Interesting

Gangster Princess

Aeri's P.O.V-

It was after school. I went to my locker, taking out my clothes and left for the bathroom to change. I pulled down my skirt, fixed my jeans, took off the blazer and top, and put on my wolf tee. I was about to put on my leather jacket when I heard,"Who was that new , Krystal?", I heard a voice ask. "Just this . She's so annoying. Stupid Aeyi!", Krystal said. I silently scoffed. It's Aeri, girl. Learn your names right. "I thought it was Aeri.", another unfamiliar voice said. I like her, but only a little. Like a super tiny bit. "Who cares.", Krystal scoffed as she left, her heels clicking on the floor with her "minions" following after her. 

I chuckled a bit and put on my leather jacket. If you think I'm annoying I wanna know what you think when my fist breaks your nose, Krystal. I left the bathroom, back pack slung around my shoulders. I glanced around, opening a window before I jumped off and ran. Arrow has a fight with Shion, a middle-class gang. Gangs have a class. If you are new, lack in skill, or just at fighting you're a low-class gang. If you're so-so in fighting and been around for at least a year, you're middle-class. And then there's high-class, which only consist of Arrow and only Arrow. Shion has to be incredibly brave or incredibly stupid to challenge us because we're one of the most feared groups, or we are the most feared groups ever in Korea. 

I dug in my back pack, trying to find my gloves and mask. I found them and quickly put them on. I jumped over a fence and made it towards an alley near an old run down building. Oh typical gang fight. I saw Arrow and Shion glaring at each other intensely before I arrived. "What's going on here?", I asked Daeji, a good fighter and is super smart. "Shion wants to take over our base, so we're gonna fight for it.", he said, determined to win. I scoffed loudly,"So you guys think you could take us? Arrow?", I asked pointing towards them. One of the guys smiled,"When we win, we'll keep the little e you guys have.". That's when all hell broke lose.

I smiled fakely and threw a punch towards his jaw, knocking him out before kicking another guy in the head. He groaned and got up, holding a knife towards me. I quickly kicked the knife out of his hand and flipped him over, making him unconscious. I went over, visibly relaxed and grabbed the knife before saying,"Well, this little e is K. Or shall I say Gangster Princess?", making most of their eyes widen. My eye caught a guy trying to escape and I threw the knife nearto his head, hitting the wall behind him. "If you start a fight, you must end it. No matter how. Killing them, knocking them unconscious, or maybe even giving up.", I told them. "But you can't try to escape. What do you choose? Giving up or to die?", I added. They all shouted in unison,"WE GIVE UP!", before they grabbed their leader and best fighter off the ground, dragging them back somewhere. 

I took off my "equipment" and checked my watch. "Eight minutes. New record.", I smiled. Jaehyo grinned and threw his arm over my shoulder. "Well, you are the legendary K. Let's go eat some food to celebrate the new record.", he said, making us cheer.

 

Kai's P.O.V-

I sighed, irritatedly. I was mentally preparing myself for war. Chanyeol opened the door and Krystal and Luna pounced on us. That was what I was preparing for. My eye caught the sight of a different girl in the back. She wore jeans under her skirt with Adidas sneakers on. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and she was burying her face in her arms. Interesting. I saw her look up and I saw her faces it was beautiful and innocent, with a glint of mischief in her eyes. She scoffed lightly before she buried her head in her arms again. 

The teacher came in and announced that we have a new student and the chatter grew louder. Guess she's the new student. She walked up and I saw how petite and dainty she was. She had a sense of irritation in her eyes and I stifled a laugh. "I'm Kim Aeri. Nice to meet you.", she said. Her voice was icy and cold. 

(Lunch)

I sat with Exo and they were talking about school. "There's a new student in our class, hyung.", Tao said. "Really wh-", Suho said, but stopped when he saw Krystal preparing food to throw. How do we know she's gonna throw it?  She was smirking and muttering stuff about how that new girl was gonna pay. Wait new girl? I saw Aeri walk in and was bout to go to the line when she smirked. Krystal got an apple and aimed it towards her head, but Aeri quickly moved out of the way, catching it, she took a bite and left the cafeteria. "Thanks for the free food!", she said, walking out.

"That's the new girl!", Tao exclaimed. "It's not that easy to dodge and catch Krystal's throws. How did she do it?", Kris muttered. "She's interesting.", Sehun said, making us nod. She is.

(After School

I was walking through the halls, boredly. I saw Krystal and her minions walking out of the bathroom, laughing as I hid from them. It's not the best thing to have Krystal on your tail when school ended. She left and I saw a girl with a leather jacket, jeans, and a grey tee. I didn't see her face. She glanced around and opened the window, jumping out from it. My eyes widened as I rushed to see if she's okay. It was the freaking third floor and she jumped out. I saw the same girl running out the gates, quickly. Interesting.

--------

Author's Note

Hello there! It's been a while since an update, but don't worry! Since the weekends here I'll probably have more time to write and brainstorm more ideas for stories and such. Bye my little blubberies!