Chapter 2

School Romance

Nathan awoke harshly from the dream of Him, and Hyoseong dating, and going to college. Sighing loudly he groaned in pain as he was still in the hospital after being beat up, by Taecyeon. Hyoseong didn’t bring him to the hospital either The night student security did. Nathan kept hoping that Hyoseong would show up because of what Taecyeon did. He hoped with all his might that she would fall for him, but alas she didn’t. He had dreamed half of what he thought was his life, and it felt so real. He still had more than half the year of highschool left after he got beat up. What was school gonna be like when he goes back? Would it be as cheery? Would any of them be as happy to see him as they were in his mind?

 

       Going back to school his arm was still in a cast, and he didn’t look his best, but he looked a lot better than he did when he was in the hospital. His group was happy to see him. Jonghyun even tried to spin him. Nathan laughed, and declined the spin because of his arm. The  group was having a great reunion, and then the bell rang. Nathan walked into the classroom, and sat down in his seat behind Hyoseong. Jonghyun had gotten his seat switched, and sits right next to Nathan now. That was cool because Nathan felt secure.

 

Even though Hyoseong didn’t say anything to him Hana who sits right next to her looked back at Nathan, and smiled before mouthing thank you. Hyoseong did dump Taecyeon, but she still didn’t look at Nathan as boyfriend material.

 

      “Don’t worry about it buddy you are still a hero to her probably.” jonghyun tried to convince Nathan.

 

    Nathan smiled, and nodded. During class life felt like it did before he met his friends again, but as soon as the bell rang Jonghyun dragged him along to lunch. The 12 school security, and his group of friends were sitting there with a cake that said welcome back. Nathan was shocked he had no idea they would do this.

 

     “What are you staring at come eat what I bought.” Amber ordered.

 

    Nathan nodded, and they had a little lunch party. The 12 boys from the day, and night security became part of the group, and they were all really cool. Nathan couldn’t believe he finally had a group he fit in with. A new group of kids that others considered gangsters came up to Nathan, and his group. Nathan walked towards them to, and their leader came out.

 

 

    “Hey…. What you did was pretty cool.” The man spoke. “We want to hang out with you guys.. No one here will talk to us because at our other school we had a violent reputation.”

 

“Well are you guys violent?” Nathan asked softly. “Or did you just get a bad rep?”

 

“We had to fight before in our other school, but where we came from that is how you had to survive.” The man explained.

 

“I’m okay with you guys if they are.” Points at his group. “I’m Nathan by the way.”

 

“You can call me Rap Monster.” his attitude was extremely confident.

 

The rest of the group introduced themselves to Nathan, and his group. They seemed like they were gonna fit in great. Nathan felt a little bit of a connection to these guys as he wasn’t accepted in the school at first either. Helping them make friends made Nathan feel great. The lunch period ended, and they all went back to class to study, and take a test. after the test the teacher left, and they had some free time. Nathan was talking to Jonghyun when suddenly an announcement came on telling the students that they are in lockdown.

 

“I will kill you all!” A crazy drunk old man screamed as he started to shoot up the place.

 

people started to panic, The old man even got a hostage. Oh no the hostage was Taemin from Nathan’s group of friends. Nathan, jonghyun, and a couple others ran out, but the man pointed the gun towards them.

 

“Don’t run I will shoot him. Tell your principal JYP to come out.”

 

“We will tell our principal to come out, but please let Taemin go!” Kai screamed in fear.

 

Jyp came out, and looked at the man. “ Kim Young-min what are you doing?” Jyp sighed. “Have you been drinking because you have nothing better to do?”

 

Bang a shot from the gun was fired towards JYP luckily it missed, and everyone scrambled again. Even though this guy is aiming to kill JYP, JYP keeps throwing out insults.

 

“What good is being rich if everyone thinks you are evil?” Jyp laughed as Young-min seemed flustered.

 

Because he was flustered Young-min was taken down, and restrained by Rap Monster, and his group of new transfers.  A couple minutes after being restrained the cops came, and took him away. Taemin ran into Kai’s arms, and cried as he was terrified the whole time. Kai smiled, and embraced Taemin with a warm hug.

 

“Don’t worry. He will never take you away from me, or your group.” Kai wiped away some tears. “Hey come on who is my Tae man?”

 

Taemin smiled, and kissed Kai on the lips. Kai blushed, and looked at him surprised. “I thought we were going to tell them later?”

 

“I can’t hold it back any longer I don’t ca…..” Taemin was interrupted by amber pulling him close to her.

 

“Please Taemin we have known for a while.” Amber teased.

The rest of the school day was canceled, and the kids were released. Nathan and Jonghyun went to eat with a couple of the others at a fast food restaurant nearby. Jonghyun told them about a small party he was going to throw, and invited them all. After people were leaving Nathan and Jonghyun were the only two left.

 

“Hey Nathan do you want to spend the night after the party tomorrow?” Jonghyun smiled warmly as he asked.

Nathan couldn’t resist, and nodded like a schoolgirl with a crush. How fun Nathan’s first real party, and a sleepover after. Oh my god Nathan was going insane inside because this is unreal to him. No one ever wanted to hang out with him, and now he has a whole group. Nathan even has a best friend that wants him to stay over. How was he going to sleep tonight? The world was spinning faster than the speed of light in his mind.