03-Jealous out

Heart Languge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary pov’s

“you….” I saw her close her eye, feel that she so cute…I secretly take out my phone and take a picture.

The camera sound wake her up. She open her eyes and look at me naively. “What are you doing? Are you taking a picture?!” I act like nothing happen. “no..no…”

“kang gary, your acting is so bad…don’t lie to me, faster, delete it…..” she is showing her aegyo face..

“I don’t want…I won’t delete it until you…….

“what? I what?”

“i’ll tell you tomorrow…goodnight…” I hit her forehead and go back to my room..

“Yah!Kang gary!!!”

Jihyo pov’s

At the next morning,

I was ready to school and go out from the house….

Suddenly I saw kang gary come out, I quickly look at my phone act like nothing happen. After that, he saw me and greet me with a smile.

“Morning, jihyo….are you going to school? Let’s go together…and today you seems a bit different.,,”

I act like don’t care about it but actually im so nervous of what he going to said… “ What is the difference?’

“You seems like more…….”

“more?what?” I asked one more time

“you seems more fat today!” All of a sudden, jong kook come out and make jokes to me. He ran away after said me became fat.

“Yah! Kim jong kook! Don’t run” I chase after him…

We walking to school together…I stand between gary and jong kook…and I just keep blank on the way…

“jihyo…jihyo…yah…..” Gary keep calling me but I couldn’t realize about that…

“Yah! Song ji hyo!” I shocked and look at him…

“wae?”

“why you like to keep your face blur?and so mong? Next time I will call you mong ji hyo is better..”

“mianhe…I thinking something…”

“she not blur, she is just a pabo….” Jong kook blurted out…

“yah! Why you keep annoying me?!” I want to hit him badly but gary stop me“don’t, hyung just joking, don’t take it serious…”

“mong jihyo, I thinking on enter a club, can you recommen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter