Water Can't Drown Us

Lovers' Pet

Sehun's POV 
I finally brought my head above the water. I gasped for air. I looked above the water, and saw a massive bloodbath over in the corner. And by bloodbath, I literally mean it. My arms and legs worked their way over, and I dunked my head underwater. There was my Kyoko. And I think she's unconscious. I grabbed her, and pulled her above the water. She wasn't moving. Kai jumped in the water as well, and helped me carry her out. 'Kyoko!' I yelled. We laid her in the grass, and I provided mouth to mouth CPR. Suho pumped her chest, and some water dripped out of . 'She needs an ambulance. But at least her heart is beating.' Suho said. 'Thanks hyung. Well, let's go!' I said. I quickly placed her in the car, and held her cold body. 

'Kyoko...?' Haru whined.
 'Don't worry, Haru. We'll get her to the hospital.' I assured him. He smiled at me, but I could tell it was fake. We drove as fast as we could to the nearest animal hospital. 'Hi! What do you-' a vet said, but I cut her off. I yelled,'She jumped off a bridge into a deep lake full of sharp rocks!' Her eyes widened with pity, and gently took her. They brought her to the ER, and medicated on her. 

After the longest hours of my life, the vet walked out of the ER. 
She had a small smile on her lips. I was about to ask her a million questions, but she said one thing that answered all of them. 'She's ok.' 
I felt my life reenter my chest. My heart was beating again. 
'But her head hurts really bad, and she's lost so much blood. She can go home tonight, just be very gentle with her.' The vet explained. 'Yes of course. Thank you so much.' I said. I was so grateful to have such wonderful vets to operate on Kyoko. 'But...there's one more thing. She's been calling someone's name...Kai? I think that's it.' She said. What? Kai? No way! 'Me? Oh, I'll go in and check on her!' Kai said, and left to go into her room. 'W-what?!? I'm her boyfriend!' I exclaimed exasperatedly. 'Oh...well you can go in as well then. After Kai.' The vet said, and left to file papers. It took forever for Kai to greet Kyoko. 

Kai finally came out of the room, with a grin on his face. 'She wants to see you too, Sehun.' Kai said. 'Thanks hyung.' I replied. I couldn't wait to see her! I walked in her room. The walls were pale, and the sun was blocked out by the shades on the windows. 'Kyoko?' I called out. I heard a soft whisper. 'Sehun?' I leaped as she said my name. I speed walked towards her, and grabbed her hand. I smothered her hands with my  lips, kissing every inch of skin on her hand. She seriously felt like ice this time. I hugged her tightly, and tried warming her body with mine. She shivered, and her teeth chattered. 'Thank you, Sehun. I owe my life to you.' She said, and pushed her lips against mine. I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I finally pulled away, and laughed.
' You know, we seriously did have a surprise for you.' I told her. 'Really! What is it?' She asked curiously. I brought Haru into the room. 

'Haru! Haru is that you?' She exclaimed. 'Yes! Kyoko!' He ran towards her and engulfed her in a bear hug. They began speaking in Japanese, and I zoned out at that time. 'Oh wait, Sehun is probably lost at what we are saying.' Kyoko giggled. She kissed Haru's cheek. 'Wow, I can't believe you! You really are brave, little Kyoko.' Haru said to Kyoko. They began catching up, and I slyly left the room. I am so glad I brought them together again. 

Kyoko's POV 
'Wow...how did Sehun find you?' I asked Haru. He explained to me about how Sehun barged in the court right as he was going to be auctioned. Sehun, being a caring boy, rescued him. 'Wow. That's a miracle!' I said. I told Haru about all my unjust masters I had, and Haru rubbed my shoulder. 'I'm glad you found these kind guys to help you out.' Haru smiled, and hugged me again. We nuzzled our noses against each others' and I could feel my eyes light up. 'So...Kyoko, have you decided to find a mate yet?' Haru smirked. 
'Why must you start a conversation with such an awkward question?' I playfully scolded him. He looked at me, and raised his eyebrows. 'Aish,  can I learn to keep secrets from you? Yes, I have.' I said while blushing. 'Aw! My little Kyoko is a big girl now, ah? Who is the lucky hybrid?' He clapped his hands together, awaiting for my response. 'Ah...he's a human..' I nervously said. 'Oh...really? Well...I mean, that's good. I'm happy, but...how can that work? You're in an agency...and that's tough.' Haru replied. 
'It's Sehun.' I said bluntly. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. 'That...that changes things! Well, he's probably going to stop this unjust system, and you two can be happy together. That's good, Im happier now.' Haru exclaimed. He began asking me several questions about our relationship, as I awkwardly answered. 

Then Tao came in the room. 'Good to see you getting better! Now it's time to get home and rest.' Tao said, and extended his hand. I gladly accepted, and stood up. As soon as I stood up, my head felt woozy. My head spun, and my temple ached. My hand grabbed the side of my face as I heaved in pain. 'Kyoko? You alright?' Haru asked me, and held my arm. I shook my head in response. 'Here, I can carry her.' Tao said, and lifted me up. I moaned in pain, but I soon lost it as they placed me in the car. I was sitting on Tao's lap, and he held me securely in his lap. I watched Sehun as he pouted in his seat. I even saw Tao sticking his tongue out at Sehun. I giggled as I watched Sehun become jealous. 

I noticed that I fell asleep on Tao. My head laid on his shoulder. While we pulled into the driveway, Tao shook me awake. I got off of his lap and was lifted into his arms. 'Hyung, I can take it from here.' Sehun butted in, and lifted me from Tao. Tao rolled his eyes, and let Sehun take me. Sehun took me upstairs and laid me on his bed. 'Here take these, you'll feel better.' Sehun gave me a couple of pills, and I eagerly swallowed them. He placed a damp towel on my head, and a heating pad on my back. 'Thank you...' I mumbled and strained to reach up to kiss him. 'Here, let me.' He leaned down and pinned me against his bed. He kissed me, and on my tongue a little. After we pulled away, I felt his head against my neck and I pet his head. I entangled my fingers with his locks of hair, and massaged his scalp. 'Baby, let me go wash up and change. Then we can cuddle.' He said, and walked to the bathroom. Even when he was gone for just five minutes I missed him. 

Sehun came back, in nothing but his boxers. I couldn't sit up, so I laid down and felt his arms wrap around my waist. Sehun wrapped the blanket around the both of us, and snuggled into my side. 'By the way, I would be kissing the life out of you since you made me extremely jealous. But I can't cause you're injured, so be aware that as soon as you're healed you're gonna get hurt again.' Sehun growled, and I knew he meant it. I shivered at the thought of him acting so intimate with me. 'I sorta wish I was healed now..' I whispered, and kissed him again. He laughed and nuzzled his nose right above my chest. 'You're so cute.' I giggled. He did it again, and entangled our legs together. I hummed a sweet tune, and heard Sehun mumble 'I love you, jagi.' Then I fell asleep in his warm, protective arms.

A/N

Awww what a sweet Sehun! I just adore how Kai is so brotherly of Kyoko, I've always wanted an older brother. Hey, do you guys like the story? I feel as if its a bit rushed and too complicated for people to read and understand. I hope this was good^^ Thanks for reading everyone!:)