Daily Life

Nevers and Evers

Here it is! the 1st chapter is up! Enjoy the story! : D

//notes: italic - it's the characters' thoughts//

 

~

 

His small, charismatic eyes, his high nose bridge, milky white skin and perfect body proportion, that’s what Oh Sehun made of. Perfection. Xiumin stared at him with eyes filled with jealousy, muttering curses about the other boy’ good looks. “Minseok! Go filled these bags with the freshly baked breads! What are you doing ogling on other people like that.” Mrs. Kim hollered her only son, glaring at the ungrateful son of her.

 

“I get it mom. You don’t have to scream your at me.” Xiumin mutters, slowly holding up the bags to the other side of his garden, where his father baking ovens are placed, he gently pour those breads—those delicious looking breads—inside the bag he brought.

 

“Oh goodness, look at him, isn’t he such an eye-candy!” his mother cooed, making the bothered Xiumin looking up from those breads. Oh Sehun. He narrowed his eyes. It’s not that Xiumin have something against him—well, most of the boy in this huge village must have some sort of hate—or jealousy, towards Oh Sehun.

 

“Yeah, he might be looking good as a human-being, mom. But I’m your son! And I’ve never heard you called me eye-candy before.” Xiumin hissed, pouting oh so cutely to his mother. “Tch, what are you talking about? Of course I never called you eye-candy before. You see that Sehun have a lot of girls—even boys—flocking towards him. Now, how about my lovely son? I’ve never seen you become close with any girl before.” His mother sneered and Xiumin cringed. Even his mother has fell for Oh Sehun. Maybe that’s why Xiumin totally hates him. Sehun has this charisma that can make any people fell for him at the first sight.

 

And his existence always made me feels burdened and nervous. Xiumin thought, shaking his head at the thought before focusing on his work. Let’s just get this done soon enough.

 

**

 

His sweet eye-smiles, pretty gummy smile, and cute chubby cheeks, they have never make Oh Sehun got enough of Kim Minseok.

 

For the umpteenth time for the day, he made a walk in front of the cutie’s house. Stealing a one or two glances at the grumping boy. He always knew how the other boy always sent a hateful glare his way, which he already got the reason why. Well, not exactly being cocky, but, is there a boy whose looks rival him? Sehun pretty sure that Minseok is jealous because his crush flock her way to Sehun, not to Minseok himself.

 

And that’s what makes Oh Sehun frustrated to death himself—not being arrogant either, but Sehun never wished for any of these ‘too much’ attention. He never wished for this kind of popularity. He knows he looks good but is it to that extend? Then why Minseok never batted his eyelashes at him? Screw it, Minseok has never sent any friendly glare towards him. Might as well become the leader of his anti-fan club.

 

Sehun rubbed his tired temple as he stared at Minseok secretly. God, I’m happy that anyone never laid his or her eyes on him. He thought. He notices the way Minseok cringed to hold up the 30 kilograms of flour on his shoulder. Sehun bit his lip; he shouldn’t work that hard—if only I could help him.

 

He snapped out of his daze as another girly squeals bothered his ear. “Sehun! I have made this for you!” an unfortunately familiar girl appeared right in front of his eyes. He flinched a bit but plastering a fake, polite smile, “oh, hi there, Sulli?” he smiles, blinking at the girl who is smiling so sweetly at him. Bleh.

 

“Here! Take this! Eat this well, okay?” Sulli grinned, tilting her head in the cutest way possible, which unfortunately Sehun never thought as cute.

 

The boy takes the pink colored bag decorated with ribbons. Must be mocha cookies. He sniffed the smell from it and sighed in relief, at least it smells good. “Thanks a lot, Sulli. I’ll eat this.” He grinned, holding the bag at the same height as his head. Sulli blushed as her friends for being such a cutie wife to Sehun—he tries really hard not to roll his eyes—and shyly bids a goodbye to her prince.

 

Sehun sighed, before slowly turning away, until his eyes met Minseok’s cold one. They stared each other for a good 5 seconds before the chubby one broke the contact as his mom called him inside the house, which he obliged right away. Sehun stared at his back until he disappears behind the back door.

 

Sehun blinked, tilting his head. What was that? He thought before finally shrugging, walking his own way back to home.

 

**

 

[ a/n ] how is it? is it good? : D pls give me a comment of your honest opinion okay! ^^ as long as it's not that harsh, i will try to reply to all of you! :D until the next chapter, bye! :D