asked.

 

    “Da-Date?” Nathan blushed deeper.

 

    “ We are going to see Poison.” Hana answered without hesitating. “ It’s a crime movie.”

 

    The three just kinda hung out and watched tv until everyone else who was there woke up. Everyone left including Hana. Nathan sighed as it was just Jonghyun, himself, and the others that lived in the house. Jonghyun smirked at Nate, and then dragged him out.

 

    “Man you are a player.” Jonghyun joked as he drove Nathan somewhere.

 

    “I am not.” Nathan pouted.

 

    “We are going to get you some fresh clothes, and you want to get her a present right?” Jonghyun parked the car as they arrived at a mall.

 

    Nathan just followed Jonghyun as they looked at clothes. He really didn’t like some of the stuff, but then Jonghyun found something formal, but informal at the same time. Perfect. He tried it on, and then posed for Jonghyun. Laughing hard they put it in a cart, and then kept looking around now for a gift.

 

    “So what do you think she would like?” Nathan looked around.

 

    “Just get her some flowers. Girls like that right?” Jonghyun pushed the cart faster.

 

    The next day Jonghyun drove Nathan to the theater to meet Hana. Nathan looked out the window towards the door. He gulped deeply, and wiped his forehead sweat. Jonghyun grabbed his shoulder softly to comfort him.

 

    “Get in there.” Jonghyun shoved Nathan out of the car.

 

Walking into the theater with the tickets he looked around. He saw Hana, and started walking towards her his gifts behind his back, and a nervous smile across his lips. He then noticed Hyosung. He froze for a moment. He walked up to them as they noticed him.

 

    “He...Hey..” He chuckled nervously and smiled.

 

    “Hey there. Sorry I was just dropping Hana off.” Hyosung smiled, and then left after hugging Hana.

 

    “H-Here a gift like I said I would.” Nathan revealed a small bear and some flowers. “Sorry it isn’t much really.”

 

    “No don’t say that these are perfect thank you.” Hana blushed softly.

 

    As the two went into the theater. Jonghyun walked up to the counter and asked for a ticket for himself. Then right behind him was Hyosung. The two looked at each other, but didn’t say anything or judge because they both had the same thought.

 

    “So you like movies?” Nathan asked Hana as they waited for the movie credits.

 

    “Well who doesn’t right?” She chuckled. “I heard from a source you really like movies though that is why I chose this.”

 

    Nathan blushed deep red, and then the credits started. Jonghyun, and Hyosung snuck in during the credits, and sat about two rows above the two they where there to watch.

 

    “Why are you watching?” Jonghyun asked.

 

    “Why are you?” Hyosung asked right back.

 

    touché” Jonghyun laughed.

 

    “I just want to see how it goes. she really seemed to like how he stood up for me even though he knew he would lose.” Hyosung whispered.

 

    The movie was about halfway through now, and Nathan looked over at Hana. the light reflecting off her eyes made him blush. How could he be falling in love with someone else? Love is confusing. First he was crushing on Hyosung, but the relationship he thought he had was just a coma. Then after healing up he started to fall for Jonghyun who honestly he still likes, but now Hana is making her way into his heart too.

 

    It hurt, but in a good way. Hana looked over at Nathan since he was staring at her. Offering her some popcorn to make it seem different he smiled. After the movie ended. the two walked around the  mall. Nathan trying to make jokes, and Hana laughing at them because she is nice.

 

    “Th-Thanks for inviting me today...I-I had a lot of fun.” He blushed, and rubbed the back of his head.

 

     Hana smiled, and pecked his cheek. “Me too, but I have to get home so I am gonna ask the stalker over there to drive me home. see you at school.”

    Nathan waved at her, and then motioned to Jonghyun. “Get over here you...Lucifer!”

 

    “How did you know?” Jonghyun sighed.

 

    “we saw you as we left the theater.” Nathan laughed. “We were talking about it.”

 

    “Did you have fun?” Jonghyun nudged him.

 

    Nathan nodded, and then skipped away from Jonghyun. School really was just about to get a lot more interesting huh? Nathan smiled brightly as he thought about it.