3.0

My 12 neighbours

Hwa Young POV

Hi there,I'm Hwa Young. You can tell that I'm one of those quiet ones. I take sometime to warm up to people but for Eunmi, I guess she's different. I don't trust people easily. Why? I have tons of reasons..

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh my god, she likes him?" " Our kingka will never like her.." " Tch, queenkas will take care of  her."

 I only told one person. My one and only best friend.

 * FLASHBACK END*

I only trust Min Young, EXO and well maybe Eunmi.

Oh, I haven't told you who's EXO yet! Exo is our neighbour, 12 dorky, handsome, idiotic and talented guys. Min Young and I knew them since young, they always called themselves EXO because they like hugs and kisses? I don't know actually.. UGH in a few day's time, we have to go to school like eww. We go to SOPA including EXO and Eunmi, YAYYY.

-SKIPS TO DAY WHERE THEY GO TO SCHOOL-

Eunmi POV

OMGG. It's my first day of school at SOPA, thank god the Youngies are with me. We skipped to the lift together like who wouldn't?

-Lift's doors open-

There was this rather tall guy standing in a corner, wearing white earpiece and seem to be smirking to himself?

 "BUBBLE TEA HYUNG? OMG, I MISSED YOU" "HUNNIE? OMGG"

  The guy looked up and smiled, " Youngie noona! Minnie! God long time no see!"

*God he's smile is sho cute.. What am I thinking?*

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I'm not able to update often. I mean. I still have school. I woke up early so i decided to update  this ish. :)) Aww, there's only 1 subbie, NEH MIND! Just at least, 3? LAWLS, I'm ambitious you know ;) Maybe there's going to be a double update, maybe after school. Baiii