Pretended couple

Forever Love

 

Continue from chapter 4....

"At the dance floor, a y lady impressed every guys with her wild dancing. She makes every man wanted her! Yoong saw her, he had a shock.... he quickly ran to Taeyeon and report to him.

Taeyeon hyeong! S-She is here.... said Yoong patting. 

W-Who.... Slowly Yoongie, who is here? asked Taeyeon holding his eager."

 

It is Dr Hwang! She is dancing at the dance floor! said Yoong patting.

Taeyeon.... Tiffany is here! Quick... Those guys are eyeing her like a ert! said Yul informed. 

WHAT? What is she doing here? said Taeyeon and quickly rush to the dance floor.

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's wrist and pulled her out of the club. The guys at the club was booing him for taking Tiffany.

"Ya.... What are you doing?" 

"I should ask you, what are you doing here?"

"I have got the permission from Lee to help on this case"

"I already said, you are not going to get involve"

Someone is hiding behind the wall, peeking at the couple, "he" couldn't hear what they are talking about, "he" can only see their reaction on each other. Somehow, Taeyeon noticed there is someone peeking at them. He quickly grabbed Tiffany and kissed her lips.... Tiffany widen her eyes! She is surprised by his action, a kiss that Tiffany couldn't resist. In fact, she missed those kisses.

"Someone is peeking at us" Taeyeon say within their kisses with his eyed signal to Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded her head and act together with him. Taeyeon leaned her against the wall, Tiffany put her arms around his neck, they look like making out from far. "He" assumed they are couple, he is waiting to see more.... Then "he" noticed someone is coming out of the club, "he" quickly walked away. Yul and Yoong came out and saw the intimate scene, both of them was like...

"Oh oh! Wrong timing" said Yul and Yoong, just when they are about to walk away.... Taeyeon called them.

"Ya... come here" both Yul and Yoong walked to them. 

"I will bring her home tonight! You both, find your own girls" Taeyeon eyed signal to them, then he interwined his hands with Tiffany and get on his car. Yoong was speechless, he couldn't believe his eyes and ears. And Tiffany left with Taeyeon without saying anything. But Yul got his hint instead, he quickly pulled Yoong to his car and wait for Taeyeon's call.

While inside the car, Taeyeon and Tiffany had all kinds of feelings in their mind and heart. Taeyeon felt sorry for kissing her but he kind of missing her lips at the same time. Tiffany missed Taeyeon's kisses, her mind wanted to reject but her heart accept it openly. Both of them keep quiet until they reached Taeyeon's house.

I'm sorry for kissing you earlier. I noticed a shadow at the corner.... It could lead to somewhere, so i had to act fast on it. said Taeyeon apologized to Tiffany.

Yes, i understand. No worries about that. said Tiffany nodded her head.

I guess, it is better for you to stay overnight here. Is it ok with you? asked Taeyeon calmly.

Sure, we... you do have a guest room, isn't it? asked Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded his head.

Taeyeon's house remain the same when Tiffany left two years ago. The house is clean and span, Tiffany knows Taeyeon do not like to have a messy house. Just when she was about to open the room with pink door and "no entry" sign on it. Taeyeon stopped her.... 

Not this room.... Please use the one at the end. said Taeyeon and give her the pajamas. Yes, it is Tiffany's pajamas. Taeyeon did not touch or remove her things until now. After Tiffany bathed, she still couldn't get over the pink door. Out of curiosity, she decided to have a peek at the "no entry" room. Just when she is about to open the door....

"Ya... this room is no entry!" Taeyeon grabbed on the door knob.

"I'm sorry...." Tiffany lowered her head and go back to the guest room.

 

Whereas Yul and Yoong is waiting for Taeyeon's call....

"Yul hyeong.... does it mean, Taeyeon hyeong and Dr Hwang has get back together?" Yoong is confused.

"No.... They are just acting, I guess Taeyeon found something" Yul could guess it as Taeyeon called.

"Yul, I think we have lead out the suspect! Gather everyone for meeting on tomorrow morning"

 

Next day, everyone gather at the meeting room waiting for Taeyeon.

Everyone here? asked Taeyeon came in with files on hand and continued what he has found.

Yesterday, Yul, Yoong and me was at the club.... as well as Dr Hwang. I noticed someone is peeking at me and Dr Hwang when we are at the back lane. I believed, this "person" could be one of the suspect we need to check. Soo and Amber, what have you guys find out?

"Well, Lee Sang Bom is a quiet person, he seldon talk. I think they keep in low profile about their relationship." said Soo

 "Yes Soo hyeong is right. I also didn't hear others discuss about them. But..... there is this guy named Jiro, he is interested in Cho Lee Na and all the waiters knows about it" said Amber.

 

"Yul, you will go to the club and flash your pass to them, get them to assist for the CCTV from yesterday night and the murdered day."

"Soo, try to interact with other bouncers, such like his partner and dig the info."

"Amber, you try to get close to the dancers and see if any close info, they can disclose" 

"Yoong, you will follow me and go there as customer."

YES SIR! said the guys saluted to Taeyeon.

KNOCK KNOCK.... hi guy! greeted Hyoyeon with smile. Taeyeon dismiss everyone for their job.

I heard you guys are handling the "gangnam south murder case" how is it going? asked Hyoyeon.

Yeah, two murder case linked into one. It is getting my nerve on this case! said Taeyeon sighed.

I heard Tiffany was with you last night.... Any chances you guys getting back? asked Hyoyeon in guilt.

It is not that easy.... you know her temper too, Hyo! said Taeyeon sighed.

I'm sorry, Taengu! If it is not because of me, you both wouldn't end up like this. said Hyoyeon apologized.

Whatever done is done, Hyo! I have to help you in any case.... one day, Fany will understand me. said Taeyeon smiled weakly.

Someone is standing outside the meeting room.... it is none other than Tiffany! She overheard their conversation, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon happen to walk out. Tiffany crossed her arms staring at them, They had a shock.... both of them is speechless, especially Hyoyeon.

"Is there something i need to know?" 

 

 

To be continue...

 

 

Well well well..... what did Hyoyeon do and Taeyeon is covering up for him? Hellfany mode .... here comes trouble!

And what is inside the pink door? Will Tiffany give up on checking? Hahaha!

JjangTaeny 22.10.14