003

Park Chanyeol's Diary (Happy Virus's Diary) {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Please leave a comment. <3 Hope you'll enjoy this chapter~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hana - ssi!"

 

Hana turned around at the sudden call of her name. Her eyes widened when she saw Park Chanyeol infront of her.

He smiled at her warmly , making her heart beat faster than the usual.

 

"C-Chanyeol -ssi , W-what are you doing here?" Hana asked , her eyes looking straight at Chanyeol's eyes.

The guy grinned cutely at her. 

 

" I was at the coffee shop over there , and then I saw you here so I came," he said , laughing at the end of his own sentence.

Hana's lips turned into an 'o' shape and she nodded.  

 

"How about you?" He asked before his eyes landed on the basket that Hana was holding. It was full of cookies.

Her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red because of embarassment.

"You're going to buy all of that?" he asked , eyes not leaving the basket.

 

"Well ," Hana started sheepishly "I love cookies,"

The guy chuckled and grinned at her. "I also love cookies!" He beamed.

 

Hana mentally sighed in relief. *At least he doesn't think I eat too much* she thought.

"Are you going to pay for that now?"

"O-oh? Yeah," She said . "I'll go with you then ,"

They both went to the cashier to pay for it. Suddenly , Chanyeol took out his wallet .

"Y-yah. W-What are you doing?" she asked , looking at him with a confused expression.

 

"Uh...paying?" he asked , chuckling. "But no , I should be the one pay------"

"But please? l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter