FATE MEETING : 3 part

5 LOVE story~

 

In her luxury car,Ell keep thinking how will she tell his father about what happen in that dance competition.Ell drive her car to botanical park in the middle of the town.She wants to find some ideas.

Before she gets into the park,she buy a cup of coffee late.After that,she walks around the park and sit on a white bench.Looking around.Enjoy her free life with her coffee.But her mind is busy thinking about new ideas for final.

On the other side,there is a pretty boy walking together with his camera.Seems like he also enjoying his life while taking all the beauty picture of nature.When he tried to take a clear picture of a big tree in front of him,he suddenly focus his camera to a girl that sitting under the tree.Then, ‘click’….sound from his camera.A picture of a girl sitting on white bench with her coffee in her hand and she looks so pretty.

Siwoo smile alone.”Pretty one” He said about a picture he just take.Siwoo look back to that girl,Ell. Keep smiling.He thinking how can he take a picture of a girl.This is the first time he doing this and it’s awkward.But then Siwoo keep taking her picture.

Ell take out her phone and type all of her ideas for the final competition in her phone.After she done typing everything,she smile.A killer smile that hard to show.Then,’click’…..a camera sound.Siwoo success to snap her smiling picture.Ell could hear that sound and quickly looking around to find the sound.

Siwoo also make his action by turned his body and pretend to take a picture of a tree.Ell just looking to Siwoo and walk aways.When Ell walk right behind Siwoo back,she could hear “You’re pretty”.Ell look to Siwoo but she only could see a smiling face of Siwoo.But she didn’t smile back.She just walk away with her cold face.

Siwoo still looking at her until she’s gone from his sight.”Such a cold person.She have a beautiful smile but why can’t she smile to me?”Siwoo mumbling alone.He keep doing his work until his phone ringing.

“Yeboseyo?!” He answer.

“Uhh….really?” “But,why me?” “Ohh…ok but I’ll be late.I need to sent my picture to the shop” Siwoo conversation with his friend.Siwoo need to sent all of the pictures he take to his uncle shop.After that,he quickly take a bus to his friend place.

He run quickly with his wet shirt because running to much.He gets into his friend place with camera in his hand.His friend welcoming him.

“So where should I go?” Siwoo asked.Actually,his friend ask Siwoo to help him to be a photographer for an occasion since he can’t do it.

“You just need to go here.” His friend show him the address.

“Hotel??” Siwoo looked into the address.

“5 star hotel??!!” Siwoo shocked to see that and round his eyes to his friend.

“Yes.This should be a good opportunity to show them your talent in photography.” His friend said.

“What occasion is this?” Siwoo asked.

“Birthday party.The legend actress in Korea birthday party.” Siwoo just nodded.

“Then,I need to go now.” Siwoo said.

“Wait!!” His friend shout.”You need to wear a nice outfit” He walks into his room and get out with a black suit.”Wear this.A photographer must be look good too.” Siwoo just followed what his friend said.

In front of the hotel,Siwoo could see a red carpet.When he wants to enter the hotel,there are bodyguard asking him for invitation card. Luckily his friend give the card when he about to leave.After the bodyguard try to find his name in guess list,someone calling him.

“Excuse me!”

Siwoo turned back and could see a young man with his luxury suit.He is the actress son,Maru.

“Are you Siwoo? The photographer?” He ask since he could saw Siwoo bring his camera.Siwoo nodded.Then,Maru quickly shake hand with him.

“Bodyguard,this is my friend! The photographer.” Maru  pull Siwoo walk on the red carpet.Siwoo clueless.

“Hyung,just be normal.Look straight.” Maru said.

“Huh?? Hyung?” Siwoo ask back.After they enter the hotel lobby,Maru pull Siwoo in the lift.

“What’s happen?” Siwoo ask.Maru look at him.Siwoo still clueless.

“The party is on the 7th floor.I’m the one who asking you to come here.Be my photographer.”Maru explain.Siwoo just nodded.

“But you didn’t have to take my picture.”

“Then?” Siwoo ask.

“You just need to take picture of this guy” Maru said while giving him a picture of middle age guy.Siwoo knows him since he is one of the popular action actor.Siwoo also remember that that guy have a scandal with Maru’s mom.

In the party,Siwoo doing his job quietly.Maru talking with the popular director in Korea.There are so many popular artist in the party.While Siwoo busy with his job,Maru calling him from the back.They talk for a minute then someone calling for Maru.Maru turned back and saw someone.

“Noona!!!” Maru said.Two young y lady smiling to Maru.Siwoo just standing clueless there.

“Oh noona,let me introduce to you my new friend.” Maru grab Siwoo hand to come closer to them.

“This is Siwoo.My hyung.” Maru happily introduces Siwoo to the girls.Siwoo look at Maru.

“Hey Siwoo.” One of the girl said.Siwoo look at her.

“Hey” Siwoo said,simple.Then,that girl give her hand to shake with him.Siwoo grab her hand and they shaking their hands.

“My name is Lily.” She said.Siwoo smile.

“Cute name” Siwoo said.The other one suddenly stand next to Siwoo and make Siwoo look completely lost.

“Maru ahh,can I borrow him 5minutes?” She ask.Maru just try to hold his laugh when he saw Siwoo blank face and he give permission.”You can have him even for 1month.”

The girl pull Siwoo to someone he didn’t know.The girl look at him.”Siwoo ahh,my name is Rain” Then,she wink and Siwoo still clueless.

“Omma!!” Rain calling her mom.Her mom look at her and Siwoo.

“This is my boyfriend.” She said.Siwoo just round his eyes and looking at Rain.

“Wow! Such a cute and pretty boy.What’s your name?” Her mom ask Siwoo.

“My name is Siwoo” Siwoo said.

“Aww…such a cute name.Take a good care of my daughter,nae!” She said then she need to go.

Siwoo look at Rain with killer eyes.

“Ok,let me explain to you.My mom ask me to introduce to her my boyfriend but I don’t have any boyfriend.She said if I did not introduce anyone to her,she would find someone to date with me.But I didn’t want that.Then when I saw Maru and you,I think you can be my fake boyfriend.” Rain said with her cute style.

Siwoo nodded.”Next time,if you need my help.Just tell me.” Siwoo said then walk away.

“Wait!!” Rain try to catch him and she grab his hand that make Siwoo stop walking.

 

 

What will happen next??!

kkkkkk please wait ok ^^

btw,i'm sorry for late update TT^TT

and i'll try to update faster this week

and maybe i'll update 2chapter

since i have exam next week ><

thanks for reading~

more character coming soon~

thanks for comment :)

hope u guys enjoy and sorry for my bad english

hahaha i always said that lol xD 

bye..

<3

 

 

 

-RAVEN-