14 Days

Description

"Please, do it for me Jae Hee," she pleaded with me, "It's only fourteen days for God's sake!" I groaned. 

"But you don't understand!" I protested, "I don't want to see any of them! I hate them all!" Eun Ha glared at me.

"You need to grow up!" She snapped and hung up the phone.

 

 

Hate is a a very negative and strong word. Kim Jae Hee never uses the word hate unless she really means it with all her heart. There are only a few things she hates. Her mom, seafood and Lu Han. When Jae Hee's mother falls sick and might not survive, her older sister flies her over to Jeju where her mother is staying for fourteen days. Jae Hee hates everything about the trip, especially since he will be there.

Lu Han.

How can she survive fourteen days living under the same roof as the two people in the world she hates?

Foreword

"Are you crazy? I will never her with my own free-will! You'll have to drag my dead body to her before I'll walk there with my own feet!" I yelled at my sister through the phone.

"Please, do it for me Jae Hee," Eun Ha pleaded with me, "It's only fourteen days for God's sake!" I groaned. 

"But you don't understand!" I protested, "I don't want to see any of them! I hate them all!" 

"You need to grow up!" She snapped and hung up the phone. I sighed loudly and plopped down on my bed. 

What am I supposed to do? It's not right for me to ignore my mom while she's taking he last breaths, but I can never forgive her for what she did to dad- and the fact that he's going to be there is absoloutely repulsive!

"!" I yelled out of frustration.