FLASHBACK

why?? how??

kim was the heir of the jittaleela group had a lot of buisness meeting and she had to travel alot. she had everthing wealth, a job and most important a girlfriend who was her first love and last she thought untill the date of august 18 2006 everything changed.

kim was going to her girlfriends house to surprise her because she just came from a buisness meeting in london. the plan that kim had was to propose to her girlfriend after dating her for 5 years kim stopped by the jewelry store then to the flower shop. she was driving nervously and thinking of the answer that her girlfriend might give her until she realise that she was already in front of her house.

 

kim p.o.v

come on kim you can do it ok lets rehearse agian.....i know that we've been dating for 5 years and i want to ask you a question???? .......will you marry me kim said that to herself like a thousand times untill she realise that she has been in the car for 15 minutes. if she says no remember be strong and hold yours tears kim don't show her that you are not strong.

kim got out of the car she was at the door she found the key that is under the mat she open the door looking for her girlfriend she went to the bedroom only to find her girlfriend in bed with another girl.

kim was shocked was about to cry but she remembered what she said to herself don't matter what happens don't cry be strong.

kim: what the f@#k yam why did u do this to me.

yam: kim its not what it look like.

kim: oh yam don't give that crap of its not what it looks like

yam: kim im sorry i didn't i didn't mean to its that i've missed you

kim: if you really missed me then why you do this to me huh????

yam: kim im so..sob...rry

kim: you know what you can keep yam thanks for opening my eyes to see what kind of person she really is.

kim said to the other girl that was next to yam and got the box out of her pocket and threw the box to yam and she threw the flowers as well.

kim was in her car crying then it started to rain really hard that you could barely see anything.kim the engine and started to drive she was shocked still of what just happen untill she saw that a truck in front of her lost its balance and she couldn't pressed the brakes in time becuase she could barely see anything and becuase the road was slippery untill BBBAAAMMM they crashed kim Out.

kim was transfered to the hospital immediately becuase she has lost alot of blood from her wound they needed to surgery they did but after the surgery kim got into a coma.

 

pie was the most beautiful girl to ever exist in the world she had wealth she was the heir of the manaying group but she wanted something differant she wanted to become a doctar/nurse she graduated in the year of 2007 of medical school.

pie was assignto the hospital that kim was immediately transfered in.

pie went to the front desk

pie: hi my name is pie manaying im looking for the office to get my papers in i was assign to this hospital.

desk lady: oh yes thay told me about you comming in please wait a minute let me call the head master.

pie went to sit down for a couple of minutes untill she saw a handsome man comming her way pie stand up to greet him.

p'van: oh you most be pie right follow me please.

pie: ok

they went to p'vans office

p'van: oh by the way my name is p'van and please dont call me doctar

pie: ok

p'van: please have a seat ms. manaying

pie: please call me pie

p'van: ok ms. pie we have assigned you to a person named kimhan jittaleela

pie: ok

p'van: this patient as been in a coma for almost a year because of a car acciendent we did surgery on her but after that she went into a coma

pie: so what do i need to do

p'van: ok this is your mission we need you to take care of her untill her family decides to diconnent her untill it's over you will be promoted okay

pie:okay

wow my first job is easier than i thought okay pie do your job well and you will get promoted pie thought

p'van: okay ms pie you will start in a week ok

pie: ok thnk you so much p'van

p'van: no thank you

after the meeting pie went out of the hospital to her house

p'van was left in his office thinking  of pie wow she is really bueatiful ok p'van you what your mission is to get pie to be your girlfriend p'van thought

 

hope u guys will like it