FATE MEETING : 4 part

5 LOVE story~

“Ok,let me explain to you.My mom ask me to introduce to her my boyfriend but I don’t have any boyfriend.She said if I did not introduce anyone to her,she would find someone to date with me.But I didn’t want that.Then when I saw Maru and you,I think you can be my fake boyfriend.” Rain said with her cute style.

Siwoo nodded.”Next time,if you need my help.Just tell me.” Siwoo said then walk away.

“Wait!!” Rain try to catch him and she grab his hand that make Siwoo stop walking.

“I need your number phone.” She said.

“For what?” Siwoo ask.Rain give a sigh.

“You said before,if I need your help,just tell you.So I need yor number phone.”Then they exchange their phone number.

They walk to Maru and Lily on the sofa.

“What are you doing to my hyung,noona?” Maru ask Rain with his naughty smile.He already know what happen since Lily already told him everything.

“Nothing.Right Siwoo?” Rain ask Siwoo.Siwoo just raise his eyebrow.

After they talk a little bit what happen,Maru’s mom is already on stage to give a speech.Maru didn’t pay attention to his mom although his mom always mention his name.His mom also mention Lily and Rain name and some other names too like Ell,Anne and Bella.

“I would like to see a performance from my favourite young singer.So let watch her performance.Eunjung,you may get on stage now.” Maru’s mom said.

Eunjung is a leader of a popular girl group and she also a good singer,dancer and actress.She actually protege to Maru’s mom.While she do the performance,there are another two young girl greet them.

“Hello guys!!” The two girls said.

“Ohh noona!!” Maru said happily.Siwoo still in his confuse situation.They greet each other.

“Who is that?” One of the girls ask.

“Hello,I’m Siwoo.” Siwoo greet them with a bow.They bow back to Siwoo.

“Hi,my name is Bella” Bella said but Siwoo can’t saw her face clearly because of the lighting.

“Hi my name is Anne.” Anna said back.Then they talk about the other stuff.

“By the way,where is Ell?” Lily ask.

“Noona,would you think she will come if her enemy also coming to this party?” Maru said while he looking to Eunjung who still on stage give a speech.

All of them keep quite when Maru said that.There is a black history happen between Ell and Eunjung.Most of people also didn’t know that they’re cousin.

“I would thank to my mentor for always teaching me how to be a good artist.And special thanks to my uncle who always give me strength to keep going in this industry.And also to….” Eunjung give a speech but then she keep quite when she saw someone at the back.

All of the audience also looking the way Eunjung look.

“Ell noona!” Maru said when slowly when he could saw Ell standing against the wall with his scary eyes looking to Eunjung.

“And also to my angel.You might hate me but I know you always help me to success.You can keep hate me but I’ll always love you.” Eunjung said while her tears flow down to her cheek while looking to Ell.All the audience keep silent and watched the drama.

Ell turned around.”I ask for your forgiveness from you! Even I need to ask for a million years,I’ll do that until you forgive me.” Eunjung said when she saw Ell is leaving.

Ell didn’t care for her words and just continue walk out from the hotel.She hold her teary eyes,hold the pain she feel in her heart.She just randomly walk around the hotel until someone hits her and make her falls.His tears flow down but she manage to wipe it.

“I’m sorry.Did I hurt you?” Someone asked with his big voice.

Ell still on the floor,try to stand up.But her tears in her eyes make her sight blur.

“Let me help you.” He wants to help Ell but Ell refused.Ell could stand by herself.But that guy still standing next to her.

“Thank you.” Ell said while she looking to the floor.Didn’t want him see her teary eyes.

That guy bend down his body to take his thing that also fall down when he hits Ell.They he suddenly saw Ell sad eyes.He can’t see any tears in it but he know that she’s in pain.

“I will go now.” Ell said.

“Hey,wait!!” That guy said.Ell look at him.Then he giving his handkerchief to Ell.Ell look clueless.

“I don’t know what happen but I know you’re sad now.It’s better for you to let everything out and cry.You can use this handkerchief to wipe your tears if you didn’t want people see you cry.” He said full with sincerity.

Ell would just say ‘thanks but no thanks’ and walks away but she could feel his sincerity so Ell just accept the handkerchief.

“Thank you once again.” Ell said then he walks away.Ell open the handkerchief and saw something on it.

‘Lee Min Woo’

Ell smile and looking at him but he already gone.She didn’t know why,but after he said that,she feel better.

‘Thank you,Lee Min Woo’

Ell walk around the town with thousand people is still busy with their life.Then she could saw a crowded and curious what are they doing.So she come closer and heard a soft and charming voice.He sing to Ell fav ballad song.Ell try to take a peek between the crowded to see who is singing the song then someone poke her from back.

“Lily!!” Ell said.

“Hey!” Lily with his smile.

Ell continue his work and just let Lily at the back.

“What are you doing?” Lily ask.

“I want to know who sing this song.”

“Uhh….” Lily doing the same thing like Ell.And she is more expert than Ell to find a clear spot to know who is the singer.Lily pull Ell to the front line of the crowded.

“Any song request?!” One of the band member with a blonde hair ask the crowded.Lily raise  her hand.

“Yes,lady.What song?” He ask.

“Can you sing a happy song for a sad person?” Lily ask.But the sad person she mean is Ell.Ell didn’t like the crowede so she try to run away but Lily grab her hand and ask her wait for a minute.

“Ohh lady,I can’t sing.I’m just the guitarist.” He said.

“Then,who?” Lily ask.Ell seems didn’t have any interested who will sing anymore.

“Kangjun.” He answer.Then a handsome young man turned aroung ad look at Lily.

“I will sing for you.” Kangjun said.Slowly Lily hand let go Ell hand and make Ell wonder why.

Kangjun start singing and most of the people sing along with him.Ell keep looking at her friend,Lily.

“So,you gonna said that you fall in love with him in first sight?” Ell ask Lily.

“I think yes.” Lily said.Ell smirk and turned around.She try to get out from the crowded then….

“Hey you wait!!” Kangjun shouting.Ell body automatically respond to it and she look back to the band.She saw Kangjun is looking at her.

Kangjun walk to Ell and give a chew gum to her.”This thing have a magical power.It can make sad people be happy.’’ He said.Ell accept it since everyone is watching them.

Ell look a Lily that still dazed looking at him.Ell grab Lily out from the crowded.

“OMG Ell.You’re lucky!!” Lily said.Ell the give the chew gum to her.

“Are you sure?” Lily ask.Ell nodded and walks away.

“Where are you going?” Lily ask Ell and followed her behind.At the hotel car park,Ell quickly get in her car while Lily still following her.

Lily knock Ell’s car window.Ell pull down the window.

“What?” Ell ask.

“Thanks for this chew gum” Lily said then she walks away with happy smile.

“What make her so happy like that? Just because of chew gum? Weird!” Ell talk alone and drive her car away.

 

 

this is the update :)

so,i already add a new character

and i will add more and more character in my next update

thanks for reading and please enjoy :)

sorry for my bad english

hope u guys could understand it

kekeke~

bye <3