One

Broken Promise

She looked at him, helpless. It hurts her seeing her man fighting with his own life. How will she lived if he suddenly gone out of this world? Many thoughts were forming on her mind.

Her eyes were swollen. There's no tears that were coming from her eyes anymore. She's very tired, honestly. But she can't gave up because she truly love this man, Cho Kyuhyun.

She sat down on the waiting area outside the operating room. She fold her hands together and look blankly on the floor. Footsteps were coming nearer her. A couple were standing beside her, she tilted her head and saw Jessica and Donghae. She formed a smile and it faded again. Jessica sat beside her while Donghae walk towards the glass window, staring at his friend.

"Seohyun, you look pale." Jessica said her hair softly.

Seohyun looked at her, "I know." she heaved a deep sigh, "But I will just wait 'till the doctor gave us some news."

Jessica stared at her deeply, "But you should get some rest.. Don't make yourself tired because of this. After his recovery, eveything will be okay." Jessica smiled at her.

"I still don't want. I will wait patiently for his come back. I will do everything, if even I need to sacrifice my life, I will do it." She formed a sad smile and touch the necklace that was on her neck. "I'm still hoping that he will keep those promises that he told me before.. I know he won't break that.. Promises are Promises.." She looked at Jessica who was listening to her, suddenly a tear fell from the edge of her eyes. Jessica wiped it and pulled her into a hug, "Don't worry, he will. Trust me." Jessica said in a soft tone.

Jessica felt hurt even she's not the one who's sacrifying the pain, she's hurt to see her bestfriend like this. Seohyun is an intelligent girl. But the old Seohyun changed when this incident happen. Seohyun and Kyuhyun love were very perfect. No one ever can separate them, that's why she and Donghae always envying the two. But when the sad news came, Seohyun's world changed. And that is why Jessica is very worried for her bestfriend.

----

Donghae on the other hand, didn't mind the girls conversation. Eventhough, he already knew what will happen. All he can do was pray. He touch the glass window and stared at his friend with a sad eyes.

"Kyuhyun, please fight." He said, "Don't leave us, especially Seohyun." He sighed deeply as the flashbacks were forming on his mind.

Flashback:

"Do you need anything?" Donghae asked while looing at him intently.

Kyuhyun sighed before he spoke up, "Hyung, my sickness become worse." He said in a low voice.

"What? Are you still drinking your medicines?!" Donghae worriedy asked.

"I still, but they're useless, hyung.." Kyuhyun crossed his arms.

"When will you take the operation?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Next week." Kyuhyun sighed, "I don't know if I still can live. My time will end soon, hyung.."

Donghae stared at him, he knows how much his friend suffering from his sickness. He felt pity for him, but all he can do was making him calm down and face the problems, that was how a friend-brother do.

Donghae put his right hand on Kyuhyun's right shoulder, "Don't think like that, Kyu. You still have your missions and dreams on your life, right? Don't leave us too early, especially your girlfriend, Seohyun. Everything will be alright after your recovery, God will help you, us." Kyuhyun smiled after hearing those words from his hyung. He felt very grateful having a friend like him. But his smile suddenly gone, he's worried about Seohyun. "What if any chance, I will leave this world? How will Seohyun live without me? I can't leave her.." Kyuhyun thought to himself, "Thanks hyung." He gave Donghae a smile, "But, can I have a favor?" He asked and Donghae just nodded.

"IF ever I will leaved this world, please make Seohyun moved on.." He said, "What do you mean by that?" Donghae looked at him curiously, "Help him find the guy that will truly loves him. And make sure that the guy is very nice and perfect with her ideals and...." He heaved a deep sigh before continuing it, "Much better than me.. You know her, she's gullible." He chuckled but Donghae just stared at him. "Kyuhyun, I told you. You won't die." Donghae said with a sad voice,

"I'm just saying this, hyung!" He messed her hyung's hair, "IF only." He emphasized the word IF and gave him a smile, a sad smile. "I trust you hyung, do it for me please?" Kyuhyun beg as he looked at his hyung's sad eyes. "Fine." Donghae agreed, "And this.." Kyuhyun took a letter from his pocket and gave it to Donghae, "Give it to Seohyun when my life ends.." Kyuhyun didn't look to his hyung's face but just stared on the letter, "I trust you hyung, I truly does." Kyuhyun smiled, "Kyuhyun, it's hard for me though, but I will do it. Just for you. But, we still don't know. I'm still hoping your operation will be a successful one." Donghae said. "I hope so." Kyuhyun sighed, knowing it won't be happen. "And of course hyung, promised me that you will married Jessica ne?!" Kyuhyun laughed as he teased his hyung, "Sometimes Kyu, you're so evil!" Donghae grinned but Kyuhyun just laughed,

"How much do you love Seohyun?" Donghae suddenly asked making him to stop laughing, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and went to a serious face, "I loved her with my whole heart.. No regrets.. No problems.. I just loved her more than everything on this world! I loved her than I love myself!" He chuckled, "And there are 100000000000000 reasons of loving such a girl like her. She's totally different to all the girls that I met before. I loved her so much. I truly do." Kyuhyun's true smile suddenly appeared on his face. "There's no such a way how to separate the two of you." Donghae smiled, "You can do it Kyuhyun. Keep  your promises alive. You should fight for your own sake, not just for you, remember your friend relatives family, and especially, Seohyun." Donghae hug Kyuhyun tightly. "Thanks hyung. I will  do it. I promise." Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and hug his hyung bac.

----

"You need keep that, Kyuhyun." Donghae said, 

"Don't make us feel disappointed, you should fight Kyu! Especially for Seohyun! Don't leave her, us." Donghae wiped the tears that are forming on his eyes. "Be strong.." He looked at him once again, and heaved a deep sigh.

-----

Update! :D

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS! ^_^

--> Fortune_Lollipop <--