Part 2

Love Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

“Yes.” I just said while observing the expressions and reactions of Ryeowook when he saw me in the CEO room.

“Oh, okay, I hope nothing bad happens between you two. And Kyu, I have something to tell you too, Wookie was not in good health, I’ve told him to go home to rest, but he doesn’t want to listen to me.”

“Okay, thank you. I’ll call you later.” I said and hung up.

Ryeowook looked lost, but also looks upset. He did not move at all from where he stood near the door as well he did not say anything, so I who walk approached him.

“Ryeowook, I...”

“So you are Mr. Cho?” Ryeowook asked softly but firmly, interrupted my explanation that I would give.

“Yes.” I said simply.

“When you want to tell me that you are Mr. Cho?”

“I... Sorry Ryeowook.. I just wish you did not know I was Mr. Cho but knew me only as Kyu. I know you’re not going to change the personality or something like that, but I don’t know why I’d rather you did not know.”

“But did you ever think I would feel so stupid for not knowing you are Mr. Cho? And I was really stupid because after 2 months I still don’t know and are not suspicious about it.”

“You’re not stupid, I try my best to make you don’t know. I...Ryeowook, you look so pale.” I said, worried to see how pale his face.

“No way, I’m angry so I...”

“Ryeowook!” I quickly caught him before he fell when he lost his consciousness.

I touched his forehead to check his temperature and he had a high fever. I immediately carried him bridal style and walked out of my office.

“Mr. Cho! What happened?!” Mrs. Jung asked when he saw me holding Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook has high fever, I will go now and I’m not going back to the office, please cancel the meeting and other schedules that I have.”

“Okay Mr. Cho.” Said Mrs. Jung and she immediately started making phone calls.

I walked out of my office and almost reached the elevator when the voice of my Noona made ​​me stop.

“Oh my! Kyu!! Is Wookie okay?” Noona asked.

“I will bring him to my house because he lives alone here while his family lived in Incheon. Noona I need help and can you call Dr. Park and tell him to come to my house now?”

“Oh. Okay okay.” Noona said.

 

“You don’t have to worry Kyuhyun. He will be fine, he sick because he is too tired and not eating properly. This is a medicine that he must be taken three times a day. I will go now and you don’t need to accompany me out, I already know the way out so you just need to take care of your boyfriend.”

“Ah. Erm... Okay.. Thank you Dr. Park.” I said, relieved that Wookie would be fine, and I also don’t correct about the ‘boyfriend’ part because when I heard Dr. Park said Ryeowook is my boyfriend, I feel happy.

After Dr. Park left, I sat on the floor right next to the bed, half resting my body on the bed and watched Ryeowook unconscious figure. I want to wait for him to wake up but in the end I fell asleep..

 

I felt someone my hair very gently and even though I’m awake, I still pretend to sleep because I wanted to enjoy this lovely action much longer.. After a while, in my hair stopped and slowly I got up to immediately look to Ryeowook who sat leaning against my headboard. Ryeowook was space out and did not realize I was awake and looking at him now.

I slowly touched his forehead to check his temperature and Ryeowook went stiff when I touched his forehead but then he relaxed and just closed his eyes.

“You still have a fever but much better than before.” I said, pleased that his condition is better now.

“Hmm. I’m going home now, thank you for taking care of me, Mr. Cho.” Ryeowook said and he would get out of the bed but I stopped him by grabbing his small wrist.

“You will not go anywhere, you still have a fever and needed to rest. Also don’t call me Mr. Cho.” I said, feeling annoyed with how cold his tone when calling me.

“I have my own house Mr. Cho, so I’ll go back and rest at there. Also you are the CEO of the company I work, why I can’t call you by Mr. Cho while other people call you like that?”

“No, you will stay here, you are alone in your home. And Ryeowook, please don’t call me Mr. Cho, you usually call me Kyu so just go on like that.”

“Sorry, I can’t Mr. Cho. You are the CEO of the company where I work so I can’t call you with nickname like that. And I will rest in my own house so please let go of my hand Mr. Cho.” He said stubbornly.

“So, you want to be like this? Okay.. You have to stay here and rest, I give the command as your CEO.”

“What?? You can’t do that, this is not my working hours!” He protested.

“Then you can call me Kyu if now is not your working hours. Choose what you want, if you want to call me Mr. Cho then you should do the command I gave that you should rest here, or you can go home but never call me Mr. Cho.” I said firmly.

Ryeowook opened his mouth to protest again but then he just shut up and pulled his hand hardly. He glared at me before saying “I will rest here Mr. Cho”. Honestly I hate him call me Mr. Cho but now the important thing is he must recover and healthy again. So in the end he stayed at my place and I can check his condition from time to time.

 

The next morning...

I woke up and saw my bed was empty. Something I can predictions but I still don’t like and angry about this fact. I then tried to call him but his cellphone is off so I quickly prepared to go to the office and when I arrived at the office, I went straight to the waiting room of Noona’s office but Ryeowook was not there.

“Noona, where is Ryeowook?” I asked my Noona when walking into her office.

“He called me to ask for permission to not come to work for 3 days, and I gave it. Why? He did not tell you about this? I think he’s staying at your place and you already know it.” Noona asked, confused.

“No... I don’t know he’s not going to work for 3 days and yes he is staying at my place but it was because I forced him. We are still not in good terms, and his phone is not active.”

“Ah, I see.. Maybe you need to give him time to calm down and besides, he does need to take a break from work.”

“I know.. Thanks Noona..” I said and walked out of my Noona’s office.

When I walked into the waiting room at my office, I was a little surprised to see the person who sitting at my secretary place is not Mrs. Jung.

“Good morning Mr. Cho. I was your temporary secretary who replaces Mrs. Jung. My name is Nam Jung Hwa. Glad to meet you and please the guide from you.”

“Oh.. Yes.. Nice to meet you, Jung Hwa-shii.” I said, looking to my new secretary. He was a petite man like Ryeowook, but he was slightly taller than Ryeowook. He looks good and he also wears glasses. I think he looks similar to the person I met at the coffee shop but I felt there was something that did not fit and I can’t analyze or think about it because my mind is full of my problems with Ryeowook. Honestly I even forgot that today is the day that my new secretary will come.

 

The next three days was like hell for me, I could not concentrate on my work. And after three days my suffering still not over yet because there will be Saturday and Sunday. So in conclusion I did not meet with Ryeowook for 5 days!

Although Noona told me to give Ryeowook time, but I still try to call him every day more than once and Ryeowook cellphone is still not activated, I tried to come to his house but the house was empty. He seemed to disappear from this world and I can’t find him at all.

When Monday finally came, I woke up early prepare myself and then go to my office immediately.

I quickly went to the Noona’s office and opened the door with a rush until make a loud noise that I don’t care about, and finally after 5 days I could see Ryeowook again.

“Good morning Mr. Cho. Ms. Cho is still not come yet, if you need anything I will tell her when Ms. Cho comes.” Ryeowook said calmly with a cold tone as he stood up from his seat.

“I did not come here to meet my Noona. Ryeowook, I need to talk with you and please stop calling me Mr. Cho.” I said as I walked to the front of his desk.

“Of course I can’t Mr. Cho. Do not we already agree that you are the CEO of this company, so it is impossible for me to not call you by Mr. Cho.” Ryeowook said.

“Stop Ryeowook. I know I was wrong to hide that I was the CEO here, I’m sorry but I have my reasons for doing it.”

“You are not wrong, Mr. Cho. I was stupid enough to not know who the CEO of this company after 2 months of working here. So you don’t need to apologize to me, Mr. Cho. Also I would like to talk with you, I think there is something wrong with my salary this month, my salary amount is too much.”

“I already told you, you are not stupid and I do my best to hide the fact until you can’t know that I was the CEO. Also the salary is not wrong, it’s a bonus because your brilliant idea about the promotion in the summer successful.” I said fiercely, I’m getting frustrated with how cold Ryeowook acting.

“I can’t accept it, Mr. Cho. I want it to be returned to the company.”

“No, the bonus is yours. We will not take it back.” I said firmly. “And once again don’t call me Mr. Cho or I will do something to change it.” I added.

“Sorry Mr. Cho, I..”

I leaned toward him, holding his nape and pulled him toward me.

I kissed his lips.

Ryeowook tried to push me away but I held him more tightly and kissed him deeper.

I teased and nibbled his lips, until he slowly stopped pushing me away. I on his lower lip, making him let out a soft moan that sound really beautiful and I immediately slipped my tongue into his mouth to taste his sweetness and I slowly trace his hot cavern. I think I will be addicted to his lips and the sweet taste of his.

Sadly we were standing on the opposite side on his desk that makes me not able to fully close with him and I also had to stop kissing him as I needed to fill my lungs that were empty.

I looked at Ryeowook who blushed now and wait for him to give a reaction, my hand still holding his nape and our face are still close to each other. Ryeowook took a deep breath as he avoided looking at me, he frowned and looked thoughtful as he bit his lower lip, make me feel the urge to kiss that tempting lips again but I try to hold back.

After a while, finally Ryeowook slowly looks up at me.

“Hmm, I..I think.. Uh.. Mr. Cho, you..”

I kissed his lips briefly and successfully make him silent.

“Every time you call me Mr. Cho I’m going to kiss you and I would not care where the places or who is going to see.” I whispered.

“Mr. Cho you can’t do..”

“Upps.. Sorry to interrupt.” My Noona suddenly appeared and saw me kissing Ryeowook.

Ryeowook immediately pushed me away and I let him do it, his face was really red and he just bowed his head, not daring to look to my Noona.

“Okay, I’ll go into my office, so I will not bother both of you again.” Noona said cheerfully and disappeared into her office room.

“Remember what I said, and if you think I would not dare do that, I’ll tell you I was really going to do it.” I said calmly and grinned.

“You can’t do that! It’s... Uuh!” Ryeowook stop his protests and pouted.

I know why he stopped talking, he remembered I’m the CEO so it’s disrespectful to protest to me.. I just smile and hold his small wrist and pulled him into the Noona’s office.

“Noona I will bring Ryeowook to breakfast with me, okay?” I asked my Noona.

“It’s okay for me.” Noona said, smiling brightly.

“Thank you..” I said to Noona and pull out Ryeowook of the Noona’s office.

“Mr. C-Kyu You can’t do this.. I have to start my work..” Ryeowook protest, eventually could no longer hold his protest.

I grinned happily when I heard he finally called me Kyu again.

“Of course I can. I’m the CEO, isn’t it?” I asked cheerfully, glad that Ryeowook began to behave as before, while now we stand in front of the elevator, waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor.

“You have a double standard. I can’t call what should I call you, you don’t want me to see you as a CEO but now you use your CEO position to drag me out when I was supposed to work! What do you want? If you don’t want me to see you as a CEO then I have the right to refuse breakfast with you.” protest Ryeowook.

“I want you to act like before you knew I was the CEO.. But you have breakfast with me.” I said calmly.

“How can like that?!”

“Because I’m the CEO.” I said proudly.

“You’re too arrogant and unreasonable. And I’m still mad at you! Also release my wrist!” He said, trying to free his wrist from my grip.

“No, no, and no. I know you have forgiven me. And I have a good reason why I do all of that so you can’t be mad at me.” I said calmly, holding his wrist with more tightly.

Ryeowook muttered about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter