The Jump

Lovers' Pet

Sehun's POV 
Half the morning was already gone. It was 12pm, and everyone was eating lunch. Even Haru. I lazed around in my bed again, moping. As soon as I closed my eyes, one of the hyungs shook me. 'What?' I hissed. 
'Is this what you call rescuing Kyoko? Your beloved is probably facing major obstacles now, and you're crying in your bed? Wimp.' Kai said harshly. 'Well what am I supposed to do?' I asked frustratedly. 'Get your off the bed, and go to court. We seek justice.' He demanded, and left my room. I sighed, and got up. Today's gonna be a long day. 

I came downstairs, and everyone was all ready to go. We had our signs, and even Haru joined us. He would be out visual aid. Kris drove us there, and we met up with our support group. We barged through the doors, and I ran right up to the judges' desk. I slammed my hand right on the desk and said 'We demand justice!' 

Everyone behind me hollered in agreement. This time, the judge looked afraid. 'Can't you see the similarities between us and the hybrids? Our minds think the same way!' I told the judge. 'No way, they're savages!' He growled. 
'Really? Well, we gave Haru a semi difficult math test, and he scored average. Not different at all.' Suho said. The judge looked astonished. I passed the judge our petitions, and we had almost a million of signatures. 'That can't be...possible!' The judge exclaimed. 'We can have dogs, cats etc. those animals can be tamed and kept humanely. But, hybrids are partially human. They are somewhat like us. They don't deserve to be treated like dirt!' I screamed. 

'Many people need pets!' Some man from the crowd yelled. 'For what?'  I yelled back. 
'For our physical needs..' He replied nervously. 'You disgust me! See, Sir? Many people use pets for their ual needs, because they are partially human! They are , and misused. They also die of overwork, and harsh conditions!' I explained. The judge looked at me with most sincerity in his eyes. 'What makes you so passionate about this?' He asked me. 'Because I fell in love with one...' I confessed. The room escaped into whispers. 'The judge looked at me with wide eyes, as If he knew how I felt. 'And we are her best friends. And this hybrid, is her brother.' Chanyeol said. The people in the  room gasped. 'Oh, and if you want pets for your 'needs', pay for a e! They're cheaper anyway.' I sassily remarked. I heard the hyungs giggle a bit. 'Mine is gone, sonny. But I may be able to help you with your loved one. Go to the Court Academy, you find the justice leaders. Give them this note, and you may be able to save your precious.' The judge said. He handed me a note of recommendation, and patted me on the shoulder. I thanked him graciously. As we walked our, I could hear people complain about how what we were doing was wrong. I ignored them, and hopped in the car. 

Kris was driving, until we saw Kyoko. She was standing at the end of a bridge. She was looking down, nervously. What is she doing? Oh snap, she better not jump! 

Kyoko's POV 
I managed to escape Taehyung's house. I can't find my way back to Sehun's house, so this is my only other way out. I can't stand to live if my life is like this. I am forced by others to do things I don't want to do at all. I can't even be with Sehun, I have loved him so much. I went through pain to get to his cold heart, and finally he returned the love. Tears slowly slid down my cheeks, but I wiped them away. I want to do this. I must. 

Sehun's POV 
'NO STOP!' I yelled at the top of my lungs. Her head snapped in my direction. But she didn't run towards me. 'Sh, it will be quick and easy. Remember, I love you.' She whispered to me. I could tell she was crying earlier, her eyes were puffy and red. I walked towards her, but she said, 'Come any closer and I will jump immediately.' My Kyoko...she's slipping  away. 'Please, don't! We are so close to trashing this whole pet thing!' I begged. 'How close? Cause, if Taehyung finds me, I'm gonna be in a lot of pain.' She whined. 'If you come with us, it'll be better. I beg if you, don't do it. We have a surprise for you as well. Just please come with me.' I pleaded. I even took a few secret steps towards her as she wasn't looking. She didn't even notice.

Kyoko's POV
I'm going to jump anyway. We both know our love isn't right, even if we wish it was. We are too different. The law will just pull me away. Anyway, I know that he is only telling that he has some sort of 'surprise' just so I will come to him. I slowly put my foot out, and then the other slipped with it. The water then swallowed me whole, and the hard rocks cracked against my skull. 

Sehun's POV 
Oh my freaking... NO! My mind was racing. 'Kyoko no! Hyung, help! ' I screamed. Everyone raced out of the car. 'What?' Suho asked me. 'She freaking jumped!' I screeched. I ran to the bottom of the river. I saw something dark in the water. 

'Sehun don't you dare...' Xiumin said, but I already jumped in. I knew it had to be her. The water covered me, like a cold, wet blanket. Then I saw something red in the water. Was it that...? A fish? I tried to grab at it, but it dripped through my fingers. Oh wait...it's blood. 

A/N

Hey guys!! Anyone see this coming? So much going on! Did you like it? I hope Sehun can save Kyoko before its too late. Thanks for reading! Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I will try to update tomorrow:)