Protection, Yeah...

Gangster Princess

No one's P.O.V-

Aeri was walking to school, visibly irritated. A new gang just popped out of no where and is causing trouble in Seoul. They called themselves Eu4ria. Aeri knows little about them since they're a low rank and may she add the lowest. Eu4ria consists of four girls that are basically s and are known by middle ranks and higher ups about giving supposively "great" s, not that anybody needed to know.

Though it was quite normal for low ranks and new gangs to be causing trouble, they soon stop because of Arrow. Arrow is quite different from other gangs. First, they NEVER kill unless it's extremely necessary, which is also never. Second, they have a girl as a leader and she is the most feared in Seoul though people don't know how she looks like. And lastly, the gang helps restores peace in Seoul which is why the police and the government love them. Makes their job easier. 

Last night, Eu4ria sent a threat letter to Aeri saying, "If I find you, all of us are gonna kill you. Be prepared for a raid in Hongdae at your base. It'll be ours soon.". The entire members of Aeri's gang laughed at them. They were threatening the most scariest person and they at fighting. Aeri, on the other hand, was annoyed. It's been a week since she transferred schools and all those freaking stupid guys keep hitting in her, she almost got elected as class president which scared the crap out of her, stupid Krystal is ing shoving her around, and now a threat letter from a low rank. How nice...

"Stupid everything. Stupid Krystal, stupid Eu4ria, and stupid politics. Like you.", she muttered under her breath. It was a weird habit she had, she tended to mumble and mutter curses when she was annoyed and used a heck of vulgar language, but that's pretty normal for her anyway. Nobody dared told her to stop though since the poor Jaehyo asked and what he got was, "Dude, yes in ing bloody hell I used vulgar language. What are you, my mother? I can say anything I want so go yourself in your with a knife.".

She soon reached the gates and sighed. Her hawk-like eyes spotted a bleached blond head and she rolled her eyes. She darted straight for the classroom and buried her head in her arms. And that was how she spent the entire school day. 

After school, Aeri walked to a food stall nearby and sat down. "Halmeoni, can I get two servings of spicy rice cake, some fish cake, and a green tea?", she yelled as she went inside. Her and the lady working there are pretty close, considering she saved her grandson from being kidnapped. "Yes, Aeri-ah! Just wait right there.", she said and left to the kitchen to cook. 

The food arrived and it was tasty. She smiled and paid, adding a generous tip. She bidded a goodbye and left. 

At the same time, Exo left the same food stall, obviously not noticing Aeri and started walking towards a dance studio. Even though they were seemingly oblivious at their surroundings, they saw a girl getting pulled into an alley by a gang that consisted of seven members. She was a good half a mile away from them and being worried they rushed towards there to save her, but when they reached... Let's just say it was a sight to see.

"You little mother ers are so gonna regret this.", Aeri said through her clenched teeth and quickly punched someone in the head, definitely leaving a big bruise. She got out of his hold and kicked him in his nuts, while quickly pinching a nerve that will knock him unconscious. She spun around and flipped another guy over, punching another one in the gut, knocking them both out. She got out a knife from her back pocket of her jeans and threw it towards someone, making his clothing stick on the brick wall. Two men tried to tackle her and she quickly got out of the way, making them bump heads and fall, then walking up to the biggest guy there that was still standing, she gave him a nice uppercut to his jaw. "Stupid Infinite. You middle rank don't got nothing on me, bro.", she said as she kicked the leader. 

Sighing, she dusted her hands against each other and quickly swung her back pack on one shoulder. She spun around and saw Exo, with mouths agape, staring at her with pointed fingers. "Y-you... A-Aeri that was you?", Tao eventually asked, breathlessly. She froze. No one should know she was K. "Yeah, that was me.", she answered nervously. She waited for a reply and minutes passed.

"Wow.", Luhan sighed. "How did you know how to do that? That doesn't look like martial arts!", Tao said excitedly. "I lived in Hongdae and I have to know how to protect myself. Yeah. Protection, yeah. And that was sorta like just gang fighting that you just pick up.", she quickly lied, relieved that they didn't suspect anything.

"Can you teach me?", Tao said, his eyes glimmering. "U-um, yeah... Sure... Anyway. I have to go. My cat, he- er he has constipation and I need to take him to the doctors. Yeah... Okay, bye!", Aeri bursted into a high speed run away. As you could tell, she isn't the best in telling lies, but luckily for her Exo didn't know.

"I didn't know she had a cat.", Suho blinked. "Dude, we know nothing about her, except her name and that she could beat up seven males.", Kris scoffed. "Anyway, we're gonna be late for dance practice.", Kai said. "WAIT WHAT?!".

---

Author's note:

I apologize for the short chapter and I know, how long has it been since I updated? If you wanna know why I have such a slow update, I broke one of my fingers and another one was jammed, so I couldn't type. And then after it healed, my school decided to unleash tons of exams and projects. By the way, this is a filler chapter for now, but don't worry! I'm planning on updating maybe Friday. And it's gonna be more interesting. Also, I'm experimenting on my third pov. Is it any good? Anyway, BYE