Chapter seven, all is concluded

With Friends Like These Who Needs Voldemort

Kris POV

It was two in the morning, and a very inebriated Zitao was sleeping off the unidentifiable punch in Kris' bed. It had seemed like a good idea at the time. But the armchair he'd crashed in gave him backache. Thus, being concious at two in the god-damn morning. Crap idea.

Zitao moaned a little in his sleep and rolled over, mussing his hair. Kris had to fight the urge to reach out and gently smooth the unruly lock of hair. Also the urge to get hard at that ing y moan. Not that he was in love with him or anything. 

He settled back down in his armchair to un-sleep. (un-sleep, verb, to not fall asleep but almost nod off. Kris-language dictionary; the only dictionary to understand Kris!).

Fortunately Chanyeol's party had been a Saturday, so Tao slept in until about eleven. Kris hadn't actually slept. He had un-slept (see above). He had finally gotten up around ten-thirtyish and since the teaching staff rooms came with mini-kitchens (basically an oven and a fridge containing, in Kris' case, mainly beer and cookies) he cooked. Pancakes.

He actually cooked, too. Most wizards just used spells, or in a pinch ready-spelled food that came in packets. Kris didn't normally fix his own food, and he didn't have anyone to feed, either. Tao was cute, though, and  he knew what it was like to wake up with a hangover. You needed food, or a hair of the dog, but since Tao wasn't old enough to drink legally Kris couldn't exactly give him a beer.

When his pupil finally woke, the head chef was just flipping the fried treats. He yelled out for Tao to just wait in there and he'd get some food ready. Once Kris had slipped the pancackes onto a (cracked) plate, he garnished them with nutella, chocolate spread, whip' cream, sugar, hundreds and thousands, chocolate drops, silver balls (don't think about balls, Kris, remember your professional integrity) and candied orange, before padding into the bedroom.

Zitao's eyes lit up at the sight of the sugar overdose prepared by his teacher.

"Whoa." he said. "Awesome!"

Kris just smiled and took a large bite of, well, e-numbers. He sighed appreciatively, before pausing to take in the sight of Tao with whip' cream on his nose.

"Zitao, you have whip' cream on your nose," Kris commented.

He didn't even look up. "You have nutella on your lip." He inhaled another mouthful of chocolate before looking up at Yifan with those eyes (the really hot eyeliner ones, you know). "Let me wipe it off..." Zitao said seductively, seemingly slithering up the bed until he was looking right into Yifan's eyes, "Unless you don't want me to?".

Kris could tell that he was asking about more than just nutella, but his heart was thundering in his chest and he was hyperventilating. "Yeah, Zitao, I want you to." he whispered with a steady voice, knowing what he was getting himself into.

"Good," Tao practically moaned, and then they were kissing and oh! this was what it was all about really, pure lust, and Kris was kissing him back and nothing more was said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin POV

He wished that they had class today, because try as he might he just couldn't get the image of Luhan and Minseok out of his head, and seriously this was worse than the time his older cousin Hyunsik (he had a big family) had coerced him into watching . He had had ing nightmares for weeks after that , and Hyunsik being the bastard that he was just laughed.

Who knew Luhan was so ?

Anyway he was going mental lying there thinking about that, but Sehun was over in the Slytherin dorm playing wizard chess with the unicorn of doom. Jongdae had blagged a pass to Hogsmeade with Joonmyun, the jammy bugger!

He eventually had to get up due to starvation but by then breakfast was definately over, leaving him with a rumbly in his tumbly. Thank the Lord for house-elves! Jongin shoved off into the kichens and they filled his arms with goodies; hard-boiled eggs, pears, oranges, tea, you name it. Also a boot, which he promtly threw into the lake as Giant Squid food. 

After he'd filled himself full of nectar and ambrosia (well, pears) Jongin had absolutely nothing to do. All his homework was due for after the holidays, which started in two days. He was staying with Sehun and Luhan again, they lived in some frigging massive mansion or whatever. Shame their parents were such utter bastards.

Fortified, Jongin only had two regrets, not kissing Kyungsoo that night and eating one too many oranges. There wasn't much he could do about the latter, but the former? Hell yeah.

He started running purposefully over to the Ravenclaw dorm, stopping only to pick a bunch of slightly limp daisies. It was always a nice touch, right? Unless your date had hayfever.

Once he'd arrived, Jongin remembered how you got into the dorm: you had to answere a riddle. .

After failing to answer correctly eighteen times, the Bloody Baron (what the was he doing here) took pity on him. He thanked the ghost and scrambled inside. He didn't have to worry about disturbing anyone, seeing as how Chanyeol had gotten them all so blitzed the other night. The lucky Ravenclaws all had their own rooms and Jongin opened the door marked 'Do Kyungsoo' nervously, revealing the object of his affections sitting on his bed.

"Soo?" he asked tentatively. "I think I love you."

"Oh, for gods sake...I've spent all day thinking about last night, and you have to come now?" 

Jongin started to say something, but Kyungsoo cut him off; "Anyway I don't do it on the first date."

"Soo, am I really that kind of guy? I was gonna invite you on a romantic stroll round the lake!"

"What are we waiting for?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final

That January, a group of ten students all visited Hogsmeade together. The students enjoyed themselves, and as they passed the teashop, one was heard to exclaim: ", thats our teacher in there with a student!"

Ten years later, a group of ten gainfully employed adults all visited Hogsmeade together. They enjoyed themselves, and as they passed the teashop, one was heard to exclaim: ", that's my daughter's teacher in there with his boyfriend!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's over! I enjoyed writing this a lot. It was my first fic, and getting 560 views means a lot to me, plus all you subs :) I've got my next fic coming, check this out : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/825298/cemetery-gates-baekyeol!

Thank you just for reading my madness...