Farm Boy 4

Farm Boy

Jin Ah


She lost her sense of direction, her sight and slowly her mind. His hand still gripped onto her arm firmly. Their chest gave the slightest touch against each other as they inhale. She felt her heart beat just a bit faster. She’s not an idiot; she knew it was him that caused it.

“Hm, that’s weird. I definitely heard something down here,” a small whisper came from outside the pantry.

“Jae?” Jin Ah accidently whispered louder than she should have. WooHyun’s palm quickly covers her lips and pulled her even closer to him. The two of them stopped breathing as the footsteps dragged pass where they hid. WooHyun blew out a short breath after they confirmed Jae had gone back upstairs. “She’ll notice you were gone,” he said into the darkness. Jin Ah eyes ventured towards his voice and she looked up, estimating where his head would be.

“It’s okay, I put some pillows under the blanket,” she said.

“Oh. Okay,” There was a long pause before Jin Ah start talking again.

“Um you’re hurting me,” she was talking about his grip. He immediately released his grip and accompanied it with several “sorry”. He found the door knob and he guided her outside to the kitchen.

“Are you okay? Let me have a look,” he gently lifted her left arm. His other hand glided across random spot.

“Ahaha stop. That’s not the right spot. It’s okay; it doesn’t hurt anymore,” The two made their way upstairs but they stopped in front of Jin Ah’s room. They heard the off-pitched humming of Jae on the other side of the wall.

“You can’t go in now or she’ll know,” WooHyun leaned down to tell her.                                                  

“Dammit,” she cursed under her breath.

“Come here,” he headed for his room. This is so scandalous, she thought. It is better than being questioned by Jae. Jae probably will make up some wild story about her eating out the refrigerator. It’s not like she and WooHyun were on good terms. Every calculation in her head made sense so she trailed behind him.

WooHyun


Was this excitement he felt? Of course not. He’s not some savage beast who takes advantage of girls at night. He’s just nervous. The only girl that had been in his room at night was his mom. His eyes shifted from the bed to the floor. “You can sleep on the bed just give me a pillow,” he turned to her.

“Noooo. Even though I’m a girl, I don’t mind sleeping on the floor,” she rushed to the bed and grabbed a pillow. Why is she trying to act tough? He knows she’s not; she can’t even pick corn.

“Okay,” he said. As soon as he lied on the bed he began to feel bad. This is such a jerk move. He’ll just wait for her to sleep, and then place her on the bed.

Jin Ah


There was a dead silence for what seemed like hours. She finally hears rustles on the bed and then she felt his weight on the floor. He slowly walked to her. What is he doing? Her heart began to race. One, she was scared. Two, she was curious. Oh my god, he’s and he’s going to do something bad to me, she thought. She didn’t know he was THAT type of a person! Her eyes were squeezed tightly; she stiffened her whole body. She imagined him bending over and within seconds she was off the floor. Her head rest against his firm chest while her lower leg dangled in the air. She quickly planned an escape route as she was being moved. Should she kick him in his sensitive spot or should she give him a nice smack on the cheek?  He suddenly lost balance. She felt her back crashed against the bed sheets while her chest clashed with his.

“Oh shhh-,” he said under his breath. “She’s a deep sleeper,” he said with a low chuckle. A few minutes passed and he’s not getting up. She became to worry again. Pretending she was dreaming, she hummed a sleepy “um,” and tried to roll away. Her plan failed because he had his arm on both sides of her shoulder. What is he doing? It’s not like he’s staring at her; it’s too dark for that. Is he asleep?

WooHyun


Ahaha that was cute; she’s dreaming, he thought. Her aroma was the reason why he still hovered over her. Was this what girls smelled like naturally? Does every girl smell like this? And her hair, it’s so soft. His wrist rubbed against her bare shoulders. Her skin was silky. So this is what a city girl is like, he thought. A tempted thought blossomed in his mind. His hand was the first to react. It found its way to her face. He made out her eye brows, eyes, nose and he stopped when he felt her lips. They were so small and smooth. His whole palm cupped her cheek as he one-hand support himself up.

Jin Ah


What is he doing?! She felt her face redden and becoming hotter. Without thinking she pulls her arms up over her head, stretching. After whacking him on the head, she tried to hook him down but he was stronger than she thought. “You should go to sleep,” she whispered with demand. He was speechless as he lay next to her.