bonus chapter (kaisoo)

With Friends Like These Who Needs Voldemort

~picks up right where i left off. kaisoo's romantic stroll. jongin pov. dont own anyone.~

It was bloody freezing.

Seriously, whose idea had it been to walk round the lake in december? Oh yeah, his. Great. He was dying of cold. 

Kyungsoo meanwhile was running around like a demented pixie shouting about transylvainian algae. Jongin thought it looked more like mosquito larvae, but what the did he know? That it was cold. Which it was. 

Jongin was pretty sure that he was developing hypothermia. Hang on, wasn't body heat a good cure for hypothermia? How did one contract it again? He could share body heat with Kyungsoo. Cue evil snicker.

He didn't think that this was very romantic either. It was meant to be romantic. It was cold and boring. HE HAD FAILED!

Determined to salvage the moment, Jongin went up to the object of his affections:

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and-"

"It's winter, Jongin!" Kyungsoo looked annoyed. "And anyway that's cheesy and there are thousands of better love quotes!"

Jongin pouted, heartbroken. "Like what then?" he sniffled.

"Humm...'Romance should never begin with sentiment. It should begin with science and end with a settlement.' -Oscar Wilde."

How the was that romantic? It was frankly morbid. And actually quite cute. Coming from Kyungsoo.

"When we divorce, I'm suing you for everything you've got," muttered Jongin under his breath, which hid the words quite well seeing as it was frozen solid.

Kyungsoo threw a snowball at his head.

Jongin squealed and ran away and crashed into a wall. He woke up in the hospital wing. Best first date ever, he thought, before slipping back into unconsciousness.

Aish, this is short. I may come back to it later. Hope you like it :) and that's one of my fav Wilde quotes btw. comments!