Chapter 3

Bad Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

"We still have the photoshoot scheduled for today" Joonmyun spoke up. "Will we even go through with the concept?" Baekhyun asked darkly. Joonmyun gave him a reprimanding stare and turned away. It wasn't a choice they had. They didn't know how much was leaked and even then they couldn't possibly turn back now. The delay between comebacks was already too long for rookie groups. Many of the other groups they had debuted with had already made two comebacks. They couldn't wait or start over now lest they loose whatever fans they had already gained.

Joonmyun made his way through the crowded dorm. He found Jongin sitting on the couch, eyes closed and earphones plugged in. His eyes fluttered just as Joonmyun approached him and he turned around to look at him. "Did you say something hyung?" he asked Joonmyun expectedly. "No. I was about to" Joonmyun said, a little confused. "Oh. What is it?" Jongin asked. "How are you feeling now?" Joonmyun asked. "Better since morning. I guess I was just tired" he told him. "Do you still want to go see a doctor?" Joonmyun asked. Jongin blinked thoughtfully before shaking his head. "Okay. But if you feel unwell then let me know ok?" Joonmyun said, placing a hand on Jongin's shoulder. "Jongin-ah, I know you feel pressured but you don't have to keep it all in. Don't go beyond a breaking point. If it gets too overwhelming you can come talk to me."

Jongin blinked the tears in his eyes away and nodded. It had been overwhelming lately. But he knew it was worse for the leaders. He would probably never offload on Joonmyun. But it was nice to know he was there. Joonmyun smiled at him and moved on to see if Yixing and Kyungsoo needed help in the kitchen. Jongin chuckled to himself. It would be chaotic once hyung went in and it would ultimately result in them complaining to Yifan hyung who would wave them off and take Joonmyun out of the kitchen, Jongin counted down the moments till he heard Kyungsoo hyung's exasperated "Joonmyun hyung!" and exchanged a knowing look with Sehun. Sehun raised an eyebrow and smirked, knowing as well as Jongin what would happen next. The two maknaes draped themselves lazily, taking up all the couch space again. They still had some more time to sleep.

 

 

"So this is the place?" Chanyeol asked, stepping out of K's van. "Yeah it is" Yifan said, though he was starting to get unsure himself. The concept called for a rundown neigbourhood. Usually the locations chosen were more posh and then made to look different for the shoot. This neighbourhood was downright unsafe. "This isn't the place" Jongdae said with a frown. "How do you know?" Yifan asked. "I looked up the location on streetview. This definitely isn't the place" Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter