Chapter 2

Bad Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

"Kyungsoo hyung!" Jongin called out as he ran through the fields. The blades of long grass brushed against him harshly but he didn't mind. The sun was setting and the air smelt of freshly cut grass. Jongin ran ahead faster in an attempt to catch up with his hyung. His hyung was sitting by the canal and looking at the sky. He was almost there.

"You aren't Kyungsoo hyung" Jongin frowned. The person by the river with a small bob for a haircut and wide eyes was not his hyung. "Of course not" the little girl laughed. She must be what, five or six? Hence not more than a year or two younger. "Where is he?" he asked her. "I haven't seen him all day. I was busy counting stars" she told him. "Stars?" he asked curiously. 

"The stars are going out" she told him, looking at the sky. "You can't see any now. Its still sunset" he pointed out. "Maybe you can't but I can. And the twinkling lights are going out one by one. The moon of Poosh is gone" she told him sadly. Jongin didn't understand what Poosh was but he frowned because the little girl was sad. 

"Don't worry. It'll come back" he said sympathetically. "Hopefully. We can ask the -"

 

 

"Jongin"

Luhan's voice made Jongin start. His eyes flew open and he took a while to gain his bearings. He felt upholstery under his fingers. The room around was dimly lit by a small CFL but he could make out closets and paintings on the sidewalls. His eyes felt heavy and his head began to throb.

"You fell asleep on the couch Jongin. Come to our room and sleep with Lay and me" L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter