Intro

The Stockholm Syndrome

Nothing he would love more than seeing through his viewfinder as he shoot the shutter, as wherever his feet are dragging him to any place he could reach, no matter when rain or shine, it was all about his instinct simply to get a good picture.

Photography-- the thing that helped him to escape from the world of catastrophe, it might be his extravagant life and his broken happy family that pushed him to go out of his comfort zone; but now its all worth it. Now he can be the real himself, Wu Yifan, a man who just got exploring the world within, without any certain preparation and all he got is his body and all he has to do is mustering his courage to stay alive.

 

 ----------

 

It rained hard that night, when all men in their suit sat by their knees, all heads bowed down. The atmosphere was way to tense, as you see it was the selection of the next successor of the Huang group, the biggest underground gang that dominates all of China mainland.

The Huang brothers; doesn’t matter whether one is from the concubine or not, it’s all about what they got to be the next leader. Huang Zitao, the youngest one of the brothers, he didn’t want to be the leader. In his mind, he already done so much sins that he didn’t want to do more than he had already but he didn’t want to fail his mother expectation.

 

“Shall we start now?” Their leader said.

 

All men in the same rhythm answered, “Yes.”