002

Park Chanyeol's Diary (Happy Virus's Diary) {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's P.O.V

 

Hana was confused. 

Confused about what Chanyeol meant. Actually , she haven't read anything yet , except for that line.

It's a little weird because she didn't know if she wanted to continue reading or not. She was thinking about it all night , 

she didn't even realize the time so now , she was sitting on a chair inside the room , looking like a panda because of her dark circles.

Soon , the professor came in. All of the students stood up to greet him.

"Anyeonghaseyo , " They all greeted.

"Please sit down,"

All of them did what the professor told them. Later , he started discussing his lecture. Usually , Hana would pay attention and focus at the lecture.

But today , Her mind just kept on thinking about the diary , Chanyeol's diary.

Should she read it or not? Half of her wants to read more , yet half of her wants to give it back to him because its none of her business.

She sighed and shook her head. *Focus , Jung Hana* she thought and nodded. 

She looked at the professor again and tried to focus.

But it seems like everything that the professor was saying aren't coming in her mind. She groaned and rested her chin on her palm , feeling annoyed.

 

* * *

 

It was lunch time, Hana decided to walk around the campus because she didn't have appetite.  While walking around , her eyes landed on someone.

It was him , Park Chanyeol.

Her heart reacted immediately. Even though she had seen him almost everyday , her heart still acts the same .

And even though she always felt like that , she doesn't feel annoyed . In fact , she loved how it felt.

She tilted her head when she rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter