FATE MEETING : 2 part

5 LOVE story~

“Wait!!” Anne shouting.

He turn around and look at Anne.”Yess?”

“What’s your name?”

“Rome.Yu Barom” He answer simple.Then continue to walk away.

Inside the monitor room,behind the door,Ell was standing there and heard everything they talk about.After Rome leave Anne with her blur mind,Ell get out from the room and saw Anne still standing frozen there but she can’t see Rome.

Actually,Ell didn’t know who is that guy until he tell Anne his name.This because Ell was a new producer to manage that competition show since the old producer sick.She already check out all the contestants name but she can’t really remember them.But she really sure that he is one of the contestants.

Ell walk away leaving Anne but Anne saw her.

“Heyy,wait!!” Anne run after Ell and catch her hand.

Ell look at him without any feeling.Yes,Ell is her mysterious friend ever.Anne think that Ell was born without any feelings.It’s really hard to see her angry,cry,sad and others.What Anne could see is her cold face. Arrogant.But she is the kind and understanding friend,that’s why Anne always though she is her bestfriend.

“Don’t you know how to pick up a phone call?” Anne ask.

Ell d her hand in her pants pocket to searching her phone.She look at Anne.

“Ohh..sorry,I’m busy.” She answer and walks away to the others room.Anne followed her behind.

Anne saw she really busy talking with someone and she saw a stage.Stage for the dance competition.Anne saw a LED screen on the stage and there is something on it.’ Dance Contest Semi-Final Stage’

‘What!! Semi-Final!! Wow..Ell could manage a big show like this,just look at the big stage and the audience seats.’ She talk in her heart.While busy look around the room,she spotted a guy that she know just now,Rome.He and the others dancer is listening for instruction from Ell.

After that,Ell walk back to Anne.

“So,what’s wrong?” Ell ask.Anne smile.This is what she like about Ell.Although she really busy,but she never ignore people especially her best friend.

“Ermm…nothing.I’ll tell you next time, you’re busy right.Semi-Final stage.”Anne point her hand to the LED screen.Ell nodded and walk away back to monitor room.

“Ell!!” Anne shouting and make people in the room turn looking at her including Rome.Ell turn around and look at her too.

“What??!”

“Can I join this show?” Anne ask.

Ell look at her,blank.Then she walk to the empty seats in front of the contestants seats and look back at Anne.Anne walk to her and sit on the empty seat while Ell leaving to monitor room.

“Thanks Leeya” Anne said and make Ell stop and look back at her.Anne look at her back with her naughty smile.Ell actually didn’t like people including her close friend call her that name.She didn’t like it especially Anne said that name in front the contestants.Then she leaving.Anne could feel Ell anger through her eyes.

The thing that Ell and Anne didn’t know,Rome is always looking at them especially Ell since Ell look so mysterious.Anne sit in front of Rome.Anne look at him.Rome look back at her and raised his eyebrows.

“Fighting!!” Anne said and look to the front quickly,shy.Rome just smile.

Ell busy with her work in the monitor room until Rome’s turn to dance come out.She stare on the monitor,focus.Inside her heart,’Wow!! Not bad.Handsome.’Then she smiling alone.If her friend could saw that she smiling because of a boy,they might shouting and tell the whole world that Ell already born with feelings.

Ell look back to the contestants document and read everything about Rome.

‘Rome is a bboy dancer,have a millions fan on youtube,he share his dance video including a tutorials bboy dance to the beginner on youtube.’

“No wonder a lots of people shouting for him” Ell said since she could hear people chant his name.

Ell focus back on the monitor while her hand flip to the next page.After Rome done with his dancing,Ell look back at the document.

‘Real name:Yu Barom,Age:17,From:Sydney Australia, Occupation:English tutor at the tuition center,and some others note:my dream is want to be a talented dancer,since I can’t catch my dream in Australia,I come to Korea and I’m really glad that I could be in this competition,hopefully I will win.Everything I do is for my MOM’

Ell look back on the monitor but on that time Rome already leave the stage.When she read ‘everything I do is for my MOM’,Rome say the same thing on the screen,so  full of sincerity. 

At the end of the show,Ell still busy manage the show from monitor room.Several staff is busy counting votes for the contestant who will be in the final stage.

“Ell,we already have the result” One of the stuff said.Since Ell really busy,she didn’t mind about the votes.So she just ask the staff to give the result to the MC.

When MC announce who will be on final stage,Ell was so shock.

“Why there is no Rome on the list?” Ell ask.

“He lose 1votes against Seyong” The staff said.Ell running to the stage,the best part is she running until she step on the stage and seizing microphones from the MC.Since that show is LIVe,everyone is really shock to see Ell especially Anne.Anne knows that Ell can’t standing on stage or be in the crowded.Ell will be so nervous and will not speak even one word.

Ell can’t believe she can do that.She look at Anne who is standing looking at her.Try to find courage form Anne.Ell totally forgot what she want to do actually.She frozen.But then,she heard a voice.

“What’s wrong?” A familiar voice from her back where all the contestants standing.

‘Everything I do is for my MOM’ she remember now.

Ell put the microphone close to ,shaking.

“I just….want to say here….” Ell stop,looking around.

“What?” The familiar voice again.

Ell close her eyes and “All the contestants today will be on the final stage next week!!” She said and give back the microphone to the MC and runs to the empty room.

She close the door and try to calm down.She lean against the wall and sit down.Close her eyes and buried her face in her hand.After a minute,Ell got a text massage from one of her staff.

“What have you done?”

‘Yes,what have you done Ell.You never be like that before.Dad gonna kill you.’This is what Ell thinking.

“Nevermind,I’ll handle this thing.Don’t worry” She reply.Then she walks away leaving the building.She needs to think something,think about the final stage.On the same time,Anne and Rome is looking for Ell but they can’t find her.

Ell drive her luxury car away.Rome just get out from the building and saw her but he can’t calling her since she was in the car.Then,Anne get out from the building too and saw Rome.But Rome didn’t notice her and walks away.Anne just look at him leaving.

 

 

 

 

done forthis chapter :)

well,i'll continue to the othes character for next chapter

so keep reading and wait for it~

thank you to the readers who read this fanfic <3

hope u guys enjoy this

and sorry again for my weird and bad english lol

<3

 

-RAVEN-