Chapter one, in which we encounter everyone

With Friends Like These Who Needs Voldemort

Oh mi god i am so mortified. So Sorry!!! I wrote this on my iPod in notes and copied and pasted so it came out weird and cos I an on my iPod I can't really edit :( look imagine paragraphs ok? Also when u see ••• that means I have changed the Pov god I am so mortified about how this looks forgive me lord *this is not part of the chapter but I don't know how to add this message so it's not in the chapter so... If u guys could give tips in comments I WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun POV

 

Clambering out of the car, Sehun quickly grabbed his trunk and his owl, Olla.

Relieved that no muggles had seen him in his yellow robes, he bid a strained goodbye to his parents. He hadn't yet forgiven them for disowning his brother, Luhan.

Running off to find his friend, Jongin, he spotted a strange boy in the crowd. His jaw dropped. This kid was wearing a bright pink shirt, open to reveal a muscular chest. The combo included tight, silver, glittery trousers and a red beanie reading 'Gay And Proud'.

Even more bafflingly, Jongin took this exact minute to appear, barreling into Sehun and exclaiming: "Heya Sehunnie!! This is my cousin Jongdae!!" Jongin indicated the idiot in the tight trousers, "I've told him all about you!!"

"Hi Jongdae...Hi Jonginnie."

"Hi Sehun!!! What's the food like at hogwarts?"yelled Jongdae.

"We eat nothing but dead rat, mate." said Sehun with a perfectly straight face.

Jongdae's face fell. "Seriously?"

Jongin and Sehun burst out laughing. Jongdae soon joined in. As he wiped tears of mirth from his eyes, Sehun felt sure that his second year at Hogwarts was going to be fun...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakehyun POV

First year student Bakehyun kissed his mother goodbye as he got onto the Express.

"If you don't like it you can always come home!" she said sadly, "Be good, and write soon!"

"Bye Mum"

Bakehyun smiled as his mother bustled away. Freedom! As a homeschooled only child, Bakehyun was looking forward to leaving the stifling parental embrace.

Stepping onto the train, he nervously navigated the knots of students before finally finding a seat in an empty carriage.

Sadly, two older boys in green soon appeared :

"Get off! Me and Yixing sit here you first year scum!"

Bakehyun looked up at one of the most attractive men he had ever seen. A flat, hard chest, hair like-"Go on, scram!!"

Ah. Maybe not.

"Come onn Chanyeol."drawled the tall boy standing next to the gorgeous guy-Yixing?? "We haven't got all day. Assert your masculinity some other time"

Bakehyun was already scrambling out of the seat and running down the corridor, almost crashing into another boy. He smiled, but the boy, also wearing green, merely scowled and moved on to the carriage Bakehyun had just vacated.

Bakehyun heard a shout: "Welcome Joonmyun!"  from the compartment but he was soon out of earshot.

Plopping down into the nearest empty seat, he introduced himself to the kid sitting next to him : "Hi, I'm Bakehyun."

"Hi Bakehyun, I'm Kyungsoo. I wonder what house we'll be in?" said his companion-no, Kyungsoo.

Bakehyun had no idea what he was talking about. "Houses? Sorry, I'm muggle born, so...."

"Don't worry! Let me explain..."

As Kyungsoo talked, Bakehyun sighed with relief that he'd found a friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan POV

After Luhan had checked on his baby brother Sehun (who was having fun with Jongin and some nutter) he went off to find his boyfriend Minseok, a 6th year ravenclaw denizien and their slytherin friends Chanyeol, Yixing and Joonmyun.

Luhan had never felt like he belonged in Hufflepuff which was probably why his friends were all in different houses. Sure, his family had all been Hufflepuffs, but this was the same family who had disowned him for being gay.

His mum had walked in on him making out with Minseok. She had sent his boyfriend home immediately, then Luhan had been kicked out. And Minseok had been up for certain things that he was really glad his mum hadn't seen....

He shook his head. Reliving embarassing memories would not change anything. At least he could still see Minseok at Hogwarts.

He soon found the gang in their regular compartment. He slid in next to Minseok and moved in for a quick kiss. Ten minutes later, to the combined shouts of Joo and Chan, not to mention Yix's threat to video them, they broke apart. Smiling guiltily up at him, Luhan wrapped his arm around Minseok as Chanyeol launched into his latest macho episode.

He'd intimidated a first year... AGAIN. Some things would never change. Chanyeol had been intimidating first-years when HE was a first year.

Yixing sighed halfway through: "But didnt you think that kid was rather hot? Just my type." Joonmyun laughed, but Chanyeol appeared to consider it. "Nah." he paused "Well, maybe..." "Haha! A lowly first year has got Channie's knickers in a twist!" cackled Joonmyun "Cradle-snacher!" Soon they all began to laugh, and as Luhan looked up at Minseok, he knew they would enjoy moments like these together for the rest of their lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV

Transfiguration professor Kris had to run for the train. As he was so late, the teacher's carriage was full.

  Sitting down next to a seventh year student he vaguely remembered, he was surprised when Tao, a Gryffindor and one of his favourite pupils, sat down across from him. Tao wasn't particularly good at Transfiguration but had passed his O.W.L through sheer determination.  That was why Kris liked him.

They conversed, and it transpired that Tao wanted extra tuition as he was worried about N.E.W.T level Transfiguration being too difficult for him.

"Let me see now... I'm free on Mondays, Fridays and Wednesdays. How about an hour after lessons? In my office."

"Ok, Sir." said Tao "Can we work on some basic spells first? Maybe hedgehogs to pincushions, you know?"

"Fine, fine" As Tao scuttled off, Kris found himself thinking of his velvet hair, and all the things one can do alone in an office...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I have finally found a working computer, so we now have paragraphs!!! Yay!! Also i have pointed out whose POV we were on after a helpful comment!

I really appreciate anyone taking the time to comment. :)