A bit of confession?

Heart Languge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo’s pov

“Do you like her?” Jong kook asked Gary in a serious face.

“Why suddenly so serious? It doesn’t matter with you? Why do I need to tell you?”

This is what situation? I standing between of them and don’t understand what are they doing. I need to stop this before it making more awkward.

“I ask you one more time, do you like her? Because if you don’t, I am going to take action, because I like her.”

“What?! Don’t joke around!” I shocked of what Jong kook said.

Gary let out a breath and reply “What if… I like her also?”

I more shocked of Gary answer “yah! What are you guys doing?! Stop it! It’s not funny at all!”

At this time, ring bell, to me, it’s a perfect ring ever. Good timing!

When in the class room, I cannot concentrate on study. It’s so awkward between them! I cannot hang out with two of them together anymore. Their face keep appear in my mind, I cannot sleep well in these few days. Exam is coming soon, I cannot study well. Who can help me?!

The next day,

Yuri and Suzy were waiting Ji hyo to study together at library but I late.

“Yah! Song ji hyo! Why are you so late, it not like your style, you seldom late…should be never late. Anything happen to you?!” Yuri scold me immediately when she saw me.

“You look like panda. What did you do last night?” Suzy ask me in a worry tone.

“I just cannot sleep well, what happen to me?! So annoying…”

Yuri decide to buy some coffee for me. “What do you want? Same?”

“Yes, Americano! And suzy?”

“No. I don’t need coffee.”

“Alright then, I’ll come back soon.”

Yuri’s pov

I was walking to the cafeteria to buy coffee and I hit someone. I drop my purse and I fell down.

He help me get up and pick up my thing. “Wow! It is my first time see so tall people except in television.”

He laughed “I’m sorry. It is my first time saw someone like you.”

“What do you mean? Your hair like mushro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter