Care

Scarred doll

When I get out of the school I see Jongin standing against the wall, talking by the phone. It's still raining. He seems focused. I decide to ignore him and walk ahead but he says something.

 

Kai: Don't skip school, princess.

 

I look at him, even more annoyed than what I already was. I keep walking out. The heavy rain wets my hair again, and I can feel the stress relieving. I finally get out of there, and as i walk i realize that it's colder than what it was, and the rain is not helping. But who cares.

 

I start to go my way home, but still, I don't want to go there. I've already wasted all the money that he gave me. I stop. I feel lost.

 

I feel as someone grabs my arm and pulls me back. I can hear how the rain pouring stops, and I look up, just to see an umbrella. I turn backto and Sehun's right there. He holds me tightly against him with his left arm as if we were on the edge of a cliff.

 

I don't react. I don't even move. He keeps holding his umbrella, while I'm trapped in his arms.

 

Sehun: Romantic, huh?

 

His eyes stare me intensely.

 

Sehun: You'll get sick if you wander around under the rain.

 

I feel the cold air down my legs, and i start to tremble. I try to avoid it but I can't. I don't feel annoyed anymore. He comes closer and closer to my face.

 

Sehun: I could kiss you right know.

 

I feel my heart racing, his arms tightly holding me. I can feel the warmth of his body against me, and I can now feel the height difference. I challenge him.

 

Krystal: I bet you don't have the guts.

 

My words make him smirk. He's incredibly amused.

 

Jongin: Leave the romantic sh*t for after.

 

I freeze as I see him walking towards us. I try to get off Sehun's arm but I can't. The wet hairstrands cover Jongin's eyes partially, water dripping down his face.

 

Sehun: Why do you bother to come.

 

I feel the tension between them. Kai smirks.

 

Kai: Don't force her, she's not enjoying it.

 

Finally Sehun lets me go, the umbrella falling down again.

 

Sehun: Just tell her you like her and leave. You're pissing me off too much.

 

His words get stuck in my mind. Even the water falling on me can't make me move.

 

Jongin looks at him and goes closer to him. His stare is so strong it could kill.

 

Kai: Why don't you just go after any other girl to screw. You could just go back to the principle's office and kiss his . It's like the only thing you do well besides that.

Silence.

Sehun smiles with serious eyes, he gets the umbrella from the floor and leaves without saying anything. I watch the scene, quietly, mixed thoughts feeling every single bit of my brain.

 

Kai looks at me, and walks past me.

 

Kai: I'm going home. Do whatever you want.

 

His deep voice make my heart feel exhausted, the coldness running throughout my whole body. I am wet by the rain, but he's soaked in water. I can see him trembling a little. His words make me think he is about to leave, but he seems to be waiting for my answer. I don't know anymore.

 

Krystal: Let me come with you

 

****

 

I've followed him for a while, side by side, words left behind. It keeps raining lightly, but the water doesn't seem to affect neither of us. As I walk I observe the place. "I"ve never been here". He walks slowly, at my path. We get into a big square, with a little playground for kids in the middle. He stops. "We've arrived then"


He takes the keys out of his pocket and opens the door.


When he opens, I see in front of my eyes a regular living room. He throws everything on the floor and sits on the stair for a moment. He hasn't faced me. He stared down, arms folded on his legs. He has a special aura revolving him. He suddenly gets up and grabs my hand. I follow his steps, silently. We get into a bedroom, I guess it's his.

 

He leads me to the bed and makes me sit down.

 

Kai: Take off your clothes.

 

His words take me off guard, and I look at him, nervous. He finally looks at me, and covers his eyes with his hand, embarrassed by his own words.

 

Krystal: Why don't you take off yours first

 

He looks at me and smirks. He fastly removes his shirt, and stands there without anything on his upper body. He proceeds to do things I don't pay attention to because his body distracts me.

 

He then throws a sweater at my face and laughs.

 

Kai: Now seriously, take off your clothes or else my bed will be flooded.

 

I grab the sweater and look at him as he closes the door and goes out. I hear him going away so I decide to do what he says.

 

****

 

Okay this looks weird. I'm wearing a huge sweater, and luckily, I have a pair of shorts in my bag, in case I hated the uniform's skirt too much. I feel as the sweater provided me with a little warmth, which makes me forget about everything. I open the door and start looking for him. The rain clouds barely light up the place. I slowly walk ahead when I see him.

 

He's wearing a pair of jeans and a white tee, hair barely wet now. I've never seen him in casual clothing.

 

Kai: Welcome to my house, princess.

 

He walks off and goes to the kitchen. I follow him, looking at every single detail in the place. I see a little clock on a wall. "11:20 a.m". The image of the school appears in my mind, but disappers fastly. "Mom will not know about it"

 

I think about my mom and stop walking. Just thinking about her makes me feel the anxiety crawling back to me. "She must be sleeping now"

 

The sound of a mobile phone brings me back to reality. The ringing makes me panic.

 

Kai: Oh, I think it's mine.

 

He turns to go to take his phone, and faces me. I start to breath faster, nervousness filling my body. He looks at me shocked, and comes to me. He hugs me.

 

Kai: Hey what's wrong..

 

I hug him back tightly, scared. Harsh heartbeat.

 

The phone stops ringing, and the silence fills the place again. My body feels relieved again, and I break our embrace. I look down to the floor, thoughts assaulting my brain.


*FLASHBACK*

Phones ringing every, single, minute. Lots of people talking at the same time. I just sit here, alone. Mom's yelling at me. The police is outside. Dad's there with them. They told me "Why did you do that", "why did we gave birth to such a horrible monster". I am scared. I can't stop crying. Phone's ringing again. "You are a murderer". I keep crying. My brother stopped breathing. I feel like I want to do the same.

 

I go back to reality when the I feel the tears falling down my cheeks. He realizes and puts his hands my face and make me face him. I can't control myself. He seems really worried. My voice barely comes out.


Krystal: I don't know how to explain..-

 

He hugs me again and I do it back, desperately. I don't remember feeling like this. Someone, caring for me. I close my eyes, while my mind blows.

 

He holds my arms while walking backwards, moving slowly. He stops when he reaches the wall. We don't face each other. I hug him again, without saying anything. I feel the need to do it. Rain falling down.

 

I put my arms around his neck, while his hands gently go down my back, stopping at my waist. He bring me closer to him, hearts racing. But then his voice breaks the silence.