Last Chapter

Broken Promise

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91336 <------- MY ANOTHER STORY! :D PLEASE READ. <3 SARANGHAE.

~~

The doctors and nurses were crowding on the operation room where Kyuhyun was confined, Seohyun was just watching them trying not to cry because she knows that Kyuhyun will survive. 

The doctors were doing the operation right now because something bad happen on his disease, it's getting worst. Donghae and Jessica were just standing and comforting her calmly, saying "Everything will be alright." Few hours passed, still the doctors and nurses didnt go out on the operation room. Seohyun who's very worried right now can't do anything but just to cry. Donghae feel uneasy how to comfort her as well as Jessica. They just making her feel comfortably as the news were out.
 
Hours passed, one doctor came out form the OA. He removed his mask and put his hands on his pocket. He revealed a deep sigh and faced the three. "I'm sorry. We already do anything, but.. no one can save him.. I'm sorry for your lose.." The doctor bowed slightly and the only respond he can hear was sobs. Donghae grip his fist and hold tightly the collar of the doctor.
 
"You're a doctor! How can you say that to us?! He's not dead! Go save him! That's your only job in this stupid hospital but why can't you do that properly?!" Donghae yelled as his voice were trembling, he let go of his collar and the doctor just left.
 
Seohyun fell down and hug her knees tightly. "He's not dead. He will come back right?" She asked as the tears were rolling down on her cheek. 
 
"Seohyun-ah.." Jessica cried and hug her.
 
"Unnie , oppa. He didn't leave us right?" Seohyun cried more harder.
 
Donghae just stared at the floor blankly.
 
Minute passed the nurses came out with the body of Kyuhyun that was lying down on the stretcher. Seohyun stood up and went nearer Kyuhyun.
 
"Why did you leave me?! Why?" She hug his body tightly. 
 
"Please wake up, oppa! I don't want to be alone." She shook his body but still no respond.
 
"You're such a liar, Kyuhyun!" She cried harder.
 
"How will I give birth to our baby if the father isn't there? Why did you leave me?" Seohyun said between her sobs.
 
----
 
5 years passed.
 
"Call me if you need anything Seohyun-ssi, love you." The receiver went off.
 
Seohyun grab her bag and keys before making her way outside of her apartment. She decided to take her car since she'll be having a picnic with Kyuhyun today. 
 
Her cellphone rang, interrupting the thoughts forming in her head.
 
"Seohyun-ah!" It was the cheerful voice of Jessica.
 
"Jessica unnie!" she greeted and then smiled when she saw her destination.
 
"Are you gong to see Kyuhyun-sunbaenim?" Jessica's cheerful voice was gone. It was replaced by a sad voice.
 
"Yes. We'll having a picnic today!" Seohyun replied.
 
"Well, say 'hi' for me,  okay? bye!"
 
"Of course! Bye!"
 
Seohyun parked her car, not too far from the garden of Kyuhyun.
 
She walked towards her destination as people stare at her. After all, she is Seo Joohyun, one of the famous model.
 
She placed her red blanket at the grassy ground, and sat in front of a tombstone.
 
"Sorry I'm late," she said, placing the red roses she bought a while ago.
 
The wind blow softly towards her direction.
 
"How are you, Kyuhyun?" She asked, although she already know that she will receive no reply from him.
 
"Jessica and Donghae were still together same with Sunny and Sungmin, though I never figure it out how those two worked out," she put a picture frame beside the flowers, "And I've become a famous model. You always told me to pursue my dreams, but I didn't know why I ended up being a model," she paused, and then stared at the picture she brought, "Maybe... Maybe, because modeling reminds me of you, of us.." She can't hold it anymore. She cried this time which was something she will not do in front of others.
 
"I can't actually say that I'm fine, or that I am happy. Because a part of me was lost. You broke again another promise, Kyuhyun." she just let her tears came out, not minding that it will ruin her make up, "You've broken too many promises.. Too many promises that I've aready lost track of counting it. You've promised that you'll come back. But..." she sobbed as her last words became a whisper. ".. You never came."
 
A gust of wind blew, "You told me, no, you promised me that we'll gonna get married and we will have a happy family." she wiped her tears, "And how in the world will you do it if you are six feet below the ground?!" she leaned on the marble tombstone, sobbing and crying her heart out.
 
"Why?! Why did you leave me?" she stared at the picture.
 
The picure was taken before the attack, which was taken 2 years ago. Seohyun heaved a deep sigh, "Really. You should pay me a visit, Kyuhyun." She laughed not a bitter laugh but a cheerful one, "I mean, I always visit you. So, you should visit me, too." she wiped her tears, and then flashed a smile. "You should be thinking right now that I am crazy. It's just . . . I missed you so much," she let her fingers traced the name of Kyuhyun carved in the tombstone, "I'm getting married now with someone else, Kyuhyun." she flashed a sad smile looking at the picture, "It should be you but.... it can't be for now.." she sighed, "but don't worry, he's a nice guy. He can take care of me and kyunnie properly, like a real husband and father." she smiled, a true one. "I know. Kyunnie missed you too." she began to fix her things, slowly, taking the time she needed.
 
A Year Later~
 
Seohyun and Yonghwa married each other. They are a happy family. But still no one can erase the painfulness Kyuhyun leaved.
 
"Umma!" a 7 year old boy running towards Seohyun's direction with a lollipop on his hand.
 
"Kyunnie-ah! Be careful." She smiled at the child who was hugging her waist.
 
"Auntie Jessica gave me this!" Kyunnie smiled happily.
 
Seohyun noticed his smile is similar to Kyuhyun. She pinched his cheeks softly.
 
"Did you already thanked her?" Seohyun asked.
 
"Ne umma, already!" Kyunnie replied in a cheerful voice.
 
The wind blow softly recalling the memories of Kyuhyun.
 
Flashback:
 
"What do you want to be our son's name?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun while holding her hands tightly.
 
"You should be the one who decide." Seohyun smiled as she placed her head into his shoulder.
 
"Starcraft?" He chuckled.
 
"Yah!" She smacked his head playfully.
 
"I'm just kidding." Kyuhyun smiled. "What about, Kyunnie?" He said.
 
"That sounds cute." She pinched his cheeks softly.
 
"And after you gave birth for him, we will live happily ever after." Kyuhyun kissed her forehead.
 
"Promised?" Seohyun smiled.
 
"Promised!" They make a pinky swear.
 
"And when you gave birth to him, gave him this." Kyuhyun took a cute necklace on his pocket.
 
"This is so cute, oppa." Seohyun said as she keep staring at the necklace.
 
"It was the symbol of our love for him." Kyuhyun replied and planted a soft kiss on her lips.
 
"Ne, saranghae." Seohyun sweetly said and respond on his kiss.
 
"Nado." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
End of the flashback.
 
A tear suddenly dropped from the corner of her eyes.
 
"Umma! Why are you crying? Do you want the lollipop?" Kyunnie worriedly asked giving her the lollipop that was on his hand.
 
"A.. aniyo." Seohyun wiped her tears. "I just remember something.. I'm okay baby." Seohyun hug her.
 
"Who, umma? Is that Kyuhyun appa?" Kyunnie flashed a sad smile.
 
Seohyun already told him that his appa are already in heaven, guarding them and protecting them away from danger.
 
"Ne. I just remember him." Seohyun smiled.
 
"Appa is watching us right now, umma." Kyunnie said holding the necklace. "He will be sad if he saw you crying like this umma." Kyunnie wiped her tears and that made Seohyun smile.
 
"Ne. Umma won't cry anymore." Seohyun said.
 
"That's good umma. Kyuhyun appa loves you, us." Kyunnie hug Seohyun tight.
 
"So you should keep the necklace, it was symbol of our love for you." Seohyun his hair.
 
~~~
 
While cleaning their room, Seohyun spotted a letter that was on the table. The paper seems old , she took it and open it. It was the last letter that Kyuhyun gave to Donghae. And Donghae gave to Seohyun.
 
Dear Seohyun, my love.
 
Once you read this, I know I already left you and our son. Please forgive me Seohyun. I broke too much of my promises. I'm so sorry I can't fight for our love anymore, I'm sorry if I hurted you that much. I'm so sorry if I become a big problem for you, my princess. I just want to thank you because you changed me. You're the reason why I felt what true love is. I'm so glad that I met you, Seo Joohyun. I loved you so much, there are a lot of nice guys that deserve your love and I know that's not me. But for me, you're just the only girl who only deserve my love. I love you and I miss you, take care always and our son also. Tell him that I missed him. I will see you soon, my love. I will aways protect you and watched over you. So, stop crying now. It hurts me. Always remember, I truly love you.
 
Your Love,
Cho Kyuhyun.
 
She smiled as she read once again the letter. She don't want to cry this time because Kyuhyun don't want to see her like that.
 
"Only you. You're just the man that deserves my love, Cho Kyuhyun. I love you so much." She whispered softly with a smile formed on her lips.
 
---------------------------------------
 
FINALLY! -___________-
 
MY FIRST EVER SEOKYU ONESHOT failed STORY IS NOW ENDS! 
 
SORRY IF I MADE YOU CRY. I KNOW YOU DID. BECAUSE I CRIED TOO WHY WRITING THIS. XD
 
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! :)))
 
AND I WILL MAKE ANOTHER STORY OF THEM BUT IT WON'T BE A ONE-SHOT, IT WILL BE A SERIES ONE. <3
 
I WILL  POSTED IT IF I ALREADY DONE DOING THE CHAPTER 5 OF IT. :D
 
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! <3
 
SORRY IF MY STORY IS SO BAD! =| YOU CAN BLAME ME! XD
 
--> Fortune_Lollipop<--