K's Hiding and School!

Gangster Princess

Aeri's P.O.V-

The looks on their faces were priceless. They probably didn't know that the legendary K was so tiny. I stifled a laugh and quickly punched them in the jaw, making them unconscious. There's an easier way to knock someone out by pinching the Vulcan Nerve. It's called the Vulcan pinch and it's simple, but if I want to make sure they learned a lesson I needed them to feel pain. Make them regret what they did. I walked to a fence nearby and jumped over it. I took off my mask that covered my nose and mouth. I sighed and dusted my leather gloves, taking them off and stuffing them in my back pocket. I got a hair tie and quickly tied my long, light brown hair into a high ponytail. I fixed my outfit, which was a leather jacket, an England flag shirt, some black skinny jeans, and some black sneakers. I walked out, grabbing my back pack. 

I soon walked into the busy streets of Seoul. I was supposed to be hear about an hour earlier, but some stupid people thought they could've just tried to break into Arrow's base. We knew many people would do this, but dang. Good thing we set up a fake base. The real one is in Hongdae.As I walked by I saw some people checking my out. Gross. Many people were towering over me with me being two or three inches shorter than an average korean girl my age, but the height was made up with my beautiful face. Well people say it's beautiful when I think it looks like . 

Why am I doing here in Seoul as a leader of Arrow, the most famous and dangerous gang? Some stupid loan sharks came chasing me down because of my stupid father and his gambling obsession. Now that he ran away, they went after me which is really pointless because I'm sixteen. Where do I get freaking money? My ? 

I sighed in irritation. After having to run all the way from Hongdae to Seoul, beating up some people that tried to sneak into your fake base, and having people checking you out wasn't the best day to spend a Sunday night. I took out my phone and checked the text message from Jaehyo. Jaehyo was one of my closest friends in Arrow. They're all my close friends. Jaehyo signed me up for this "prestigious" high school and got me an apartment nearby with some clothes and ect. to help me hide better. They were so stubborn about me running away when I know I could've either knocked all them out or shoot them near the heart. I'm not that heartless to kill somebody. 

I flagged a taxi and showed the driver the text message. "Can you please take me here?", I asked, making him nod. I sighed and looked out the window, enjoying the scenery. We soon reached. I paid him and went to enter the code inside. I got in the apartment, looking around. "Not to shabby.", I mumbled to myself and went to the closet to check the clothes out, making me freeze. Stupid Jaehyo. 

He filled the one-third of the closet with dresses, shorts, tank tops, and skirts, He also filled it with some of my uniforms for school and the rest two-thirds is filled with all black skinny jeans, leather jackets, t-shirts, and lots of sneakers. I looked below and saw a box below in blue. Curiously, I opened the box and saw ten pairs of my favorite leather gloves with a note. "Aeri, sorry. If you don't want them to suspect anything then wear those horrid colorful clothes. I got you ten pairs of these so you don't punch me a thousand times. Sorry! There's also more money in the drawer and I'll send you some money monthly. -Jaehyo and Jaejoong.", I chuckled. Those brothers are so childish. 

I went to wash some blood off my fist and to wash up. I finished and went to lay down on the bed, reading my gang members' texts. The special thing about Arrow is that we're all friends. Nobody is left out. We have this unique bond that will never be broken. Me being the youngest and the leader is a big responsibility. I giggled at some texts, almost teared up at some, and smiled at the rest. I put my phone one the nightstand, plugging it in to charge. I played some music from a playlist I made, walking up to close the lights and quickly went to sleep.


Beep beep bee- SLAM.

Stupid alarm. I groaned and looked at the time. 6:30 AM. I checked my phone notifications when I see Jaehyo spamming me with texts. My brows furrowed, confused and opened the messages when I see "WAKE UP AERI! SCHOOL'S GONNA START AT SEVEN. GET YOUR LAZY READY!", twenty times. I chuckled lightly, replying with a good morning and went to wash up and drink a smoothie. I put on my uniform, frowning when I saw the skirt. I sighed, going up to the closet to get a pair of black jeggings. I wore the jeggings first then out on the skirt. I slung my back pack on my back and went towards the bathroom mirror, seeing my hair in it's natural light curls. I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair in a high pony tail. I put on some random dark brown sneakers, leaving the apartment before I dashed back in to place a leather jacket in my backpack. 

I walked towards school gates when I saw many people glancing my way. I remembered Jaehyo's words. "Act like a sweet heart. Don't punch anyone, especially those typical school queenkas. Hide your identity too, until you really need to announce it out.". I quickly put on a nervous smile and lowered my head slightly, walking into the school's office. A lady walked over towards me and asked,"Are you the new student?". I nodded eagerly making her chuckle. "Here is your schedule and-", she began when she was cut off by a very familiar man. "Kim Aeri?", he asked. I nodded and he grinned. "I'm the principle, Mr.Lee or as you might be familiar with Jaejoong and Jaehyo's father.". My eyes widened," You're their father! No wonder they wanted me to go to this school.", I said, amazed. He chuckled and whispered,"I know you're part of Arrow, so don't cause trouble.". 

I left the office and went inside my classroom sitting at the back seat in the corner, hiding my head in my arms. I heard some heels clicking and glanced at my watch. Ten more minutes until class starts, so who the heck is wearing heels? Oh wait, all the girls except me. I looked up when I saw this girl with blonde hair, obviously dyed. Her skirt was just covering her and she wore pounds of make up on her face. I inwardly cringed. All the girls in the school were nothing like me. Girly, wears make up, likes heels and short stuff, and may I also add not a leader of the most dangerous gang in Korea? 

The blonde went up to this girl with tight curls on her hair and said,"Oh look, the s here.". I saw the girl tearing up slightly and the blonde kept calling her a . Okay, now I know the typical queenka of the school now. My fist clenched into fists and my breathing got heavier. The urge to give her a freaking upper cut to her jaw was just to much. I quickly looked away when I saw the girl running away, making the blonde smirk. "Good job, Krystal. That was just a sore to my eyes", a girl with a short black bob said. "No problem Luna. Doing us both a favor here.", Krystal laughed. 

After a painly long three minutes of hearing the two girls gossip about ridiculous things such as a stupid girl who got her nails painted white, they suddenly silenced and jumped up. Curious, my eyes followed their movement seeing them cling on some guys. I scoffed lightly and burrowed my head into my arms once again. All the girl's chatter in the room raised volume, including some screeching. I sighed in irritation. All these for some freaking guys?  

The teacher came in a minute after those boys I heard girls calling "Exo" came in. She cleared , trying to attract the attention of students, but that didn't work. Instead, she just said sharply,"There's a new student in this class, so be quiet and let her introduce herself. Kim Aeri? Come out to the front and introduce yourself.". I inwardly groaned when I heard the chatter go even louder. I lifted my head and walked to the front. I heard some of the guys whistling at me and felt some of the stares they were giving me. I stood at the front and said,"I'm Kim Aeri. Nice to meet you.", and bowed slightly. "Any questions for Aeri here?", she asked. "Where did she come from?", Krystal said, smacking her gum in and rolling her eyes at me. My fist clenched behind my back.

"I came from Hongdae.", I answered sharply. She scoffed lightly and went back to try to flirt with a tanned boy on her right, but the boy didn't even glance at her. I stifled a laugh. "So does that mean you met Arrow?", I heard a guy ask me. I tensed a little and asked him,"Why do you want to know?". "My cousin tried to sneak into their base, but he said the leader knocked him out with one blow. Dang that Gangster Princess. But did you meet them or even K?", he asked, annoyingly. So you're related to that stupid guy. I shook my head making all the guys groan, mostly the more built guys. I quickly walked back to my desk, seeing the looks all the guys were giving me. They were looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. I shivered slightly and sat back down on my seat, focusing on the lesson. "So if you multiply pi here and find the square root of 124 you'll get...".

The bell rang and I escaped out of class first, going to my locker. I opened it and placed my books in there, glancing around. When I saw no one I out in my leather jacket, leather gloves, and a wolf t-shirt. I closed my locker and went into my next class. The hall got more crowded and I saw Krystal put her leg out trying to trip me, but I swiftly jumped over her leg and REALLY REALLY lightly kicked her ankle making her stumble because of her heels. "Yah!", she said as she walked after me when I quickly jogged towards my next class. I am a pretty fast runner. I reached class soon, sitting at the back again burrowing my head in my arms again. And the cycle repeated until lunch.

Lunch came around and I went to go in the line when I saw Krystal, getting some food ready to throw. Probably towards me. She got an apple tossed it towards my head which I just side stepped and caught it. I took a bite out of the apple. "Thanks for the lunch!", I said as I walked out of the cafeteria making everyone's jaw drop. Krystal was on the soft ball team when she was younger so her throws are super hard to miss, let alone catch. But then again she quit eight years ago to join cheer leading so her throws are rusty. How do I know this? Gossip, people. Nobody ever keeps quiet. 

---

Author's note:

First chapter and it's long! Lol I spent my time and detail into every word. No I didn't, but still. Sorry for making Krystal the bad character. Actually for making FX into a mean group. Prepare for some KaiRi next chapter! P.S Did anyone catch the Star Trek reference? No? Okay...