2.0

My 12 neighbours

Min Young's POV

Hii there, I'm Min Young the maknae of the group :). Well my first impression of Eunmi wasn't that goood,I mean. WHO WOULD THINK A STRANGER STARING AT YA HOUSE N DROOLING UR NEXT GREAT FRIEND?! Lol just joking but I'm serious though. She really creeped me out when I first saw her. Not in a bad way though. My unnie and I found out that her mom was living in Korea,too! Yehet~~   

Eunmi's POV

Hwa Young and Min Young is really cool! Its so fun being around themm :) I found out that they both sing and that our dear maknae could dance like. really really good! We went back to the house and ate some lunch and got to know each other more. They were really open and it seemed to be that they really trusted me, they were orphans when they were young and Hwa Young had been taking care of Min Young ever since. That's why they were so close, Min Young would always do anything for her unnie. I shared with them my story, how my dad was always there for me until one day.. He just disappeared. Till now, I don't know where he is. :( ANYWAYS LETS SKIP TO THE GOOD PARTT. Hwa Young can be really cold but when she gets comfortable, she'll just go crazy on you. Like seriously and Min Young. I created a nickname for the two sisters and they surprisingly already uses that! Like epic fail me much. Hwa Young is Youngie~ while Min Young is Min/Minmin/Minnie~ although she srsly hates Minnie. Hwa Young automatically gave me not just one but SEVERAL nicknames when I was taking some stuff.

*Flashback to a few hours ago*

 " EUNMINNIEE, do you need help?" 

 " Eunniee, here's a glass of water :) "

 "Eun~~"

But I didn't hate it, in fact I feel appreciated by them :) My new family I  guess :)

 

AUTHOR NOTE

hihihihi, I'm sorry I didn't write any Hwa Young POV i promise the next chapter I'll write hers. :))