flashback 2

why?? how??

date august 18, 2006

after what happen at yams house. yam didn't know what to do so yam got out of bed and grabed her phone and called p'boy.

yam: p'boy im sorry im so sorry for what i did please dont hate me yam said crying

p'boy: yam please calm down please i'll be at your place in 30 minutes please yam calm down.

then yam hanged up and went to the living room crying for what she did and knowing that her love of her life left her alone. then yam stated thinking of the happy moments she had with kim about how they met and how kim asked her to be her girlfriend then she notice that someone was knocking at the door she got up fast thinking that it might be kim but when she opened the door it was p'boy then she started to cry more.p'boy immediately huged yam and went inside.

p'boy: yam please calm down first so we could talk.

it took a few minutes for yam to calm down then she started to talk.

yam: p'boy im sorry for what i did i know i've made a mistake.

p'boy: okay tell me what you did

yam: i cheated on kim for the last few months

p'boy: okay for how many months

yam: i dont know i think for the last 3 months

p'boy: ok but yam how can you be so stupit did you know how much kim loved you. now you hurt her she even told me that she was going to propose to you today. by the way where is kim????

yam: kim went running i dont know where to becuase she saw me with the other girl she even threw me the box with the ring inside.p'bot i dont know what to do i lost her i loved her so much.

p'boy: if you loved her so much then why you cheated on her yam.

yam: thats what she told me and the answer is that i dont know what happend to me.

they talked for an hour or so until p'boy went to look for kim at her house but she wasnt there called her but she didnt answer. he didnt want to worry her parents so he waited for kim to call him or show herself.a week has gone by not even a call or text from kim so p'boy went to kim parents house and talked to them and told them everything but her parents had no clue where she would be. then a week past and turned into months then into a year until he heard news from kim that she was at the hospital from a car accientdent then into a coma so he immediately went to the hospital to check in kim but he told nobody that he had heard news from kim.

 

date august 18, 2007

he was at the hospital went to the front desk and ask for kim room number and floor number. he was at kims door took a deep breath and went in. he saw kims condition and started to cry becuase he finally saw his best buddy but not in the way he wanted it. so a few minuted passed and calmed himself and said something to kim. kim imsorry i wasnt there for you at that time and please forgive and please forgive yam.

then he heard someone comming so he turned around and saw a yound girl around her 20's.

p'boy: hello ms.

pie: hello please callme pie

p'boy: okay ms. pie can i ask you a question

pie: yea sure anything

p'boy: how is kim condition???

pie: ms. jittaleela condition is good can i ask you a question

p'boy: yea sure

pie: are you a family member???

p'boy: no im not but im a good friend of her why??

pie: oh becuase nobody had visit her in the last year

p'boy:oh really its that i just found out 2 days ago

pie: oh

p'boy: have you been taking care of kim durring this past time???

pie: yes i have

p'boy: thank you for taking care of my buddy here

pie: your welcome its my job.

then p'boy started to see kim at hospital every 2 times a week if he was free and told nobody and during that time him and pie started to know each other more and pie started to now more about kim what was kim personality what she likes and more childhood stories and that happened for months and everthing has p'boy and pie became best friends. p'van is still trying to court pie but p'boy always saves pie from van and pie feeling from before started to get stronger for kim and she didnt know why but only thinking of kim she had those feeling and she felt something in her stomach.

months has past and everything was still the same and the date august 18 was a day away it was the secound year of kim being in a coma pie and p'boy went to the hospital early it was the next day to go and see kim they were standing there beside kim pie brought some flowers for kim p'boy was staring at kims body untill he notice that kim had moved a finger and frowned so p'boy was shocked after what he saw and was just standing thereuntil pie turned around and saw him

pie: p'boy what happend you look like you saw a ghost

p'boy: kk...iii.i.m.m.m.m

pie: kim what

p'boy: kim just moved a finger and frownd pie

pie: what really

p'boy: really i swear pie

so pie went running outside to look for a docter to check kim even though she is a doctar/nurse she was nervous still so she came with a docter he checked kim and said that every thing was good that she may show more signals that she was good that she could still move her body

so the days past and she did show more and more and the years have pasted as well

now the date is august 17, 2014 time: 5:30 am

kim slowly opened her eyes and looked around and notice that she was at a hospital........

 

sorry if there was some mistakes its that i updated late at night and i was kinda sleepy