Rain

Scarred doll

 

Krystal: Get the hell out of my house you crazy stalker!

 

He stares at me, and makes me feel weak once again. I look at him back, with anger. I'm about to hit him but he grabs my hand and hugs me. I freeze.

 

I can't even react. I feel his arms tightly holding me and I feel that my throat can't form any word. His hands move slowly to my back.

 

Sehun: Pain.

 

He touches my lower back and I feel the pain filling my body. He then lets me and I look at his face. My heart beats harshly.

 

Krystal: Wha-

 

I remember now that he had seen everything.

 

Sehun: We should be together.

 

I can't move my eyes from him. Everything seems unreal.

 

Krystal: Why?

 

He smiles and puts his hands in his pockets.

 

Sehun: I want to know more about you.

 

His voice gets deeper but soft and the same time. What he says brings me back to reality.

 

Krystal: No, you really don't.

 

He looks at me as if my response amused him. He keeps looking at me but he doesn't answer. I start to get nervous

 

Sehun: I know that there's something behind that toughness, behind that beautiful face.. And someday I'll be the only one who gets to see that, me, Oh Sehun.

 

That takes me completely off guard. There's something really soothing and strange about him. He removes his hands from his pockets and comes nearer to me, at a slow path. He comes near my face and whispers in my ear.

 

Sehun: Stay away from Jongin.

 

He then leaves without even facing me. My brain doesn't process the information and my eyes follow him without blinking.

 

I go inside my house. When I open the door, my mom's right in front of the window holding a cigarette in her hand.

 

Mom: New boyfriend?

 

I look at her and I feel the anger coming back to me.

 

Krystal: I'll ignore that.
Mom
: So he's just a one-night stand.

 

She lits her cigarette while she laughs.

 

Krystal: At least I do something with my life.

 

She looks at me in disbelief and starts cursing at me.

 

Mom: How dare you say that to your own mother?
Krystal
: Then don't say bull to your own daughter.

 

I go upstairs and I shut the door. I can still hear her cursing at me. Luckily she never dares to comes to my room.

 

I decide to take a cold shower to forget everything. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.


****

 

I'm on my way to school and I feel my head heavier than usual. I still feel weird about yesterday. Too many things happened at the same time. School, Jongin, and that guy, Sehun, that tells me to stay away from him. Everything's weird, I just know his name yet he seems to know a everything about me. 

 

As I walk I feel a little raindrop fall on my hand, and in a moment, it starts to rain heavily. I don't have an umbrella, but the hard rain on me makes me feel better.

 

I get nearer to the school when I see swarm of umbrellas filling the school's entrance. I feel my wet hair on my back and smile.

 

I go directly to the lockers and everyone looks at me. I stop in front of mine and proceed to open it. The number is easy to remember. "His birthday".

 

I am holding a few books when I feel someone standing behind me. When I turn around, my whole head gets covered by a towel. When I take it off I see Jongin, looking at me. I look at him firmly while I dry my hair. He's wet too, but he doesn't care. He has his headphones on. My eyes move down and they get fixed on his wet shirt. For a moment, I get distracted by his body, but his words stop me.

 

Jongin: Dry your shirt, too.

 

He leaves and I look down, just to see that my bra is showing. I stand there without moving for at least 15 seconds, not knowing what to do. But then I decide to go to class anyways.


****

 

I enter my class and again I'm the last one. Everyone looks at me again. I just go to my seat, and throw my bag on the floor. The teacher is not here yet so I look at the window, to see how the rain makes the beautiful tree shine. A girl laughing distracts me and I look to the front and i see Jongin sitting there, turned to face me.

 

Kai: I still don't know your name.

Krystal: You know, it's harsh to push someone against a tree when you don't even know its name.

 

He makes me question my initial goal to not talk to anyone in the school. He seems to not care about anything either. Maybe he can understand me, maybe he is my only hope. He looks at me seriously, but smiles again.

 

Kai: You haven't answered me
Krystal
: You haven't either

 

I look into his eyes and I remember what Sehun said. "Stay away from Jongin". I'm taken aback for a short moment.

 

Krystal: Why do you want to know my name?
Kai
: Because you're the only interesting thing in this school.

 

As he says that the teacher comes in and everyone sits on their seats. The class officially starts. The teacher says lots of things I completely ignore.

 

He suddenly catches my attention again when he says:

 

Teacher: We need our new student to get to know the school. Let me see... Oh Sehun could you please help her with that?

 

I look firmly at the teacher, annoyed by the fact that he had to do that. Suddenly, he gets up from his seat and answers.

 

Sehun: I'll do it

Teacher: When your periods finish you can show her how great the school is!

 

I am slightly annoyed. Why the hell do I have to do that.

 

****

 

The break period starts and everyone leaves the class. I put my things in my bag and when I finish Sehun's already waiting for me. I go to him slowly, but he doesn't even look at me.

 

Sehun: Follow me.

 

****

 

I've been following him for a while and he hasn't said a thing yet. It's still raining outside. We enter the gym when he stops walking. I look at him carefully as he turns to face me.

 

Sehun: You've ignored what I said to you.

 

He stares at me again, slowly walking to me.

 

Krystal: It's hard to stay away from someone when he keeps coming to you.

 

He smiles. That creeps me out.

 

Sehun: You know, I don't like it when people ignore what I say. It's not really nice.
Krystal
: Maybe they wouldn't ignore you If you kept your things for yourself.

 

I'm annoyed again. He keeps coming closer and I don't feel secure.

 

Krystal: I'm leaving..
Sehun
: Why are you scared?

 

His words stab me right in the heart.

 

Krystal: I'm not scared. I don't usually talk with strangers as if it's nothing.

 

I don't even bother to look at him.

 

Sehun: And Jongin?

 

I look at him now. Like why does he care so much?

 

Krystal: Why do you care?
Sehun
: Because I know him better than you do.
Krystal
: Wow, good for you.

 

He looks at me with the same serious expression. I give up.

 

I walk to the door when he says:

 

Sehun: You don't remember me, don't you?

 

I stop for a moment. I can feel the intensity of his eyes from here. But I decide to go.

 

I go through the halls trying my best to hold back my anger. I want to hit something, I want to release everything out. "It seems as if everyone in this world knows everything and I don't know a thing"

 

I pass by my class. "I want to leave". I go in and grab all my stuff. I get out of there and direct myself to the lockers. I throw my bag in, I grab my keys and shut the door harshly.

 

When I get out of school I see Jongin standing against the wall, talking by the phone. It's still raining. I decide to ignore him and walk ahead but he says something.