Ryeowook ~ Part 2

Love Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

Shocked, don’t believe, confused, and angry mixed up into one now. Suddenly all the things like puzzle pieces fell to its place and I feel really stupid just realized this now.

I just stood near the door of the office while Kyu stood and slowly approached me, Kyu want to talk to me but I immediately interrupted him by asking about his real identity, still ensuring something that the answer is so obvious, and Kyu answer it clearly with a very simple word.

“When you want to tell me that you are Mr. Cho?” I asked, my heart feel pain even though I’m not sure why I feel like this.

“I.. Sorry Ryeowook.. I just wish you did not know I was Mr. Cho but knew me only as Kyu. I know you’re not going to change the personality or something like that, but I don’t know why I’d rather you did not know.”

“But did you ever think I would feel so stupid for not knowing you are Mr. Cho? And I was really stupid because after 2 months I still don’t know and are not suspicious about it.” I said fiercely, show a little what I really feel about him lying to me.

“You’re not stupid, I try my best to make you don’t know. I..Ryeowook, you look so pale.” Kyu said in a worried voice.

Honestly I know my condition worsened now, my headache was so bad and everything started to fuzzy but I still deny Kyu’s words because I don’t want to agree with him. But before I could finish my denial words, suddenly everything started to fade and I just heard Kyu calling my name and then I don’t know what happened after that.

 

The first thing I realized when I regained consciousness was feeling warm and also the manly scent that surrounds me. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in an unfamiliar room. I still lay motionless for a few seconds to wait headache that still I feel subsided and I wait until I can to see more clearly, after that just I slowly got up to look around the room. I was in the bedroom with simple furniture and after looking around, my eyes land on my right side. I don’t know how and why but ever since I opened my eyes somehow I knew I was in Kyuhyun’s place but still I feel a little shocked when I saw him on my right side. He sat on the floor and leaned his upper body on the bed; he slept with his hands folded as his pillow.

I look into his sleeping figure and unconsciously my hand gently his hair when I saw how tired he looked. Honestly I still feel mixed feelings about Kyu. I was touched by how he took care of me, but I was still mad at him about he lying to me. I know for some people lie was not a big deal but I don’t know why I was really annoyed and angry at him. And the strange thing is I’m not mad at Ms. Cho who I sure know about Kyu lie to me and I know she even helped him to cover up the lie. So why do I feel hurt and angry just to Kyu? Somehow I think actually deep down in my heart I know the reason but I’m still not ready to admit it.

Then suddenly I remembered my bad memories that make me immediately stopped his hair. I leaned back into the headboard of the bed and thinking what I should do. Should I resign and look for another job? Or do I have to go back to Incheon?

My train of thought immediately stopped when suddenly someone touched my forehead, made me freeze in shock with sudden touch but when I realized it was just Kyuhyun who checked my fever, I just back relax and close my eyes. Maybe this will be the last time I close with Kyu.

“You still have a fever but much better than before.” Kyu said while I opened my eyes to see him.

“Hmm. I’m going home now, thank you for taking care of me, Mr. Cho.” I said coldly, I have to stay away from him. I tried to get out of the bed, but Kyu stopped me by holding my wrists.

“You will not go anywhere, you still have a fever and needed to rest. Also don’t call me Mr. Cho.” Kyu said with annoyed voice.

“I have my own house Mr. Cho, so I’ll go back and rest at there. Also you are the CEO of the company I work, why I can’t call you by Mr. Cho while other people call you like that?” I asked calm but with cold tone.

“No, you will stay here, you are alone in your home. And Ryeowook, please don’t call me Mr. Cho, you usually call me Kyu so just go on like that.” Kyu said stubbornly.

“Sorry, I can’t Mr. Cho. You are the CEO of the company where I work so I can’t call you with nickname like that. And I will rest in my own house so please let go of my hand Mr. Cho.” I said, still on my decision.

“So, you want to be like this? Okay.. You have to stay here and rest, I give the command as your CEO.”

“What?? You can’t do that, this is not my working hours!” I protested. I can’t believe he would do this

“Then you can call me Kyu if now is not your working hours. Choose what you want, if you want to call me Mr. Cho then you should do the command I gave that you should rest here, or you can go home but never call me Mr. Cho.” Kyu said firmly.

The options are given to me very unreasonable and very pushy in my opinion, and I know he did this to get what he wants, he became stubborn. I would say my other protest when suddenly I realized everything would be in vain. I was yanking off my hand that Kyu hold and glared at him.

“I will rest here, Mr. Cho.” I said; call him Mr. Cho as cold as I can to show how I’m still mad at him. I decided to stay here because I know that later I could go from here early in the morning, it’s better than other options.

 

At Early morning...

I woke up and slowly got up from the bed. The time is only at 5 in the morning and with full determination I leave Kyu’s place quietly. I don’t want to wake him because I know he needs rest and also because I don’t want him to stop me to go and I don’t think I am ready to talk to him again.

When I arrived at my home, I immediately packed up some of my clothes and call Ms. Cho to ask for permission not to come to work for 3 days. After getting permission I turn off my phone and go to Incheon, back to my hometown.

When I arrived at my parents’ house, I was hesitant to go inside because I did not know I could withstand remember all my memories that I have at my parents’ home or not. But if I don’t do it now then I would never be able to fully move from losing Jin Ae. So I took a deep breath and opened the door to get into the house. Only one step inside the house my memory of Jin Ae immediately rushing back to me like a flashback, bringing a feeling of bittersweet.

“Wookie??”

“Hello Eomma..” I said, smiling sheepishly and I immediately received a warm hug from Eomma.

“Eomma very happy to see you come to here again. Eomma miss you so much.”

“Sorry Eomma..”

“How long will you be here? Eomma will forgive you if you stay more than one day.” Eomma said in a joking tone.

“Then you have to forgive me because I would stay more than one day. I asked permission three days off from work and I was just going back on Sunday. So we have about 5 days.” I said with a smile.

“Good! By the way Wookie, why your face look pale? Are you okay?” Eomma asked as she pulled me into the living room.

“Just have a little fever. But I’m fine so don’t worry.”

“Then you better get some rest now. We can talk and have fun later.” Eomma said.

“I will rest later Eomma. I want to meet with Jin Ae first.” I said softly.

“You want Eomma accompany you?” Eomma asked while brushed my hair gently.

“No, it’s okay Eomma. I’ll go alone.” I say and give a brief hug before I go to Jin Ae’s grave.

 

“How are you there? Are you happy now Jin Ae?” I asked softly while I knelt near the Jin Ae’s tombstone.

“Sorry Oppa could only see you now. Did you miss Oppa? Oppa hope you will miss Oppa, because Oppa really miss you.” I said while arrange the flowers that I bring for Jin Ae.

“Jin Ae, Oppa also want to apologize to you because Oppa lose your bracelet. Oppa tried to search it but Oppa could not find the bracelet. Oppa feel very sorry about it and Oppa promised Oppa will keep the Oppa’s bracelet so it will not lose too.”

“And Jin Ae, Oppa meet someone at Oppa’s workplace. We are getting closer easily and Oppa felt comfortable with him. But then Oppa find out that he is the CEO of the company where Oppa work. What Oppa should do Jin Ae? Should Oppa resign? Or should Oppa let everything flow? On the one side, Oppa afraid that bad things happen again but also on the other side is very difficult to get away from him when he was so kind to Oppa. Also right now Oppa being mad at him because he lied to Oppa. In conclusion Oppa have complicated feelings about him.”

“What should Oppa do Jin Ae?”

 

Finally on Sunday night I returned to Seoul, I honestly feel that time passes too quickly when I lived in my parents’ house. I don’t feel like I’ve lived there for 5 days. While I was at Incheon I have fun with Eomma and Appa. During the day I would spend my time with Eomma, we will go to many places and talk about many things. While at night time I spend my time with Appa, we are talking about business and I helped plan the next event to be held by the company.

When I returned to my own home I immediately fell asleep after I finished bathing and tidy up my stuff. I’m too tired to think about tomorrow probably I will meet with Kyuhyun and I don’t know what I would do when I met him but for sure I was still mad at him.

 

Monday Morning...

I arrived at the office earlier than usual to check out what has happened since the last time I worked. I read some documents for some time when suddenly I heard a loud voice from the door that opened that made me immediately look into the source of the noise. And it turns out that Kyuhyun who stood at there and looks handsome but also looked he was in a hurry.

“Good morning Mr. Cho. Ms. Cho is still not come yet, if you need anything I will tell her when Ms. Cho comes.” I said calmly while adding cold tone as I stood up from my seat.

“I did not come here to meet my Noona. Ryeowook, I need to talk with you and please stop calling me Mr. Cho.” Kyuhyun said as he walked to the front of my desk.

“Of course I can’t, Mr. Cho. Don’t we already agree that you are the CEO of this company, so it is impossible for me to not call you by Mr. Cho.” I said stubbornly because still feel angry.

“Stop Ryeowook. I know I was wrong to hide that I was the CEO here, I’m sorry but I have my reasons for doing it.” Kyu said, trying to explain.

“You are not wrong, Mr. Cho. I was stupid enough to not know who the CEO of this company after 2 months of working here. So you don’t need to apologize to me, Mr. Cho. Also I would like to talk with you, I think there is something wrong with my salary this month, my salary amount is too much.” I finally asked the question that somehow ended up making me know Kyu is the CEO of this company.

“I already told you, you are not stupid and I do my best to hide the fact until you can’t know that I was the CEO. Also the salary is not wrong, it’s a bonus because your brilliant idea about the promotion in the summer successful.” Kyu explain with frustrated tone.

“I can’t accept it, Mr Cho. I want it to be returned to the company.”

“No, the bonus is yours. We will not take it back. And once again don’t call me Mr. Cho or I will do something to change it.” Kyu said with determination.

He dared to threaten me?! How could he do that?! Why is he stubborn like this? Why he could not accept what I want?

“Sorry Mr. Cho, I..” I still want to protest and continued to call him Mr. Cho but my words lost when suddenly I was pulled toward Kyuhyun and he kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked and I immediately tried to push him but he held me tighter and he even kissed me deeper. Kyuhyun biting and teasing my lips expertly until my rejection slowly disappear. I could not stop the soft moan out of my mouth when Kyuhyun my lower lip and Kyuhyun’s tongue then entered and explored my mouth thoroughly. I feel weak and short of breath when Kyuhyun finally stopped kissing me.

My heartbeat was irregular and my mind foggy. I took a deep breath to help me calm down and try to make my mind became clear because I have to think what I should do.

“Hmm, I..I think.. Uh.. Mr. Cho, you..” My words back disappeared when Kyuhyun kissed my lips again. He was only kiss me briefly, but it has been successful in making my mind becomes blank again.

“Every time you call me Mr. Cho I’m going to kiss you and I would not care where the places or who is going to see.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Mr. Cho you can’t do..” Once again my words lost because Kyuhyun kissed me.

“Upps.. Sorry to interrupt.” Suddenly Ms. Cho appeared.

I immediately pushed Kyuhyun away from me, I feel like dying. This is very embarrassing and my face felt so hot right now. I was too embarrassed that I did not dare look at Ms. Cho and I tried to hide my red face.

“Okay, I’ll go into my office, so I will not bother both of you again.” Ms. Cho said cheerfully, and then walked into her office room.

I’m glad Ms. Cho did not say anything or I would really be better to resign. This was very embarrassing, your boss see you kissed by his Dongsaeng who also is CEO at your place of work. It was so inappropriate. What should I do when I met with Ms. Cho later?

“Remember what I said, and if you think I would not dare do that, I’ll tell you I was really going to do it.” Kyuhyun suddenly said with a grin and his words cut my train of thought and immediately wake alarms in my brain.

“You can’t do that! It’s... Uuh!” I swallow my protest when I remember he was the CEO and although he deserved to be scolded but I still have to respect him, also apart from that  because Ms. Cho could hear our conversation. And Kyuhyun who know this fact only smiled brightly and pulled me to come with him to Ms. Cho’s office.

“Noona I will bring Ryeowook to breakfast with me, okay?” Kyuhyun asked Ms. Cho.

“It’s okay for me.” Ms. Cho said, smiling brightly.

Kyuhyun say thank you to Ms. Cho and then he pulled me out of the office. Meanwhile I was still surprised by their short conversation and just kept silent.

“Mr. C-Kyu You can’t do this.. I have to start my work..” I said, expressing my protest when I’ve recovered from my shock state. And I almost forgot about the ultimatum from Kyuhyun about his name but luckily I was not wrong to call him by Mr. Cho.

“Of course I can. I’m the CEO, isn’t it?” Kyuhyun asked cheerfully while we waited for the elevator to reach the floor where we were.

“You have a double st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter