Evening's

Why I can't marry GDragon.

I chose a mascara, a lipstick that he recommended (he said it would suit my brown-redish hair), and sunglasses.

"Thank you so much. Really. I owe you something."

"That's good to hear."

He said as we entered the car.

"Then go drink a coffee with me." 

I smiled.

"Coffee is good."

It was a little café. Two elder women, around 55 - 60 sat on the left side of us, they didn't seem to know Jiyong.

"Do you rather coffee or tea?" he asked as he took a sip of his cup of coffee.

"Coffee. I couldn't survive a day without. How about you? Coffee too, right?"

"You seem to know me already." he smiled. 

"Or at least GD." he lost his eyes on a passing men around 30 who walked by the café window for a second, and suddenly looked sadder than before. I never saw this look on him before.

"Yeah, I mean.. you probably mentioned it before." I smiled.

He focused his eyes again and the sadness seemed to disappear - or to be swallowed.

"What are your plans in YG entertainment?"

"Oh, well, I always loved to sing. I'm not the best dancer, tho. Gotta work on it. But I felt like this would be the right place to fulfill my dream of becoming an artist."

"I see. You seem mature. Just show a bit more self confidence." he smiled. That kinda smile when he presses his lips together and gets cute frinckles around his eyes.

"I work on it."

Now I lost my focus. I let my eyes wander through the passing crowd of people outside the window. some wore coats already, some extra thick sweatshirts.

It got colder these days. 

I wondered what winter would look like in Seoul. And suddenly I felt a mix of curiousity and insecurity.