02- Different ways

Heart Languge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo’s pov

The next morning…..

When I was on the way to school, I saw a puppy that in a box that writing “Take care me!” .I walk near to the box and pick up the puppy…

“kyeopta(cute), who leave the puppy here? Should I raise it? How should I name it?” I was so excited and feeling want to raise it…Suddenly, I saw jong kook oppa was nearing us…

“What are you doing here?” He asked me with a cold tone… “Someone left this puppy here, I thinking want to raise it.”

“I’m allergic to dog fur, so please don’t raise at this house.” I sudden felt so sad because of jong kook oppa allergic, its make me cannot raise this puppy. “really? So what should I do to this puppy.” He just walked away…

Suddenly, he turned around “ If you don’t want to raise it, please don’t even touch it!” and he walked away….

“I definitely will find somebody to raise it! I will find someone to take care it! I will find someone who love it and willing to raise it!” She shouted it and showed her sincere that she will find someone to raise it.

Jong kook’s pov

I didn’t turn back after she said those word…after heard what she said , I just letting out a smile that nobody know…

After school end, jihyo go back to her house and went for the puppy that in the box. She is playing with the puppy happily….

Gary came back from the school he saw she holding the puppy and playing with it happily.

Jihyo’s pov

 I felt someone was coming closer to me but I don’t bother it, I keep throwing the puppy on air… but suddenly someone hug me from behind and took the puppy “Yah! Mo hae?!”(what are you doing). I shocked and mong at that position and my heart was beating fast….

“yah! Sit here…don’t blur at there…” I woke up and slowly moving to the bench… “what happen to this puppy? Its yours?” he asked me

“no, I found this puppy in this morning, but I cannot raise it because jong kook oppa’s allergic so I have to find someont to raise it as soon as posibble.”

“yes, hyung had allergic to dog fur…jihyo, I will find someone who take care of it, don’t worry..” he told me while looking at me sincerely and told me to trust him.. I first time felt this that someone help me solve problem not by myself but together…

“puppy ah, don’t worry, I will find a new house for you, you’ll be happy..” he talk to puppy and playing with it…

Those words make me feel that he reliable and make me rely on him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter