Shopping with Jiyong

Why I can't marry GDragon.

"I wanna show you my favourite shop." he smiled handing me a cup of coffee.

As we walked through the streets, a couple of fangirls crossed our way.

After letting them all take their photos with Jiyong (and asking if i was his new girlfriend, on what he didn't give an answer - of course), we finally arrived at... i couldn't believe myself...CHANEL.

"WAIT WHAAAAAAAAT." I didn't dare to enter the shop.

He laughed confident and it seemed like he expected this reaction.

"It's nothing, come in!"

"I'm just a random girl from Europe, without any money, I can't pay for anything of that. And look at me. How can I enter with these kinda clothes? They'll laugh at me." I said, still standing infront of the shop.

"Just let me pay then. And don't matter the looks. You look beautiful." He said smiling.

"G Dr..Jiyong I can't. This is too much to ask for. No really I can't." I looked down at my old, dirty pair of vans and let my bangs fell infront of my eyes.

"Hm... just invite me to go shopping when you debuted then." he laughed.

"O..Okay." I said and smiled back.

"Pardon?" he looked at me playfully.

"Pardon, cherie?" I laughed about my poor french (after haven't been in france for 48 hours!) and the expression he just gave me.

"You took that for real? You think I'm not gentle enough to buy something for you as a welcome gift?" he looked at me still as playfully as before.

I blushed. "I can't.. it's too much to.."

He took my hand and dragged me into the shop.

"Just let me pay then if you can't, cherie!"