Ryeowook ~ Part 1

Love Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s POV

"Starting tomorrow you would be secretary of Ms. Cho. She is Noona from the CEO who also the owner of this company."

"Okay, thanks for everything Mrs. Park. I will come tomorrow." I said and hung up.

I looked at the bracelet keychain and remember Jin Ae. Finally I managed to fulfill your dreams Jian Ae, to become a secretary.

 

Flashback...

"Oppa, I want to be a secretary!"

"Huh? Jin Ae, it was a strange dream." I said while ruffle her brown hair.

"No, I will be your secretary when you will be the owner and CEO."

"Jin Ae, I still have not even graduated from high school and you are still in the secondary school. Later you will slowly get another dream and I did not know I was going to successfully build my own company or not."

"No, I know you can do it and my dream of becoming secretary will come true."

End Flashback...

 

The Next Day...

Throughout the night I could not sleep because I too nervous, this is my first time working as a secretary. I better be a planner, I like to think and make a business plan. But I wish I could be a good secretary for Jin Ae’s sake.

"Good morning Ms. Cho. My name is Kim Ryeowook.. Nice to meet you and please give me a guide." I greet Ms. Cho who had just entered the room to her office.

"Good morning Ryewook-shii. Glad to meet you too and hope we can have good cooperation." Ms. Cho said pleasantly.

 

"Ryeowook-shii, oh!"

I looked up from the documents that I'm seen when I heard Ms. Cho's voice.

"Yes? What's wrong Ms. Cho? You need anything?" I asked while slightly tilting my head.

"You wear glasses Ryeowook-shii? I think you have normal eyesight."

"Ah no, my eyesight is not normal, I have minus eyes. And I usually prefer to wear contact lenses when I go outside but because suddenly my eyes hurt so I wear my glasses now."

"Ooh... I see. By the way now 09:30 p.m. you can resume all of your work tomorrow Ryeowook-shii and go home now. You don’t need to work overtime or wait for me to go home."

"It's okay Ms. Cho, I just need to look and tidy up some of the documents again and I'm going to go home after that, I want all these documents have been sorted based on the content and function so that I can start the real work tomorrow."

"Okay but don’t push yourself. I have to go home now, and be careful when you go home Ryeowook-shii."

"Good evening Ms. Cho and take care too...”

 

Finally after a while I finished tidying up the documents, I glanced at my watch and it was already 10:40 makes me immediately gathered my stuff and walked out of the office. Today was a tiring day for me, the secretary before me just put the documents randomly, and I don't like it so I tidied up and sort the documents.

I walked for a few minutes after I came out of the building company, need to get some fresh air and just will get a taxi to go home when I saw a coffee shop not really far that makes my plans changed. I walked to the coffee shop, ordered a hot vanilla latte and sit in my favorite spot in the corner of the shop.

I enjoy drinking the coffee I have purchased and I don't care if later I will not be able to sleep. When the time shows that is already 11:00 P.M I finally walked out of the coffee shop to go home. I arrived at my house and just realized that I was missing my keychain, I looked into my bag but the keychain was not there. I'm sure I brought it with me from the office; I don't want to lose that keychain. Where is it falling? Coffee shop? Taxi? I hope it falls at coffee shop because if it fell on the taxi I could never find it.

 

The Next Morning...

I hurried to the coffee shop and when I just want to step into the coffee shop someone accidentally bumps to me until I whimper softly.

“Oh, sorry... I was in a hurry to go until I don't see around me.” The person who bumps to me apologizes.

“It’s okay; I also don't see around me because of the rush as well, I’m sorry.” I said to the man and immediately went into the coffee shop.

I asked the barista and the person who cleans the coffee shop but no one saw the keychain. Maybe my keychain fell in the taxi, and all my hope to get back my keychain disappeared. I lost my keychain. I feel really sad, disappointed, and guilty.

 

Yesterday I felt uneasy and sad all day, although I still do my job perfectly. Fortunately Ms. Cho had meetings all day so she did not see me or she will know something is wrong because although only working for one day along with Ms. Cho, I was able to know that she is a good observer.

Of course I'm sad I lost my keychain but I also know Jin Ae would be upset if I was drowning in my sorrow and a sense of guilt or other negative feelings. That's why today I have to move on and do my work nicely.

When I was about to go out for lunch suddenly my office phone rang.

"Ryeowook here."

"Ryeowook-shii, I'm sorry but I need your help... Can you come here first?"

"It's okay Ms. Cho and I will soon go to your office room." I said then hung up and walked into the Ms. Cho's office.

"What can I help, Ms. Cho?" I asked while walking closer to Ms. Cho.

"I need my dongsaeng sign this documents and I need this documents for the meeting at two o'clock. I'm so sorry I had to interrupt your lunch time, Ryeowook-shii. This is urgent but you don't need to wait for this documents signed, you just need to leave it at Mrs. Jung."

"Okay.. I will try to get the sign right away." I said, smiling at Ms. Cho so that she would know I was okay and she does not need to feel sorry for me.

"Thank you very much Ryeowook-shii and don't skip lunch to get the sign. The sign is important but you have to have your lunch too.." said Ms. Cho.

"Ah.. I know.. Okay, Ms. Cho." I said after a few seconds can only see Ms. Cho because a little surprised when she found out my plan to skip my lunch to get the CEO's signs.

"Don't forget your lunch.." Ms. Cho once again said when I permission to leave her office.

I walked into the CEO's office and was greeted by the secretary of the CEO who is still at her desk.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Jung. Do you have your lunch? You don't go out for lunch? "

"I bring lunch from home and had just finished my lunch Ryeowook-shii. How about you? And what can I help you?"

"I'm going to eat my lunch later and is it Mr. Cho was still in his office?"

"Ah.. Mr. Cho has just gone out about 5 minutes ago."

"Oh..! Okay.. I will try to go after him. Thank you Mrs. Jung." I said and then immediately walked out to catch Mr. Cho.

“Ah! Wait!! Don't close the door of the elevator!” I said out loud when from afar I saw the elevator doors will close with someone in the elevator and I ran when I saw the elevator doors opened again.

“Ah... Thank you.” I said as I bent my body because I was out of breath because I'm not very good at running or other exercise types.

“You don't need to run just to catch up the elevator.” The person who helped me said, his voice deep and has a calming effect.

“Yes. But I need to chase someone. Thank you for holding the elevator.” I said, looking up with a smile on my lips to the person who helped me.

“This was a coincidence, we met yesterday. Did you remember? I bump into you at the entrance of the coffee shop.” That man said while smiling at me.

“Ah.. Yes.. Sorry for yesterday accident and once again thank you very much for holding the elevator.” I said while slightly bowed and smiled to this person. Honestly I just realized that's why I felt like I had met this man. Also I just realized now that he is a man who really handsome, he had black eyes and dark brown hair, he's tall and has a good body shape, he also wears glasses that give the impression of a smart and y in his figure.

“It is really okay and I have half of the mistake when bumping you.. Before you say you have to catch up with someone?” He asked me.

“Yes. I have met with Mr. Cho. I need his signature on some documents, and I heard from his secretary that he had just gone out for lunch. This is why I am in a hurry to try to catch up him.” I tried to explain my reasons.

“Ah. Is that document really important? You can just leave it on Mr. Cho's secretary and get the documents back quickly after Mr. Cho came back from lunch and signed the documents.”

“Actually could be like that, but it would be better if I get it now because this document is needed for Ms. Cho's meeting at 2 p.m.”

“Ooh, I see. Well then you can give it to me, I would return it quickly before 2 p.m. with Mr. Cho has signed the documents.”

“Thank you for your good intentions, but this is a confidential document so I can’t do it.” I said.

“Maybe because you’re new at this office you don’t know about me, but you really could give it to me, everyone knows I am very close with Mr. Cho, so that you can believe in me and you will get this document faster if you give it to me. You’re new here, right?”

“Yes... I’m new here; this is my 3rd day of my work here. I still don’t know the people here because I don’t have time to get acquainted. And by the way I’m Kim Ryeowook, nice to meet you."

“I see. You can call me Kyu, glad to meet you, Ryeowook. And give the documents to me, I will help you..”

After that though I try not to let Kyu help me regarding that document because I really don't want to burden him but Kyu managed to get the document and forced to help me. Also at the end I had lunch with him in a cafe near our office. The cafe is a vintage cafe, really comfortable and enjoyable place. I'm glad I finally know someone from this company.

 

"Ryeowook, you go inside first. I need to do something first and don't worry about this document." Kyu said to me when we arrived back at the building company.

"Oh, okay. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter