Part 1

Love Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

“He is so handsome today!!! And he looks more y than usual!!”

“Oh! Is it because of his new glasses?”

“Yes! He changes his glasses! This is more suited for him!”

I did not said anything nor look to the source of the noise, pretending that I did not hear what my employee say although actually I could hear what they were saying very clearly, and kept walking to the elevator that would take me to my office on the top floor.

Since I took over my Appa position as CEO of our company that working in the travel and hospitality, almost every morning I would hear something like that. Unfortunately there is no one in this company that can attract me. I have a few criteria that were never fulfilled, a simple criteria but I do not know why it is so difficult to meet people that fit my criteria.

“Kyuhyun!”

I turned around and smiled at my Noona, and immediately I heard a squeal from around me.

“As usual, just see the smile of our CEO can directly make a tremendous commotion.” Ahra noona said between giggles.

“Aish... Noona, don’t say like that. All this commotion started to make me uncomfortable.”

“Did I hear you correctly? Since when you do not enjoy being the center of attention?” Noona asked as we stepped into the elevator.

“From now on.”

“Ahh, I know... You are in a bad mood because you still have not met someone who fit your criteria?”

“We have many employees and business partners, why is it so hard to meet someone who fit my criteria?”

“Because your criteria weird.” Noona said as he patted my shoulder and walked out of the elevator.

“Yah! What’s wrong with my criteria? It was not a difficult criteria.” I protested as we walked into my office.

“It was not difficult. Lot of people who look good also wear glasses at the same time, and you meet a lot of them but then you always say it does not match your criteria. So I was supposed to ask you why do you always say that they do not suit when they are all charming and wear glasses? And frankly your criteria a bit strange in my opinion.” Said Noona.

“Good morning Mr. Cho, good morning Ms. Cho.” My secretary greeted me and my Noona when we walked into the waiting room in my office.

“Good morning Mrs. Jung.” I and my noona greeted back and we walked into my office room.

“When Mrs. Jung to give birth?” Noona asked as she sat on the couch in my office.

“Three months from now.” I said after closing the door of my office room.

“Wow... And she will work until when?”

“Next two months she will still be working and then her temporary replacement will come.”

“I see. Good luck with your new secretary two months from now, I had to face my new secretary today.” Noona said. “And now I have to start my work... See you later Kyu.” Noona added and walked out of my office.

 

10 p.m.

I need a cup of coffee.

I sighed and walked out of my office. Usually if I need coffee I would only call to a coffee shop nearby and asked them to send it to my office building, but today I need some fresh air to freshen my head that seemed to explode. Because today was a tiring day, I had a meeting for 5 hours and then I had another meeting with my noona to talk about our new plan to expand our business.

I walked into the coffee shop and ordering an expresso and a piece of new york cheese to take back to my office. I’m still waiting for my order when I see someone sitting in the corner of coffee shop. I could not see that person clearly because the light in the shop has a setting that is not too bright.

But after I looked at that figure for a moment, I believe I finally found someone who fit my criteria. I was just about to walk closer to him when my order is complete, and after I finished taking my order and turned to approach the person who sits in the corner, it has been empty. I felt a little panicked when I think I will miss that person but then I immediately calmed down myself and walked out of the coffee shop to try to chase that person.

Luckily that person was still waiting in front of the coffee shop. But unluckily when I walk approching that person, that person enter into a taxi cab and go with it. Although I tried to call that person but it was useless and I lost that person.

Where can I meet with that person again?

 

The next morning...

I walked out of my apartment to my car with a bad mood. Still thinking about the person that suit my criteria and feel so stupid for losing that person. I drove my car to my office building, but when I passed the coffee shop I had the urge to try to come to the coffee shop again.

I parked my car and went into the coffee shop and it is just open so there are not many people in the coffee shop; I ordered a cappuccino and a sandwich for my breakfast. And then I sat in the same place with the person I saw last night.

I finish my breakfast slowly and when I would stand up I find a keychain on the couch where I sit. The keychain is a bracelet that is modified into a keychain; it’s a beautiful bracelet that has initial J. I carry the keychain to give it to the barista so the keychain owner can get it back when try search it. But before I can tell the barista about the keychain suddenly my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answer the call.

“Kyu! Where are you? We have a meeting in 30 minutes and we need to discuss before the meeting starts.” Noona said in a panicked voice.

“Ah! I forgot about the meeting. Wait for me; I was in a coffee shop near the office so I only need 5 minutes to get to the office.” I said and immediately cut the call and walked out of the coffee shop.

“Ouch!”

“Oh, sorry... I was in a hurry to go until I do not see around me.” I apologize because I accidentally bumping into someone at the entrance.

“It’s okay, I also do not see around me because of the rush as well, I’m sorry.” said the petite man, and then he walked into the coffee shop.

I just stared at the petite figure of the man who is now walking to the spot to order at the coffee shop. He is smaller than me and what I remember is his high cheekbones and dark hazel eyes also the scent of his fresh fragrance like when water of rain hits the ground for the first time.

I’m still staring at the petite man figure when my phone rang again and made ​​me remember that I have to go to the office quickly. I ran into my car while answering the call and then driving to my office, but my mind is still thinking about the petite man in the coffee shop.

 

The meeting takes all day, very tiring but fortunately the meeting can go well and our expansion plans will be started next month.

“Thank you for your time and all the hard work to prepare for this expansion plan. See you tomorrow...” I said as a sign that this meeting has been completed and all meeting participants can leave the meeting room. In a short time the room is empty beside of me and my noona.

“It’s nice finally we can do the expansion plans.” Noona said.

“Yes. It’s like what we had planned.” I said as I walked to the large window in the room and see the sights of the busy city.

“By the way Kyu, what are you doing in the morning in the coffee shop until you almost come late to our prepation meeting?”

“It’s all because of last night.” I said, remembering again what happened last night.

“Why? What happened?” Noona asked and walked to my side.

“I think I found someone who fit my criteria last night at the coffee shop.”

“Wow! Who’s that? You must introduce that person to me!” Noona said excitedly.

“I don't know. I lost that person.” I muttered.

“Ooh. What a pity... So that’s why this morning you try to go there again?” Noona asked.

“Yes. I’m kind of hoping I would get to meet him.” I said, slipping my hand in my pants pocket and felt something in there. I pulled out the ‘something’ that apparently it is bracelet keychain that I found this morning.

“What it is Kyu?”

“Keychain made from a bracelet with initial J.” I said, looking into the bracelet keychain.

“How can you have it?”

“In the coffee shop. I sat in the same place with the person that I saw last night and found this on the couch when I would go. I do not know who owns this bracelet keychain.”

“Maybe the person who fit your criteria that have it?”

Is it possible? Maybe someone else who sits there after the ‘person’ who have it. But it may also be the ‘person’ who has this bracelet keychain.

“Maybe... Who knows?” I said and put the bracelet keychain back to my pocket. And the image of the petite man I see this morning back to my mind.

“Why are you smiling sweetly like that? You find a way to find the owner of the bracelet keychain?”

“Huh? Oh, is not it.. I still don’t know how to find the owner of this key chain.” I said.

Am I really smiled sweetly? I did not even realize I’m smiling. I’m just thinking about the petite man.

“Kyu? Hey. Are you listening to me?” Ahra noona asked as she shook my shoulder.

“Ah... Yes Noona... What did you say?” I asked to my Noona.

“I said I was glad to finally be able to find a good secretary who can do what I want perfectly. And by the way I still don’t introduce you to my new secretary.”

“You can introduce your new secretary tomorrow. I still have to review the expansion plans.” I said, glancing at my watch and see now it is at 6 p.m.

“Okay... I’m going to go now, see you tomorrow Kyu.” Noona said then walked out of the meeting room.

I hope I will be able to meet with you again, I think while still looking at the scenery outside while playing the keychain in my pocket before walking out of the meeting room and back to my office to continue my work.

 

The next day - Lunch Time...

I’m in the elevator to go outside for lunch, almost everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter