01-Awkward Met

Heart Languge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Kong kook is very handsome but he is so cool. He treat everyone very cool and don’t like to smile.

Kang gary is not handsome than Jong Kook but he is very gentleman and very kind. He always had a smile hang on his face, never showed people the weak of himself.

Gary and Jong kook are packing their luggage, ready going to korea….

{Flashback}

They are having dinner with his grandfather… “You two have to go korea and learning how to live without help, I already stop all the credit card and you two will just get the basic income monthly” his grandfather told them and Gary just smiling, nodded but Jong kook seems unhappy at all.

“The things that happen last year, Jong Kook ah, I hope you can forget it and start over again…you still young, you can find a better one.”

{END FLASHBACK}

On Valentine Day….

Jihyo, and her friends, yuri and suzy are having dinner at the restaurant… “It’s delicious, I thought we can have buffet today but it seems like theres no atmosphere of valentine day…” Jihyo feeling desperate..

Suzy look around, “I think just we don’t have the valentine atmosphere, other couples are full of happiness.. They just agreed and sigh…

 

 

The brothers reach the place that their grandfather rent for them. They walk upstair and paralyzed..

“Why you don’t open the door?” Gary looking confuse to Jong Kook. “Why you don’t open the door?” Jong kook ask backed to Gary. “I don’t have the key!” Gary said.

“I don’t have the key.”

“Why you don’t have the key?”

“Oh My God!”

Gary look around and start shaking the window to see whether can go in through the window. Actually jihyo live there with Yuri and Suzy. Suzy and Yuri heard upstair is making sound.. “its thieves!” . Jihyo is doing mask, she did not hear the sound.

Gary saw there’s light downstair, he go downstair and press the bell, Ji Hyo run out and open the door..

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jihyo shouted when she saw stranger..

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gary shouted when saw her mask face.

 

 

They sat down at dining room, Gary, Jong Kook, Jihyo and her two friends. They seems awkward sitting and nobody is talking until yuri can’t hold the awkwardness.

“Upstair never closed the door but the owner told me that you guys will rent the room few days ago. So, the owner locked the door and gave the keys for me to keep.” Yuri explained to them and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter