the first day and year

why?? how??

during the week pie has been bored but excited of her first job as a doctar/nurse but on the other side she was annoyed becuase of p'van was tring to court her.

it was the first day of work pie was walking to the front entrence when suddenly she hears someone shouted her name it was p'van and she was surprised to see that p'van had a dozen flowers in his hands.

p'van: sorry if i surprised you i just wanted to give these flowers for your first day.

pie: thanks

come on p'van is now or never p'van thought

p'van: pie i want to ask something

pie saw that p'van was nervous and she knew what p'van was going to ask her so she looked at her watch and notice that its almost 7:30

pie: hey i have to go its almost 7:30 and i dont want to be late the first day 

so she said and went inside running. thank god i looked at my watch it saved me pie thought

pie went to the front desk and ask for the infromation of kimhan jittaleela. pie was looking at the infromation to see what room number and what floor number it was.

pie: 2nd floor and what room number ........ah found it room 135 she said to herself.

pie found the room opened the door and she was surprised at what she was looking at.

am i in the right room she thought and backed out of the room and checked again.

she went inside the room again and looked at kims face she was still trying to figure it out until it came into her mind.

she may be a tom she thought she had nothin against toms its that she never met one or looked at one.

pie kept staring at kims face she thought that kims face was handsome and she looked so peaceful with her eyes closed then her heart started to beat fast and she had this feeling that she never had before. then she started to do her job.

it turned into

 

days.........weeks..........months

 

the date now is august 18, 2007

it has been a year sense kim has been in the hospital and pie notice that no one has ever visited kim in the hospital not even a family member or a friend until today.

pie woke up early than ever and she didnt know why she looked at the clock and saw that in was 5:30 in the morning she tried to go to sleep but she couldn't so she woke took a shower got dressed up and went to the hospital she looked at her watch and notice that its 6:20am so she went inside and checked in.

she went to up to kims room and notice that the door was kinda open.

who would be with kim she thought so she went in and saw a tall figure saying something to kim.

 

 

 

sorry if it was a boring chapter