Big misunderstanding

Forever Love

 

Continue from chapter 5.... 

Someone is standing outside the meeting room.... it is none other than Tiffany! She overheard their conversation, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon happen to walk out. Tiffany crossed her arms staring at them, They had a shock.... both of them is speechless, especially Hyoyeon.

"Is there something i need to know?" 

"Tiffany, actually you have.... (No)" before Hyoyeon could explain, Taeyeon cut his words.

There is nothing to talk about. said Taeyeon nonchalent and dragged Hyoyeon along.

All kind of things is on Tiffany's mind. She is determind to find out the truth, her first target is Hyoyeon. Next, she is going to find out what is wrong with Taeyeon to give her cold attitude, it should be the other way round. And what is inside Taeyeon's pink door?

Kim Hyoyeon, you do own me an explanation, don't you? asked Tiffany on the phone.

Tiff, i know what you are trying to ask. It is partly my fault to cause your divorce on Taeyeon. said Hyoyeon defended.

What do you mean by "partly"? Hyo, i think we need to meet up and talk about it? asked Tiffany frowned.

Sure... but, don't tell Taeyeon we are meeting up or else he will kill me. said Hyoyeon pleaded.

Ok! Tomorrow.... 10am, meet me at the usual cafe. You better give me a good reason, Kim Hyoyeon! said Tiffany and Hyoyeon agreed. 

 

SOSHI CAFE - the gathering cafe

Text: I'm sitting inside at the end, window seat. - Tiffany

Text: Ok, i'm here... Walking in now. - Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon gulped when he saw Tiffany, he is feeling guilty towards her. Hellfany mode already with her deadly stare. Hyoyeon told her to calm down and listen to his explanation.

"Actually, it is my fault.... i am the one who is cheating, behind Nicole. The girl which Taeyeon acknowledge as "his girlfriend" is actually mine. It has nothing to do with Taeyeon, he is just covering up for me. Just our ting luck that we bump into you girls. I didn't know, this has caused you to filed a divorce on Taeyeon. I'm so sorry!"

 

**FLASHBACK**

Hyoyeon and his "girlfriend" is shopping in the mall as Nicole (his fiancee) supposed to be working. Taeyeon and Tiffany is having a date there too. Just when Taeyeon came out from the public washroom, Hyoyeon saw him and introduced his "girlfriend" to him. But what ting luck he had to face Nicole at the same mall.

! Taengu.... quick! Nicole is here too! said Hyoyeon quickly grabbed Taeyeon's arm and swope with him. 

When Nicole saw them, she walked to them and say hi....

Hi Nicole! Whatcha doing here? asked Taeyeon smiling with his "girlfriend" in his arm.

Taengu.... You.... W-Who is she? asked Nicole surprised.

Oh, s-she is my girlfriend.... don't tell Tiffany ok! You know her temper... said Taeyeon faked laughed.

Hey honey! Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be working? asked Hyoyeon pretended.

I just came out from the clinic, i'm not feeling well today. said Nicole.

Omg.... we better go home now, honey. Bye Taengu! said Hyoyeon quickly pulled Nicole away.

Just when Taeyeon let out a deep breath and let go of the girl and turned around....

"SLAP" 

How dare you cheat on me, Kim Taeyeon! I want a divorce! said Tiffany cried and run away with tears.

**FLACHBACK END** 

 

So.... this is what actually happen. I am really sorry, Tiff. said Hyoyeon apologized.

But why Taeyeon didn't explain to me? asked Tiffany curiously.

Tiff... You are so angry at that time! Especially you heard it from your own ears.... And.... said Hyoyeon stopped.

And what? Anything else i'm not aware? Tell me now! asked Tiffany getting impatient.

You.... You are also cheating on Taeyeon to get revenge on him! said Hyoyeon and Tiffany widen her eyes.

I.... WHAT? I DID NOT.... WHO DID YOU HEARD FROM? asked Tiffany with anger "hellfany mode switch on". 

Taengu and me, we saw you with that Nichkhun guy! And he challenged Taengu, he will definitely get inside your pant within a week! That's why Taengu beat him up. When you saw bruises on him, you blamed Taengu without listen to his explanation. said Hyoyeon getting agitated.

Oh my gosh! I have nothing to do with Nichkhun. I knew his motive, but i just make use of him to take revenge on Taeyeon. I swear, i didn't cheat on Taeyeon. Not a chance please.... said Tiffany defended.

But Taengu told me, he saw Nichkhun walk out from your building early in the morning. And he told Taengu, he has "got you" and boasted "you praised him for better than Taengu on the bed" As a man, it is very hurt to know your wife is making out with another man and praised he is better!! asked Hyoyeon in anger.

Nichkhun said that to Taeyeon?? Holy .... That's not true! Nichkhun made that story.... I DID NOT LET HIM COME INTO MY HOUSE! And i have cut all contact with Nichkhun after i passed the divorce letter to Taeyeon. Now i know, why he didn't bother to look at the divorce letter when i gave it to him! The divorce will take effect for two years even he didn't sign and it is next month end. Oh my gosh.... This is getting out of hand! said Tiffany face-palmed.

Tiff, now you know what really happen.... Can you withdraw the divorce letter and get back with Taeyeon please. Although i and Nicole splited, but i hope you and Taengu can get back together. said Hyoyeon begged.

This...... (closed eyes and deep breath) it is too sudden for me to know the so called "truth". Give me sometime to digest, Hyo! And I need to have a talk with Taeyeon. said Tiffany grabbed her bag and walk out of the cafe.

 

Tiffany went to Gangnam Police station, she go straight to Taeyeon's office. 

"I need to have a talk with you!"

"About?"

"Us....."

"(rolled eyes) I know, it is next month....."

"You know?"

"No. The law firm just called me."

"Let's talk, Taeyeon"

"Not now, I need to go somewhere!"

"I will wait until you come back!"

 

 

 

To be continue...

 

 

Tiffany is determind to talk.... Will Taeyeon ignore her or talk? :)

BTW, any upvote for this story? I will update soon, if respond is good. Heeheeee.....

JjangTaeny 24.10.14