FATE MEETING : 1 part

5 LOVE story~

 

Bella put a simple makeup on her face.One of her maid is busying to tidy up her messy room.Then,her phone ringing.

“Yes,dad…!” She answer the phone call from her father.

“What??!” She shouting.

“Ohh…okay, I’ll take care of it.Dad,don’t worry.” She put her hand phone in her Gucci handbag.She walk slowly with her heels towards the car.When she about to step out from her house,her mom is calling for her.

“Bella,where are you going?” Her mum ask, Mrs. Daisy.

“Mum,I got a phone call from dad.He said that HQ got a problem with schedule.” Bella answer her mom question.Yes,Bella is a daughter to the owner of the biggest  airlines company.So, whenever HQ have a problem,Bella is the one who will solve it.Since she was a kid,her father already teach her how to manage the company.

She walks to the car and her driver open the door.She gets in the car after that her driver drive the car to the airport which is the HQ is in it.

 Bella arrive at the airport and quickly walks to the HQ room.When she walks pass the arrivals hall,she could saw a lot of people standing there with banners.Most of them is a girl.Bella keep watching them and she could see someone name on each of the banners.’Kim Hyun Il’ A guy name.

“What happen there?” Bella ask to one of her worker there.

“They waiting for a football team that win a match against Japan football team.” He answered.

Bella just nodded and continue walking to the elevator.”Is there just only one people playing in a football game? Kim Hyun Il?!” Bella ask herself since she curious why there is only one name on those banners.

In front of the arrivals hall,there is a young man come out.He wearing shorts and white shirt with a  cap.So handsome plus with his sunglass.He wearing earphone because he actually hate hearing a crowded people calling his name.

“Kim Hyun Il oppa!!!!” someone call his name,quite loud.

“Say hi to them.Do you want to lose your fans.” Someone talk at his back.He put off his sunglasses and smile to his fans.Standding in front of them with his force smile while waving.He wait for his other members.People keep shouting his name.Just his name since he is the hero in the football team.

While busy waving his hand to his fan,he look at the elevator.On the same time,Bella was looking at him because she could heard people keep shouting his name.Their eyes meet for a second then Bella continue walks away.

Kim Hyun Il still looking at her.’She is cute’ He talk in his heart.His mind may thinking like that because Bella is short little girl.

When his team about to leave the crowded,there is a fashionable women walk while looking for her phone in her handbag and suddenly she hit Kim Hyun Il.Because of that,that women fall.Kim Hyun Il quickly help her.

“I’m sorry” Kim Hyun Il say.

“It’s ok,it’s my fault anyway.I’m sorry.” She said while take back her scattered stuffs.Kim Hyun Il help her.

“Thanks” She said and then walking away.Kim Hyun Il just look at her but then he saw one of her thing that she didn’t take it back.Her name card.

“Anne Williams...She beautiful.” He said with smile.Then,walks away.

Anne walk faster to her car.She look back to see a handsome,cute guy that she hit just now.She embarrassing.How can she hit someone.

“I’m so dead! How can I hit him.” Anne said then smile.

Then,her driver pick her up.

Anne try to call someone.She keep touch her phone screen.

“Miss Anne,do you want to meet your mom first?” Her driver ask.

She keep silent and still try to call someone.”Haisshh,where is she now??! Don’t she know how to pick up a phone call?? Phone call from her bestfriend!” Anne mumbling alone and gets in the car.

“Nope!! Bring me to SBSTV broadcast station.” She said.

In front of SBSTV building,she still try to call someone.She keep call and call while her leg busy walking all around the building.Sometimes she could saw a famous artist walking around the building too.

Anne actually not really familiar with that building and she think this is the first time she walking around like that.While still try to call someone,Anne realize that she already lost.

“Where am I now?” She ask herself since there is no one there.She walk slowly try to find someone to show her the way back to her car.When she wants to take a lift,she saw a group of young boy.They was in middle of practise dancing.Anne quickly walk to them.

“Excuse me” She said.A short boy with a cap look at her and said,”Yes,why??”

“Uhh…can you help me?” Anne ask.

“Sure” He said.

“Well,I’m searching for someone here but I end up lost in this big building.”

“Okay,who are you looking for?” The other guy with long hair ask Anne.Then,he drink water.There is 4guy include the short guy.The short guy is in front her,the long hair guy is sitting on the bench while drinking,two other guy (they looks alike because they’re twins) is sitting on the floor and last one is standing not facing Anne while wiping his sweat.

“I’m looking for Ell.” Anne said.

The short guy look back to the twins.”Ell?” One of the twins said while looking at the long hair.

“Hyung,Ell is your new producer for your dance competition right?” The long hair guy ask the guy who is not facing Anne.Then,he turn around and show his handsome face.He look at Anne.Anne speechless after seeing his handsome face.

‘OMG,he so handsome and cute!!’ Anne talk in her heart.

“Do you want to see her?” He ask.

“Yess!!” Anne nodded. Nervous.

Then,he walk towards the lift but Anne still standing there.Frozen.He stop in front of the lift and look at Anne.

“Do you want to see her?” He ask again because Anne keep standing there like a monument.Anne quickly followed him to see Ell.

“Monitor room?” Anne read a sign board on the door where that guy bring her to meet Ell.Anne look at him.

“I think she was in this room to prepare for a show.You can find her in this room I think.” He said.

“Can I ask you something?” Anne ask.That guy look at her.

“How do you know Ell.Well,there are a lot of people named Ell,so how do you know Ell,the one who I’m searching for?”

He smirk.”I think there is only Ell in this building.The youngest producer that always manage large show in history.How could I didn’t know about her.” Then he walks away.

“Wait!!” Anne shouting.

He turn around and look at Anne.”Yess?”

“What’s your name?”

 

 

 

yayy!! the first part :3

who do you think he is?? kkkkkk~

wait for the next chapter ok ;)

im sorry for my bad English x___x

hope i'll do better next time

btw,thanks for reading and comment <3

enjoy!!

and yeahh i'll add some other characters,so stay tune kkkkkk~ hahaha xP

 

~RAVEN~